/EBT/

So, I'm shopping at price rite because I fucking buy my own food because I work and am responsible human being and i dont like getting ripped off on milk and produce. Instead of just making my trip around the outside of the store, i have to navigate these literal trains of carts overflowing with processed garbage foods pushed by these subhuman, filthy, worthless, literal dregs of society.

Why should these unproductive wastes of life have access to the same foods that you and I, paying customers, also have access to? I'm sure there's grade B foods that they can live off of or some type of generic foods for them to eat and shit out and give to their fucking awful snot nosed brown babies to then shit out.

Does it enrage you to see people getting $500 in free food when you are footing the bills for their obesity and lethargy?

Food stamps/EBT should only include fresh vegetables or canned goods and not include shit like soda, chips, candy, and hot fuckin pockets.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/799903?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right there with you brother. I haven't had steak or shellfish in years. I could afford it but I'd rather spend that money on more important things. You don't have to worry about how you spend your money when you're a worthless piece of shit on welfare.

>Why should these unproductive wastes of life have access to the same foods that you and I, paying customers, also have access to?

...because welfare riots

jstor.org/stable/799903?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

OP here, i buy steaks by the entire loin/strip/etc, it may be $50+, but i can get about 10-15 filet mignons for around $5/lb. freeze that shit and it can last around a year if you wrap it good enough.
shellfish, just ew no.

I worked at grocery stores for a few years and while there are definitely people who abuse ebt it's not like all these people are living large. If its a choice between giving out welfare or letting people and kids go hungry I'd rather just let them have their welfare. Also I'm pretty sure the average payout is like 100 dollars not.
And despite what you think most of these people aren't brown either, though of course blacks make up a bigger percentage by population.

if people on food stamps are eating better than you, you might want to reexamine your life

Or get on food stamps yourself.

>dude correlation = causation lmao

It doesn't really bother me if I'm honest.

>If its a choice between giving out welfare or letting people and kids go hungry
How about we cut welfare and you can feed tyron'e's kids.

>You don't have to worry about how you spend your money when you're a worthless piece of shit on welfare.

Piece of shit here. $190 a month living in a low cost area and I eat better than the wage slaves. Not only because they are eating rice and beans but I have unlimited time for shopping and cooking.

I'm originally from the deep south and near the start of every month when the government checks go out I'd see all the local markets packed with blacks filling their carts with junk food. Seriously. I'm one of those cynical mother fuckers who judges everyone else by what's in their cart. I don't recall ever seeing a single vegetable--fresh, frozen, or canned--in any of their carts. Very few meats either. It was all junk food like Doritos and sugar water. It was so sad to watch the kids who were with their mothers (no fathers, of course) and know they had the beetus knocking on their doors.

Food stamps helped me escape poverty. Everyone wants to escape poverty except wineos on the street

I'd rather Tyrone over the hoards of Juan's and Jose's.

>Does it enrage you to see people
i really dont give a fuck what people do as long as they leave me be, I really have more important shit in my life to worry about. however, if i could get ebt i would use it too, why not take free shit?

>Food stamps/EBT should only include fresh vegetables or canned goods and not include shit like soda, chips, candy, and hot fuckin pockets.

Food stamps exist to subsidize farmers, giving food to the poor is a secondary benefit.
The farmer doesn't care if his produce gets served farm fresh or if it gets rendered into junkfood by factory robots, what matters to him is that he managed to sell all of his crops.

It's the corporate lobbyists buying our elected politicians. If you support any of those laws that allow campaign contributions to politicians from corporate sources, you cannot complain about what kind of junk food is permissible under SNAP. (Well, you can, but it just makes you retarded.)

Let them riot so they can be put down like the dogs they are

worry less about what other people have, or do not have, and worry a little bit more about yourself

But then how can he claim superiority?

They actually used to give rations to poor people, exactly the the grade B food you're describing.

I guess allowing niggers to get fat on the taxpayer dime is worth it though.

SNAP was capped at like $40 max per week, my dude. Though I agree, instead of letting them shop it should be a ration of veg, beans, rice, eggs, and fruit. Nothing pisses me off more than raising farm animals in cramped, profit-maximizing conditions only to slaughter and feed to some obese subhumans and their spawn.

now they want single payer to pay for the mistakes they made at the grocery store. Typical

Do you have farmers markets near there? I always hit those for fresh fruit and vegetables but I feel judged when I go to the store and don't load any in my cart. Shit's overpriced at the supermarket.

>why not take free shit?
Do you have dignity? I would feel ashamed to have the taxpayer subsidize my life

Thought I was on /pol/ for a second and wondered why the background was the wrong color.

The company I worked for making 10k a month shut down indefinitely this spring. Now due to location restrictions I'm working two jobs and neither allow me enough to retain my lease, insurance, etc, and also afford food. I paid into it for years, now I need it and I'm guessing most of the people on it do too. Here's your (you), hope you choke on it.

Why is everyone falling for this pol-tier bait?

I wish we had food stamps here in Australia.
I don't like the idea of my tax dollars going to an unemployed bum that spends his welfare on drugs, cigarettes and alcohol.

Why do you care so much?

>lack of dignity due to subsidies

Then stop buying anything with factory farmed food or using the pirate medico-pharma bois. You're so far bent over and used to the pain, you don't even realize when your overlords forced your face into dogshit.

>Dumbshit of a sister married an ex junkie
>Ex junkie becomes just junkie again
>Junkie sells foodstamps at 1/2 price

>Neighbor girl moves away to grow weed (family still here)
>Comes back to visit
>Hang out because she won't leave me the fuck alone
>Has ounces of weed, few thousand in the bank from a grow
>And pulls out fucking food stamps to buy pre-made sushi

And that's when I completely lost faith in the system.

bought shrimp and ice cream with ebt today.

fuck yes

desu I'm more mad about defense contractors getting billions per year to make more shit than the military even needs.

Oh yeah. Down south we love our local farmers markets. In fact many southerners have their own gardens. Our climate is such that we can maintain gardens for 8-9 months out of the year.

You're so fucking right on that one. Not to take things in this direction, but I am a supporter of the ACA and hopeful for it's expansion, but single payer is a step too far. I don't think it's fair that people should be written a blank check in that way.

I don't eat much anyway. I own a house. These wefare rats live in shitty section 8 apartments cloistered together. I can play my music or movies up loud all night and my neighbors can't hear shit and complain like they do at an apartment complex. Sure I can sell my house then go on welfare but I enjoy living in a nice neighborhood, working to help the economy, and being fit and not stuffing my face with tons of garbage every day sitting around all day watching maury povich and dr. phil. I ain't even mad. I'm doing my part killing the dregs of society with my entitlement paychecks that come with diabeetus and meth overdoses (trading ebt cards for ice).

>not getting food stamp
you're already paying taxes for them
you might as well get it too

>a nation vying for global supremacy doesn't need military spending
Yeah, Americans have such a high standard of living because everyone just likes us. Moron

I agree, if weed was legal this wouldn't happen

Not that user, but he isn't talking about "military spending", he's talking about defense contractors fleecing the government for all it's worth and not producing anything of military value. They're allowed to waste billions of taxpayer dollars because they give kickbacks to politicians who approve these defense contracts and they promise high ranking military men cushy consulting jobs after their service is up as long as they go before congress and explain the waste as being "in the interest of national security". Defense contractors are simply a higher level of welfare leeching nigger.

>muh endless wars in afghanistan and iraq for over 20 years sho' nuff got me an extry mcchicken, sho' nuff did dun dat.

>Don't worry about what your tax dollars are used for
Fuck off, leech

Because people are using his tax dollars to buy junk food and other garbage?

lol
I would be amused about the Cletuses and Billy Bobs of the world getting scammed this hard, if I wasn't also paying for it.

You retard. One aircraft carrier cost more than those wars and having the undisputed goat navy is worth a lot more than some oil in the desert

>One aircraft carrier cost more than those wars
lol not even close

>I don't know how the petrodollar works

people under 30 should not have opinions

sorry sweetie, but whypipo use more food stamps than anyone else

>I sure do hate that poor people can buy food.

What the fuck kind of poor life choices are you making where some fuck-off on food stamps eats better than you?

Oh. Don't use statistics against white people. Because they've got a ton of statistics they can throw back at you.

Tons.

>I love when drug addicts use my money to buy candy and soda

If they die of nutrition problems because they aren't spending their food money properly, that's on them not me. At least they had a chance.

Also please remember to sage this shit thread, it's off-topic as fuck.

You might have paid that poor fucker 1/1000th of a cent. You are really keeping him going on his sugar habit.

>Don't use statistics against white people.
>Don't use statistics
>NO FACTS ALLOWED

"N-N-NO YOU CAN DO THAT BECAUSE NO"

/thread

He doesn't deserve anything from me. He can starve in the fucking streets for all I care.

whatever you fucking retard. family with 3 kids on food stamps get like $600/month for foodstamps. If you're spending that much on food you need to reexamine your fucking life.

nice COOKING related thread, my friend
not at all a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
not at all

Because it goes from Tyrone MIGHT break into your house to Tyrone is GOING to break into your house. People turn from subhumans to pure animals once the food runs out. Welfare isn't for their benefit, it is for yours. Bread and Circuses, never ever forget that.

A few years ago before they cut the amounts back I was getting $850 a month for three kids. $10,000 a year tax free plus no sales tax on food stamps. It's fucked up when parasites can eat better than workers

>reeeee only I should get to eat my cancer corn and diabeetus juice >:( bring back classism!! tendies for the middle class ONLY
You're pathetic, OP.

that was the whole point of my rage man. For a family of 3 i spend around $200/month and we have a generous amount of food to prepare meals with. I can't image spending $500+ a month on food, its such a waste of the peoples money.

Oh yeah, lets pay tyrone $100 per crotchfruit to not break into my house. Guess what? he still needs dem money fo dem programs to buy shoes, and iphones, and to pay for his mercedes, and joints.

Are you in a gated liberal paradise?

Who gives a fuck? They're taxes. You receive no net gain whether they spend it all on My Little Pony dolls or a bag of vegetables.

Pol had some picture called the Nigger-Spic circuit where it talked about how we imported mexicans to work on farms in kansas in order to raise more chickens that will be slaughter and deep fried then fed to blacks on welfare until they die of diabetes. I wish i had that

The net gain is eliminating welfare for the entitled lazy and keeping that tax money in his own pocket to spend on MLP dolls or a bag of vegetables.

Watch some sperg see that webm and complain about those awful chinks using tax dollars to rob innocent Hamericans of their chicken gains (with no knowledge that she's Japanese and in Japan).

How will welfare be eliminated if people on welfare stop buying junk food?

It won't be eliminated.

I would be eliminated specifically for the entitled and lazy since the only foods provided would be those requiring prep and cooking.

>Pol had some picture called the Nigger-Spic circuit
You somehow sound proud that you're using a /pol/-made infographic as a source of some problem on the cooking board of Veeky Forums. Where did your life go so wrong.

because one of the real redpills in politics in america is understanding racial differences. Blackhealthcare is so bad because so many of them are morbidly obese because of chikin

It doesn't take considerable prep or cooking to bite into a fruit or make a salad.
Next, OP will complain "These lazy subhuman fucks get to eat FRESH, TASTY apples and HEALTHY BROWN RICE when they're not even paying customers? I'm sure there's plenty of expired produce they could live off of. Our tax dollars are allowing the worthless dregs of society to live long, healthful lives and cultivate their filthy spawn. Food stamps/EBT should only include food that's at least a day past its expiry date, or slightly old/rotten vegetables and fruit."

>It doesn't take considerable prep or cooking to bite into a fruit or make a salad.
That's fine. At least the money isn't being wasted on junk food.

>>Next, OP will complain...
That's a silly, illogical, extreme and you know it.

>whatever you fucking retard. family with 3 kids on food stamps get like $600/month for foodstamps
That's $120 a person a month, or $4 to feed a person a day. Do you even understand the value of a dollar?

I sued to work at a grocery store, and EBT use to bother the shit out of me, but at the end of the day, it keeps the dregs quiet and content, makes sure farmers sell there crops, and puts taxpayer money back into the economy. Though i also agree that there should be far more intensive to buy healthier, more balanced groceries. I use to work a t a luxury grocery store in NY called Stew Leonards, nice store, but everything was crazy overpiced, and keep in mind it was right next to a costco, so it wasnt like there were any more adorable options in the area, we had tons of EBT come though, and the worst offendors were always Asians. You would see Hispanics come through with rice, and vegetables, and meat, looked like they would cook up something great. most black people would come through and buy stupid expensive steaks, but hey at least they were eating meat, and not complete garbage, pretty much the same thing with most white people, although they tended to have more sugar water and junk food. But Asian's, fucking Asian's man. None of them spoke English, and they were all over fucking 70, usually had to have there fucking grand children translate for them, and they were just as fucking disrespectful, entitled assholes "ooooh this expensive, price to high" "you go lower, i give you five dorra" then the mother fuckers just pay with EBT, and get mad when it doesn't cover liquor and certain taxes, fucking maddening man. I got some great stories if anyone wants to hear them

Look at it this way. OP has already established that those on welfare are "subhuman" . He despises them for even sliding to the point of living off welfare (and offhandedly mentions them having "brown" babies, implying a bit of racism there as well). He does not have their best interest at heart, and he is not thinking of their health, he just wants to see fewer of them.
Junk food will kill them off faster, while fresh produce will enable them to live longer and take even more welfare.

This. Their latest rebuttal about EBT being accepted at liquor stores and fast food is there are "food desserts" where they have to travel too far to get to a grocery store.

I say we ship MRE's (reduce calorie, because military MRE's are ~3700 calories each) to their house through the USPS. Comes with a heat source, all the nutrition they need.

>Look at it this way.
Why? Your method of looking at it seems inaccurate.

If OP really did consider people in need of welfare to be subhuman then surely he would want to cancel it altogether.

>> He despises them for even sliding to the point of living off welfare
No, he despises the idea of them spending welfare money on junk food in situations in which they clearly don't need it.

they shouldnt have had kids then.
salient point
go on

>If OP really did consider people in need of welfare to be subhuman
That's what he called them, there's really no ambiguity here. He believes they are subhuman.

>in situations in which they clearly don't need it.
They need to eat. Whether their food choices are healthy is another topic altogether.

>That's what he called them, there's really no ambiguity here.
It's obviously hyperbole given that his proposed solution doesn't match what one would conclude from them literally being considered subhuman.

>>They need to eat.
And if they can afford expensive luxuries like junk food, smartphone, "bling", tricked-out SUVs, etc, then they clearly can afford to eat.

That's the point of changing the system so that you provide wholesome food only. You meet nutritional needs, but you don't do it in a way that cultivates laziness.

that doesnt change the fact that your life is an embarrassing failure

you are projecting pretty hard senpai.

>Does it enrage you to see people getting $500 in free food when you are footing the bills for their obesity and lethargy?
Not even a little bit.
>Food stamps/EBT should only include fresh vegetables or canned goods and not include shit like soda, chips, candy, and hot fuckin pockets.
Here's the thing with poor people: they went to school in poor places, so their education is shit. Part of why their poor has nothing to do with laziness. It has to do with never learning how not to be poor. Never realizing there are options open to them. Never learning basic stuff like it's a bad idea to eat like shit. EBT is just a safety net to (hopefully) make sure their kids don't go hungry. Expecting shittily educated people to make smart choices about food is a bit much, when well-informed people even have trouble doing that.

webms like this turn me into a moralfag vegan hipster faggot. a chickens life got wasted just so some retarded faggot can make a fisting video

>muh education faggot starts posting

>they shouldnt have had kids then.
Moving the goalposts I see, an ok shitpost, best I can do is 5/10

sucks people pay for others poor choices....

my point was that lets make subpar food available for these cretins, and save the good grade-A shit for the workies.

It's true though. If you look at people's diets through the lens of their education level this shit is pretty clear. You don't see a lot of PhD's drinking soda and eating Hot Pockets.

never saw a healthy phd either they were all underweight burn outs

>sucks people pay for others poor choices....
Yet we do all the time. Look at every military action we've paid for over the last five decades. That's FAR worse than our half-assed attempts to feed the poor. And because they're poor they get treated like second class citizens every fucking day. No reason to amplify that.

I mean, you can hear it from the horse's mouth here .
If you don't think the logical progression from a thought like "Let's reserve grade A shit for us workies and leave subpar shit for welfarers" is what was described in , you're being willfully blind.
He's not even saying he wants them to improve in the OP post, he complains about them getting free food and taxes paying for their continued existence.

Yes, yes you should you short sighted dumb fuck. That $100 drastically increases your odds of not being shot in the middle of the night. I have lived in poverty and in a liberal gated paradise, and I know for a fact even in the gated paradise I was never fully safe. But my odds of safety were way better. And dem programs are negotiable and get to be used as a noose around liberals necks every time they want to do fucking shit federally. You feed these fuckers so that you don't have to sleep in shifts at night. It isn't hard to fucking comprehend if you aren't just another pleb fuck who can't see past the next five seconds.

I think it must be a case of correlation as opposed to causality.

I have a MS and I'm working on my pHd right now. Not once during my "education" was I ever taught about food or nutrition, except for one tiny section of a mandatory high school course that covered general "health" topics, including drugs, alcohol, "sex ed", and so on. I was told the usual: eat a balanced diet, follow the "food pyramid". Nothing useful regarding food or nutrition was taught.

Were I *did* learn about food was from my upbringing,. My parents. They taught me how to cook. They set the example by never eating fast food and cooking from scratch nearly every day.

The problem, IMHO, is not in what is normally implied by "Education" (i.e. "School"). But instead how people are raised at home.

And by the way, I know plenty of highly intelligent people with advanced degrees who eat god-awful diets, just as I know doctors who smoke.

I don't care since I'm not poor white trash and can easily afford whatever food items I want.

Take into account that statistically most born into poverty are going to come from younger and less educated parents. This stacks generation by generation as less skills are handed down. Simply put, it is the result of kids raising kids, who are prone to making short term decisions and realizing that the heavily processed foods are more instantly appealing taste wise and tend to be more filling per dollar with the least amount of work. If you fully think out the process you can save more by actually cooking but if these individuals were to that stage of thinking they could begin escaping their life situation...of which many who reach this level do start to rise out of poverty generationally.

>Were I *did* learn about food was from my upbringing,. My parents. They taught me how to cook. They set the example by never eating fast food and cooking from scratch nearly every day.
Exactly. But that's a class thing. I grew up middle class, too, and my mother cooked nearly all of the meals we ate from scratch as well. So I learned it was normal to do the same. But imagine not growing up like that. Imagine making it to adulthood where the only fresh vegetables you've seen are the lettuce and tomato on the sandwiches you get from fast food places. If the education you receive doesn't teach you otherwise this will be your normal.

That makes sense. And note that it has nothing whatsoever to do with "education" (i.e. K-12)

But education could help. If kids are exposed to healthy choices as part of their education they may not choose the healthy options, but at least they'll know they exist.

I agree that it "could" help but I think that's not a very efficient use of resources. Education already has the problem of "too-many-things-we-want-to-teach" but not enough time or money to cover them.

I used to be on a panel at my university that worked to meet the "needs" of companies who hired our graduates. It's a constant battle because the industry (and graduate school) demand more technical education, whereas the government insists on loading down schedules with "humanities", Phys Ed, and so on. I'm not saying all these things aren't important--clearly they all are--but we have to draw a line somewhere.

>>at least they'll know they exist
I think everyone, no matter how bad or financially "poor" their upbringing was knows that it's possible to cook food, and that healthier options than fast food exist.

Heck, the people I know who were honestly poor growing up are some of the best cooks. Because when you're honestly, really, truly, poor you can't afford to eat fast food. You have no choice but to scavenge what you can and cook.