What does the mcRib actually taste like?

What does the mcRib actually taste like?
Is it even good?

Like a rubbery hamburger slathered in sugary barbecue sauce

You know those riblet things banquet sells for like a buck at walmart? It's that between bread with some onions and pickles

>sells for like a buck
whoa I gotta look for those next time

The patty in the German McRib is just a smooth oblong burger patty. For years I wondered why it was called the Mc"Rib" until I saw that in other countries the burger patty is formed to resemble a rack of ribs

It tastes like solidified rib paste

It's a meme. But yea it's good.
It's made out of ground pork shoulder ffs Klaus,

So why isn't it called the McShoulder?

I hate Germans so much sometimes.

The entirety of your country is autistic.

The internet has taught me this is not actually a meme. They just are, Austrians and Swiss too.

Tastes like sweet BBQ sauce on a bun with steamed-cooked, mechanically-separated meat paste in the form of "ribs". The most texture you get from it are the seeds on the bun, if it happens to have seeds. Its like someone pre-chewed the food for you. Make sure you pile on some veggies or something if you want texture.

You can get the exact same thing from just about any gas station, in the USA, that has a microwave and a selection of pre-made sandwiches.

>posting an /out/ meme

Like one of those Sam's Club rib sandwiches that come in packs of 30

I see Survival Lily! Dawww. :)

McRib became shit tier in early 2000s.. Its no longer the same meat product or even same sauce..

It's fucking disgusting. Stay far away from it, for your own safety.

Nah. It's literally elementary school tier garbage. But thanks to an aggressive ad campaign it's seen as some amazing limited time food item. It's gross and overrated.

Heh heh mcshoulder.
I don't think those would sell very well.

This. I actually had a "rib" sandwich from my high schools cafeteria and it actually tasted better than the McDonald's ones. This was in the U.S. years ago back when they served stuff that was unhealthy and delicious. Our lunch ladies even heated the buns so the BBQ sauce wouldn't make it soggy. I miss those days

>batoning
FUCK YOU

sugar and pork fat

I don't think australia has ever had the Mcrib. I don't think I'll ever taste this burger.
It makes me sad.

It's no different than any other generic reconstituted BBQ-flavored pork product. You probably have several items that are identical in your supermarket's freezer section.

Think hamburger patty with lost and lots of large diced onions, slathered in slightly smoky tasting barbecue sauce. Cheer up, I'll most likely never taste kangaroo, or get stung by a lethal jellyfish.

jeez calm down I was just bullshitting around.

/out/ memes are the best memes

Sugar and pork

Spoiler alert: they aren't good.

Why? Because it's cheap? You american mongrel

Banquet brand rib patties are shit. The sauce tastes like burnt asshole. On-Cor brand are the good ones.

Those are both shit products for shit people.

It’s like a yoga mat covered in bad BBQ sauce.

Worst meme sandwich.

source? can't find the original

i didn't like it.