What makes seafood animal heads nice to look on at the dish but not farm animals head?

What makes seafood animal heads nice to look on at the dish but not farm animals head?

They're smaller

fish are our friends

Neither are nice to look at, cut that shit off

I like animal heads, very tasty.

As for being appetizing, it would depend on the person. Some people are disgusted by green vegetables. It's all relative.

Do fish have noses?

I think it's two things. Size being one, a whole cooked fish isn't a difficult meal to prepare and server nor is it a huge portion. So your larger animals were portioned off sections of meat and most people eat only from the shoulders down. And because a whole fried fish still looks a like well, a fish, aside from the cooking marks and seasoning a whole fish is a common sight and perhaps a sign of freshness. Not like cooked fowl who need you be plucked, their fleshy floppy necks bouncing with a head at the end is just off putting

americans like to pretend their meat comes from the meat tree and no animals were harmed in the process

probably because one remains under the water and out of our sight most of the time, so when caught killed cooked and plated, its like a small gesture showing appreciation for the animal and our ingenuity. But to do the same to an animal that walks the earth and breathes the air just like us feels wrong. If I had to be turned into food, I certainly wouldnt want my head displayed.

what are you talking about? pic rel looks delicious

facts

Damn that jowl looks fuggin joocy

It would be a waste of time to skin the head.

that looks suspiciously like doggar

Most people who have an issue with seeing a cooked farm animal head don't want to see the fish heads, either.

Looks like a roo

They're not. Seafood with the head on, especially shrimp, are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Animal heads look more 'human' so people empathize more with them.

I always wanted to eat Cow head. And eye.

I've eaten cow eyes before. It's just like fish eyes but fattier