Give me one good reason to live, go ahead, I dare you

Give me one good reason to live, go ahead, I dare you

Memes

no

I'm getting laid on Thursday. It may not be relevant to you, but it is to me.

because you were born and exist

SHOOT THE TERRIBLE MASTER

The water is nice

Events will unfold in your lifetime that could shift the entire socio-political-geographic-economic landscape of our planet.

there isnt one, the sooner you accept that life has no inherent reason to be, and that it means nothing the big scheme of things, the sooner you will be able to live an interesting and interested life

Books

There's no reason not to

The only decent reason tbqh (until now).

How to get laid?

Fuck frogs. I hate frogs. I'm going to post my top three favourite methods of torturing frogs and literally no one can stop me.

>3 force them to smoke

They're stupid as fuck. Put a cigarette in their mouth and they'll inhale until their lungs burst.

>2 use them as tennis ball

My family has an old tennis court that is slowly being reclaimed by nature. Nonetheless it still looks okay when you trim the grass and pull the foilage from the edges. My friend and I would spend a couple of hours collecting a bucket full of frogs, and then play tennis with them. Most would die after the first serve but sometimes we managed to do a rally before they died

>1 Vikings funeral

What's really fun is spending a couple of hours fletching arrows from wood. Then collect frogs, and nail them to a wooden plank. Then, you let them down a subtle stream and dip your arrow tip in a fire and shoot at the frog with a DIY bow.

Because alive or not, the ride never ends

Reads like a really poorly executed Maddox rip off

Because (you) want to. But 'reasons' have little to do with matters of life and death.

little girls

Good weather. Spring breeze, makes you happy to be alive. I enjoyed this day :J
Otherwise life is a waste of time.

I'm curious what is ahead for me.

If I kill myself, there's the possibility of being reincarnated as a kid in Africa or Syria.

Frogs are cool, kill yourself

this

There's only one reason to live - you can't kill yourself, you will be forever grasping at straws and trying to survive. Enjoy.

>there's the possibility
Of the existence of the Suicide God. The Suicide God sends to heaven only those, who ended their lives on their own volition, making a concient choice to end this trail of suffering. Everybody else, who didn't overcome their petty animal nature and cling to life shrouded in ridiculous lies are sent straight to hell.

No need to fear the Suicide God. He killed himself ages ago.

But he's immortal. That's why he took a liking in our kind. For we have something he solely lack.

To piss off people who hate me.

Wait so the point is you get rewarded for killing yourself by living forever?

That sounds an awful lot like a punishment to me.

How incredibly old-testament. I like it.

>He famously claims to be indifferent to the honours and attention he attracts. As we chat on the steps, a BBC film crew buzzes around us. Houellebecq waves them away with his fag smoke and we start to talk about dogs, in particular, his faithful pet, a Pembroke corgi called Clement, who has been left behind in the author's home near Dublin.

>'This is one of the difficulties of fame and travelling,' says Houellebecq. 'It is always hard to abandon him.' Houellebecq reminds me that this is the same breed as the Queen's dogs ('I am more English than the English', he jokes lamely). Then, for a brief moment, he looks genuinely near to tears, raising his doe eyes heavenward. 'The love of a dog is a pure thing,' he says. 'He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.'

>white girl who dates black guys to spite her father

i like life, it doesn't owe me anything and there is alot to see and do.

But its your call i guess

There are people who say they like life but this will be unintelligible to you if you are depressed. Just like a seeing person explaining what it's like to see to a blind man. I'm sorry, I had to realize this too and now all I can do is try. It's stupid and I want to kill myself. I've decided to kill myself 100 times today but deep down I feel like I'm going to keep trying.

He seems to totally disagree with Lovecraft on that score. Unfortunately, carrying your dog is a psychologically shitty thing to do to it. His unbridled love is causing it pain. That could probably explain his sex life as well.

lower your standards
also if youve ever even had an inkling of bicuriousity any gay man can get laid any time he wants, so theres that

Press was hounding him don't blame Michie for carrying his doggo to get out of there

>lower your standards
good advice

you can literally punch a girl in the face while she's eating your ass and she's apologise for not being good enough

Biiiiig girls

Nope, you'll live forever anyway, cause immortal god can't tolerate our ability to stop existing. He's jealous, so he save our concienses and put them into the made up worlds. And which world we'll be put in - depends solely on the way we end our lives. Which is kinda funny, because god already predetrmined our lives and the way we'll end them, so he essentially already chose, who'll go where - he just want us to believe he didn't.

Fuck, im talking to a girl for the first time in a year and im really hoping this ends with me getting laid too. Hopefully it'll stave off my suicide

People who think suicide is a valid option ignore this simple truth far too much.

That's sounds really fun, but how can you prove that? I'm convinced that only charlatans make claims about the meaning of life.

I want to see a reversal of this where a white father fucks black women to spite his daughter.

there are no reasons.QED

>one good reason to live

find it yourself

I used to think it would, not I fuck my girlfriend everytime we see each others and I've never wanted to kill myself more than now. Sex is a meme and only normies find it gratifying enough to justify living.

violence is implicit in existence
for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

to look upon the stars and smile

If you don't want to live, there probably isn't any. If you do, there isn't any need for justifications.

The most common reasons for living seem to be 1.) fear of death, 2.) attachment to one's loved ones, 3.) addiction to life and its pleasures, and 4.) unsated ambition. But fear can be overcome, your loved ones will move on, and all pleasures and desires are fleeting, usually unsatisfactory, and will inevitably just be replaced with the need for something else that will leave us equally unfulfilled. Most importantly, once you're gone, none of it will matter. Talk about possible regrets means nothing after the act is done.

So if you want to live, live. If you don't, don't.

>ouroborus
>Eagle
>upside-down pentagram

why has the occult been such a big thing in media and gradually become more and more noticeable since, say, the 1940s or so?

Pussy.
Books.
Food.

Also ducks and dogs, God bless them.

You're already dead. This is Hell.

We live in a time with unprecedented shit, and it's growing exponentially, and there's a lot of high-stakes stuff happening with the planet, and a lot of stuff is around the corner, but we aren't sure when. You gotta let it play out. Stick around for the next episode of DBZ.

Externalisation of the Hierarchy nigga

>Externalisation of the Hierarchy
I know what you're referencing but I don't know what to believe anymore.

I read a lot of conspiracy stuff about 2 years ago, then stopped because it was too much. I haven't thought of it in a while, but when I do I think of how farfetched and simultaneously grotesquely plausible it is.

i really like the early 00's aesthetics of that interview, is just so spot on

you can jerk off a bunch and sometimes eat buffalo wings

who cares about that crap