Do you like pickles? Do you hate them...

Do you like pickles? Do you hate them? Answer this poll and lets find out! (also help me settle a dispute with a coworker)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14082355/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/14082355/r FORGOT THE LINK

Better idea:
If you hate pickles, leave this board.

NO U

IM A PICKLE RICK

I wanted to get some at Costco but my mom wouldn't let me because fermented pickles exist so I had to go buy them at a supermarket. She's giving me my own card this month so the boyfriends and I will be able to shop there without her being annoying and complaining my stuff isn't organic certified.

Vinegar Husbands? Bring ID.
Nice bait.

Dude, fermented pickles are not necessarily organic unless the cukes were grown organically, but you're mom's right about fermented btfo vinegar brined. But what brand of pickle did you find in a major grocery that was fermented? I've never seen them there.

Is there even a question? I'm a Yank, and I fucking love this stuff.

I didn't. I got salt and vinegar dills because that's what I wanted. There was only one brand without artificial colors or vague "natural flavors". What are they hiding?

In b4 BICKLE RIIIIIIIICB!!!!

i have 158 IQ (hold the applause) and even I sometimes struggle to understand the humor of this show. After every episode I analyze it while drinking a bottle of red wine, sometimes white wine if its an episode that really made me think. Then i re-watch the episode and can enjoy the humor at a much deeper level. When i first saw pickle rick, i could not stop laughing, i thought wow this is the epitome of comedic genius. Every show that will ever or has ever been created is pure drivel compared to the masterpiece that is rick and morty. When the episode was over, the critique began. That was when I understood that this show was on another level and that all those idiots who laugh and enjoy it don't even understand why they are enjoying it. In fact they dont even deserve to enjoy it. I had to break up with my lifelong partner of 10 years after he had the audacity to tell me that he understood rick and morty. He's not even a STEM major, how could he possible understand something which I struggle to comprehend. He begged me to rethink my position but my mind was already made up. I can't believed I swapped bodily fluids with this man. disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

(You)

vinegar pickles are nasty
lactic acid aka fermented is the only acceptable option

fak u. vinegar helps regulate blood sugar and tastes good. I like hydrochloric acid in my mouth. fak u.

I tried to watch Rick and Morty once, I got about 30 seconds in and turned it off.
Looks even worse than Family Guy.

low iq tards. tace atque abi!

I make my own every Autumn. Heading to the farmer's market this week to grab some pickling cucumbers.
>Last Year I pickled a batch with scotch bonnet and ghost each. Big hits.
This year I'm going to do a batch of
>Jalapeno
>Scotch Bonnet
>Ghost
>Carolina Reaper [probably will only use these on burgers bc ghost pickles were nearly too hot to eat by themselves.

saved

Not OP, but for those that like pickles do you prefer the sweet or sour kind more? I like the sour best.

I like whatever kind rick (from rick and morty) turned himself into on a recent episode of the popular show, rick and morty created by dan harmon and justin roiland

Reading this, I picture Frasier Crane Idiocracy, sitting on his toilet chair, swilling bad wine, and repeating this drivel.

pickles are good for shoving up a gay dudes butt hole and not much else