Do you feed your pets fruits?

Do you feed your pets fruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/image/4a59TJgzV7h6NuCvPjJe8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kibble and water only

We have a Norwegian forest cat that we feed a combination of canned tuna and kibble.

He's big and strong compared to most cats and still healthy after almost 10 years. He stays outdoors mostly, hunting rodents, birds, rabbits, bats, etc. in our backyard.

I fruit my pet's feed

i feed my fruit pets

Cats are carnivores and literally lack the ability to taste sweetness.

Of course I do. He loves banana, Apples, kiwi, blackberrys ect

Tru but not every fruit is sugary.

Who doesn't love a nice cool watermelon especially when it's hot?

A non sweet watermelon tastes just like watermelon rind. mmmm.

sure do, but she prefers bacon rinds and chicken, and little kids fingers.

id eat it desu

I feed my quail watermelons

My Russian Blue loves Strawberries, but he won't actually eat them, just crush them and drink the juice. He's also fond of Spinach and grapes.

My Siamese doesn't much care for fruits, but he'll eat potatoes.

you shouldnt put your cat on the table user

the cat isnt on the table you dip its on those canteloupes

Since pumpkins are technically fruit, yes. Dogs and cats often really like pumpkin puree and it's good for them in reasonable amounts maybe once or twice a week. Not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling, I'm just talking about plain pumpkin.

My mice eat blueberries, apples, bananas, strawberries, and for the first time a couple days ago, blackberries.

My cat enjoys sitting on parsimmons and it doesn't bother me at all

but aren't you afraid that your iguana might eat all those avocados?

DO NOT FEED CATS GRAPES THATS HOW MY FRIENDS MOM KILLED HIS CAT

warosu.org/ck/image/4a59TJgzV7h6NuCvPjJe8A

fuck off shitposter

Hehe

This, they can cause kidney failure. Dogs and cats should also never eat anything from the allium genus. Alliums include onions, green onions, garlic, shallots, leeks, and chives. These plants contain a chemical that literally causes their blood cells to burst, leading to anemia and even death in high amounts.

>alliums

I dont agree on the fruits, except for some, but limiting a fur friend to only a kibble diet is rude.

They like it

Kek

I like to give my dog chocolate covered raisins

They like chocolate covered coffee beans too

>Cats literally lack the ability to taste sweetness.

Is this true? My cat doesn't like fruit but he will eat certain sweet things, like say a bit of cookie drops on the floor near him he'll smell it and eat it.
Vegetables and fruit he will smell but he won't ever eat.

>Forcing your pet to partake in your retarded food ethos

People like this deserve to be shot in the face or a the very least spat on

It's an older dog and clearly healthy. Either it's a troll or the sign has been photoshopped. Don't be such an easy-to-troll retard

Chiggens love fruit, they fucking love grapes.

>easy to troll
>he genuinely believes that people would never do this
It seems to me you never met a vegan in your life.

My cat is too picky about food, the only thing that's not ration that i managed to feed him once was shredded chicken

Not since the gays went mainstream.

I feed my cats vegans

Lol my cat loves to play with watermelon. She doesn't necessarily eat it but she bites and bats at it like the way cats do with a dead mouse for a while before they actually eat it. I think the texture and color remind her of prey flesh.

My dog likes persimmons but that’s about it. She’s very picky and doesn’t like any veg or fish but she can enjoys garbanzo beans, all meat, and persimmons. I think she just likes the crunch.

My dog likes apples, but usually only let her have half. She will do bananas too, but I'm more skeptical about that. She loves green beans but nothing else that's green

Yes, my gecko doesn't eat as much fruit as he should actually. I try to feed him a mango banana paste, but he won't eat it unless he's really hungry.

True but also false

Cats have sweet buds, they are just almost nonsensitive, thus they can't "taste" sweetness

anyway, a big part of the taste comes from the smell and not the taste buds

I love him, give him scratchies for me please

>mom was wondering why her raspberry bush wasn't growing any raspberrys
>goes outside one day and sees her dog nibbling on it
wew

My dog loves watermelon and carrots, she'll eat pretty much anything.

Tigers have been known to eat durian, the king of fruits, but will a housecat?

Kitty loves the smell of olives.

My dog loves grannysmith apples. But I have to make sure the pieces I give her are small or she just won't eat it.

My cat fucking loves cantaloupe. He becomes insane when he smells that stuff, trying to go on the table, chocking on the fruit, gobbling it like he never ate before.

No other fruit interests him.

Crazy cat.

Criminally underrated.

same, both my cats love most mellons.

One will also eat bananas and pineapple. The other one just likes mellons.

snakes dont eat artichokes you dip

The commie diet

My cat will eat everything but he thinks he's a dog. Lettuce, mushroom, potato, apple, melon, banana. He comes when called and eats all meat raw except pork, which he only likes cooked.

The one on the left is my dogcat, the one on the right is his mum.

My parents give their dog carrots. It is fun because you can make the dog do tricks and give it an almost unlimited amount of treats.

If you've got cantaloupe on your plate my cat will try to hop on the table and smell it, but he won't actually eat any, even if I give it to him. It's strange.

Cats are carnivores entirely, and dogs often rely heavily on having meat in their diet, so my opinion on what they deserve is very simple: criminal charges of animal abuse.

thanks, user. i love him too. i've given him many scratchies.

my doge used to eat apples and carrots and the vet said it was dandy because it helped with gum cleansing, but now she's become picky as hell. She still eats shit on the regular tho.Pic related

My shark is allergic to avocados. I keep him.far away from em.

Gave my dog a piece of pineapple because he was begging for it but he spat it out.

chad dog

I pet my feed fruits