Look at this family reading

Look at this family reading

Then you go to Portland and literally every white person reads.

I bet I can guess what: 1. Some black womyn author 2. Harry Potter 3. Hustler Magazine

Cool

>Portland is extremely left-wing
>everyone reads

Hmm.

BAZINGA

The libraries/bookstores themselves have a leftwing bias which trickled down from the universities. It is a symptom of the neomarxists winning the culture war, not a symptom of "muh leftwing people are smarter hurrdurr." You're not going to find any Goldwater or Buchanan books in the front windows, but your sure as hell will find every borderline neo-marxist bullshit.

shutup frogposter

>maybe if i don't respond with a real argument he can't prove me wrong

Are you a "tfw 2 smart to work hard" type?

gg

>maybe if i don't respond with a real argument he can't prove me wrong

see: >be generic conservative
>go to Target
>in the book section
>see bill o'reilly book
>already read 'killing reagan'
>it sucked
>he's also maybe a rapist
>everything else looks like faggot shit
>go home and do yard work

or

>be generic conservative
>loved reading in high school
>take lit class in college
>brain rot from listening to fork-tongued jew professor
>Get a D on the midterm for no discernible reason
>Become a math major and stop reading

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST YOU WILL BE BLESSED BY THE BAZINGA BING BONG
ALL BAZINGAS WILL BE BING BONGED BACK TO SHELMON

This is Black excellence. Power.

Try 'The Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater.

Avoid all neoconservatives, they're the same side of the globalist coin shared with neoliberals.

What's a neoliberal?

Free market so hard you say, "Fuck my nation's borders and culture! Countries are ONLY economies!"

Fuxk you. I swear to God, I'll Fucking kill you if I was near you.

this topic is guaranteed r/Veeky Forums gold so far , thanks OTP

BAZOOPEr

when tyson said he read broz karamozov in prison and it was too depressing it scared me off from reading it, like shit if its too depressing for the champ them im really gonna be fucked reading it

fuck you

ok

BOTSWANA

you dont play tricks we are the ones that do

u stobbit okay

Ever since leftards sunk their claws into education there's been a massive decline in literacy. High school students are literally reading comic books and YA novels thanks to the liberal education "experts" who decided that the original curriculum was too "narrowly focused" and "out of date."

shutup frogposter

In all fairness, there's a difference between knowing how to read, which is expected, and how to be a consumer of high literature. It's reserved to those who enjoy it, it's like teaching how to bake a croissant to everyone, and then getting pissy when most people don't want to make croissants in their day to day life. It's an extremely specialized hobby that isn't for everyone and shouldn't be forced onto those that don't appreciate it. You get people that are forced to read Dosto, understand nothing, and then think "God fucking damn it I hate reading"

>oh my god look at this guys, black people READING, isnt it so amazing?

thats the problem, it shouldnt be. they are normal

or it's interesting because it's what appears to be a family all reading instead of playing with their phones

but everyone else is being racist, not you

i was referencing the views that average person had when it was first put online, but im guessing you havent seen it

Dấu yêu ơi

it's statistically abnormal, and any other notion you might have of normality is liberal denialist ideology

Bazooper

i was presenting hypothetical scenarios but i appreciate the suggestion. im NRx lol

this. Black people reading is an outlier.

I fucking hate BBfags.

Bazinga!!#

Probably immigrants straight from Africa.

>take college lit class
>get shitty grade
>blame society for my failings and never read again

if only we had a proper conservative curriculum, think of all the traditional classics those children would be not actually reading!

STOP

>be generic conservative
>want to impress qt hipster girls in college
>pretend to be into reading and lefty politics
>enjoy reading, agree with lefty points
>am now in rewarding relationship with qt lefty gf

>if you don't agree with me that's bias
Really?
>winning the culture war
The business community spends about 12 times as much as unions on election campaigns and think tanks and charities and advertising

>they're all around me they're all against me its their fault I failed
Personal responsibility ladies and gentlemen

>conservative
>blames everyone for his own failure
really makes you think

A revival of liberal economics: low taxes roll back regulation reducing tarrifs limited government
Its been the prevailing economic philosophy since the end of the 1970s, the guiding principal of reaganomics, Bubbas reforms, etc and the cause of the 1980s market crashes and bailouts, the tech bubble crisis, and the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis and resultsnt global financial crisis

Welcome brother

Read this instead

Cause of the stagnation in real income, increase in debt among the working and middle classes, the stratospheric rise in concentration of wealth amongst the top rich percent, the hollowing out of American industry,

reported

Baring a, my dear.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hurr

Enjoy your ban loser.

Actually within a proper conservative culture, only children of the elite would read classics. The idea of everybody having a good education is a leftist idea whose only purpose is to increase taxes and bureaucracy. Universal education can't create a genius.

You're bullshitting, in school we read Romeo and Juliet, Great Expectations, Of Mice and Men then the Odyssey.

they are black lmao

You just have to read good conservative authors. Presumably normy lefties have books by tv show hosts on par o'rielly in terms of shittiness. There are a number of good traditionalist authors, such as Russel Kirk, out there to read.

Families have a dad in them.

In my school we did read a comic book, Maus. But the rest of the books were surprisingly good

>Conflating society with left-wing professors

>As if qt radical leftist girls exist.
>As if the really hardcore leftists aren't all LGBTQWhatever

>As if the business community chamber of commerce types really care about our nation and its culture.