We all know Lolita is the pinnacle of books about lolicon, but what are some great books about shotacon?

We all know Lolita is the pinnacle of books about lolicon, but what are some great books about shotacon?

Asking for a friend of course.

dumb pedo

I, too, would like to know this information.

t. pedoshitter who missed the point of the book

straight shota or gay shota?

Give reccomendations for whichever category you have them for.

It's hard to be this stupid, but you did it. Well done.

more pedoshitters

One Thousand and One Nights is full of that stuff.

André Gide - The Immoralist

your posts are giving me so much second hand embarrassment and i really wish you would stop

Good reccs. Keep em coming.

Symposium
Death in Venice

ok pussy at least im not looking for books about fucking kids

Instead youre here trying to look like a wannabe toughguy in front of a bunch of losers on a Syrian carpenters imageboard.

only thing i wannabe is have my fist up your ass so i can grip your spine and move you like a sock puppet pussy boy

alright buddy im sure you impress all the twinks at the gaybar with your tardrage and testosterone, but please recommend one shota book for gods sakes

songmaster by orson scott card has themes of man-boy love if you dont mind genre stuff even if card is tolerable

Hecate and Her Dogs by Morand?
Also you're a degenerate.

Among lolicon, Lolita

Among shotacon, Death in Venice

a degenerate, but at least i have patrician taste in degeneracy.

Satyricon by Petronius Arbiter

There's a new book in Italy in which a priest wants to fuck a child. There are a lot of pages how-to-do-it style (like "protip: buy a chocolate flavoured shower gel to make him succ your dicc"). The priest at the end doesn't dick the kid but in his dying bed he regrets not doing it

Sounds creepy and lame like all italian lol