What's your favourite cheese Veeky Forums? I'm currently really digging this M&S Blacksticks Blue (pic related)

What's your favourite cheese Veeky Forums? I'm currently really digging this M&S Blacksticks Blue (pic related)

Muh nigga, I fucking love Blacksticks Blue. One of my favorites.

I too am a big fan of the One and Only Original M&S Blacksticks Blue (Now Melts!)
There really is nothing quite like the taste of a fresh M&S Blacksticks Blue sandwich...

This is my current favorite

I like plain old blue cheese sometimes, but I've had it with lemon jam and it was lovely.

>think I like cheese
>buy a few nice fancy ones
>they all taste really good
>don't know what to cook with any of them
>end up too intimidated to use any of my fancy cheeses

I

Just eat them. Maybe with a grape or a cracker. Bujee

the one on pizza

just sandwich it up
most hard, non-mouldy cheese can also be used like parmesan

ah, "pausterised process cheese food"

Never tried it in a sandwich, I've always just loved eating it straight off the knife.

Nice to know it's a popular choice tho. Generaly M&S cheeses are gr8 and looking to trying some more out.

Good. Fancy cheeses are to be enjoyed in a simple way. On top of some fresh bread, or some nice crackers, or just eaten with some fruit.

Buy the bulk cheap stuff to melt and go crazy with in your sauces.

The only correct answer

Im not really sure how to into cheese. If I already like feta, blue cheese, provolone, cheddar, havarti, but dislike things like swiss or brie. Suggestions?

How the hell am I supposed to build up the confidence to eat blue cheese? I'm a big fan of fancy cheeses, but I just can't bring myself to eat cheese with mold on it.

Try Caveman Blue if you haven't yet. It will change your life

What's so bad about mild? I remember some of my first times eating blue cheese when I was about 5, just try it. Mild isn't always bad.

I like rock fort

eat them with something else. apple, pear, chutney, quince, roasted peppers, honey, nuts, grapes...

it's literally just very small mushrooms dude

Is that like shopshire blue?