What kind of human would you eat if you got the chance?

What kind of human would you eat if you got the chance?
Race?
Gender?
Other details?

Your mom's ass if you know what I mean

nice dubs

I'd like a tall, lean Nigerian runner, male. For his ribs, specifically, I'd slather them in a nice sesame sauce.

I've thought about this way too much to be healthy.

My mom looks like Chris Farley with a wig on, still wanna eat her ass?

I would like one order of Japanese Christmas cake, please.

Yeah maybe that could be good.
I think a strongfat guy might have nice meat, or maybe a thicc girl who squatted a lot.

A little kid. If I'm going to be a cannibal, I want to go all the way with the shock value.

I'll one up you and say I want a human fetus before the bones have fully formed, like balut.

I would try human as long as it wasn't killed specifically for it.
Eating a male seems a little gay, though. Maybe a roast of a fat chick's ass with crackling and such.
Or kidneys and liver. Those should be good.
And the heart for courage. They're good stuffed with parsley and braised.

THE WEAK ARE MEAT AND THE STRONG DO EAT

[spoiler]he represents money[/spoiler]

>Japanese Christmas cake
This. I've heard the Japanese taste best.

I'd only eat a white person
Is that weird

whites only

I'm not exactly an expert, but I'm close to a professor who specializes in animal diets, specifically for livestock. I've asked him this.

They need to be inactive, but not bedridden. Fat is fine, but not too much. Vegan is most desirable.

I suggested Cee Lo to him. He said that was probably a good call.

According to him, people in his field think about this a lot.

Cute Kpop girls.

Your mom tbqh

Lol prison diseases
>you can only get it from the brain
No.

I would eat a proper jungle nigger, a prime animal of the wild in peak physical condition

You can buy and eat a pigmy in DRoC... all perfectly legal as the black consider them to subhuman i.e. they are considered pets ( kinda ironic, don't you think).

I like how this somehow lasted longer than the other cannibalism thread. In any case, any sensible person would go for more muscle mass than fat, so any of the poorer countries essentially. Less meat, but better quality. Wouldn't want to munch on fellow amerifats, because far too much fat. As I mentioned in the previous thread, I told family members that I wanted them to try any part of me that they wish deep-fried for the heck of it. Also in the unlikely event that I accidentally chop a finger or hand of my own off, I will deep fry it and report how it tastes.

Pakistani legs
Arabian bellys
Or black shoulers
Caucasian brains
Pakistani livers

The person will have died from breathing inert gas that's been percolated through liquid smoke, his blood will be taken out and replaced with a bold steak sauce. Maybe it could be split 70/30 blood to sauce to trick the body into allowing steak sauce molecules into the organs.

The person will be cooked on low heat for an entire day and basted with butter as soon as it dries up. One last period of broiling heat to give the skin a perfect butter brittle texture. I'd like to eat the brain but I'm terrified of parasites and prions. The blood will have to be cooked at pressure as well.

Really not proud of this, but this is my fetish

mukiskitchen.com

^^^nsfl

Aprently strong dutch women taste the best

I'd eat my wife first. Feed her to the kids as well. We're mostly vegertarian and very healthy. The kids next, I'd start with the boys and cull the sweet daughter last. After that, if times are still lean, I'd slowly devour myself, starting with my shanks and working my way north for as long as I could. We're really concerned with where we source our meat.

You need like seriously if you think about eating your family

No, but now I have a feel about never being able to taste Chris Farley's glorious sweaty man canyon.

It's very unlikely that we'll run out of other animals to eat first. As I said, we're mostly vegetarian.

eating human brain is not rly the best idea m8

There is a sea tribe that all get a delayed brain disorder from eating human brains that manifests itself into in uncontrollable laughter leading up to death

Well in america we out number deer 100 to 1 so if the meat infrastructure ever went we would be fucked

I wonder if Indian people meat picks up the spices they eat. I’d want to try that.

They probably taste like curry

would a sumo wrestler be flavorful without being overly fatty due to the special kind of fat they build up?

Africa has had slavery for many, many centuries, so it's no surprise they bully the forest pygmies.

but they are mostly silicon and plastic

You and your mother.

Back in the day, mods deleted cannibal threads. Ever since chink moot bought Veeky Forums, they've been allowed. What does that say about chinks?

If you're right, I think I'd take Jay Z. A medium fat, inactive vegetarian.

they taste good?

Hes old and his meat was developed while he was an omnivore.

For me I take a flyover shitposter. They do nothing and think they eat a variety of things even tho it's 80% corn derived.

never say never user, go grab your shovel

Hawaiian.

Transvestites can be cannibals too

>Organicfags

>runner
Idiot, lol. Muscular meat is worst shit. Fat lazy loli for me. White one, plz.

I remember the story behind this, once he was deported he was a free man in Japan and is even a high level food critic