Would you rather eat shitty food your whole life and have expensive TV sets, clothes with logos on them...

Would you rather eat shitty food your whole life and have expensive TV sets, clothes with logos on them, and lots of instagram pictures of your vacations? Or would you rather eat like a human being, and live humbly?

Whenever someone tells you that you need to eat CAFO meat and fast food because "some day if you treat your body like a trash can you'll be rich", what they're really telling you is that things and instagram likes are more important than basic human dignity.

I'm not sure why I can't have both. Cooking from scratch saves a ton of money, even when using "fancy" ingredients.

In fact, that's how I got into cooking in the first place. Even eating fast food was costing a ton of $$$. I started cooking for myself and found that not only was the food a lot better, but I had a lot more money left over for hobbies.

No I go out and make more money.

>he never eats out
You can't learn what new things taste like by watching youtube, user

Tasting food cooked by someone who doesn't know what food should taste like is like listening to a virgin describe sex

>eating out
>he enjoys paying tips
>he enjoys pubic hair on his food
no thanks

>going to restaurants that accept tips
>2017
Cringe

>>he never eats out
Where'd you draw that silly conclusion from?

When I was a kid my family traveled a lot and I've eaten all over the world. Michelin star places too. I also travel for my job (including internationally) and often end up at nice restaurants meeting with clients. I have, and I do, get to experience more and different foods than most people, I think.

I simply said that cooking from scratch saves money. I said nothing about the frequency of doing that.

>he pays $295 for a meal
is your father the king of Arabia?

No, I just didn't blow it all on video games and energy drinks.

>tips
Not even once.

>projecting this hard

I see defense mode has kicked in.
How much money did you waste on junk food this year, fattie?

>he thinks that if i don't blow my money on restaurants then i must be a fat NEET
some people just cook their food at home, user.

No, I think you're a neet because your choice of silly images to post. I think you're fat because that's statistically the most likely.

Playing the numbers game, nice.

>silly images
this is cooking board which is part of an anime website.

Sure. But most people post food-related pics, if they post at all. Anime reaction pics is neet central. Plus, you keep posting. So I'll take that as confirmation that I guessed correctly, fattie mcfatfat.

>So I'll take that as confirmation that I guessed correctly, fattie mcfatfat.
calm down

You seem pretty mad, Neetie.

as long as the mcchicken counts as shitty food, first

I learned to cook because I'm self employed with an irregular income stream. When I'm rolling in dough I go out to eat at nice places. When I'm not I want to eat just as well on what is sometimes a tight budget, so cooking allows me to do just that. I live a pretty modest life overall. I live in a small, cheap place, drive a used car and wear expensive clothes. But I don't eat CAFO meat much at all, never bother with fast food or chain restaurants and cook almost everything from scratch. I don't buy expensive toys. My indulgences are good wine, going out to eat at good places and international pleasure travel when I can afford it.

I do what i want bitch
sometimes it's oatmeal and peanut butter
sometimes it's cocaine and lobster
im a beast im a goblin im the motha fuckin problem

this guy gets it