Which bar appetizer would you choose, Veeky Forums?

Which bar appetizer would you choose, Veeky Forums?

when I was on holiday in spain there was a bar where they would randomly distribute random nibbles/tapas through the evening. Chorizo, marinated squid, deep-fried whitebait, olives and a whole bunch of other stuff that I an vaguely remember because I was hammered.

There was no rhyme or reason as to what was distributed to the customers, it was random food handed out at random intervals...it was also free.

That was the best.

I have no idea if this is a standard thin in spain or if they were celebrating something.

I like to think I unknowingly gate-crashed someone's birthday party.

This is standard in many places in Spain. They give you cheap and tasty snacks for free to keep you there and consuming alcohol, which is where they make actual money

...I'll have a few lime wedges.

>which vague and deep fried shape would you choose, ck?
Does it really matter? They all probably taste the same anyway, like salt and fried batter.

Its a fantastic idea. The nibbles were all high quality. beats the shit out of some stale peanuts

Looks like a stack of onion rings, a cone of fries, and a plate of McFatty's tier """chicken""" tendies. I'd probably go for the onion rings because they're harder to fuck up than fries.

They're fried pickles.

It's obvious what they are unless you're blind: French fries, onion rings, and fried banana chips.

I'll go for the calamari or some prawns and give me another beer please.

they're fried zucchini.

Wisconsin cheddar cheese curds with dill ranch on the side

Why is there a pole in front of her face?

I will take that giant ass container of Delerium Tremens there.

Welcome to tapas, friend.

be careful user i went to jail after a few of those

None of that shit. Nothing worse than filling up on both beer and shitty fried food.
If they had a charcuterie plate, olives, cheese, fruit, etc or some things that provide the fat to coat your stomach while also being lighter and tastier, I'd go for it. But that shit? NOPE.

Deep fried cheese curds because you retardeds don't do this everywhere else.

The last time I drank that in a tap room, plus some other beers, I just barely remember coming home and cussing everyone out in German, which is my second language and not one that I ever speak on a regular basis since I live in the US. My housemates still tell that story all the time, because they'd never heard me speak it before. Apparently I was quite irate, but they don't know why since they couldn't understand me.

mozz sticks, the only answer

Story time?

ooh we got a mr fancypants over here

i heard semen coats your stomach pretty well

Eh. I've had it. Tastes like cleaning product.