Thoughts on this Gentleman?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=35s&v=RLrPJdd4708

He literally eats everything raw. Raw meat,raw eggs,raw fish,raw milk and raw butter. He even eats rotten meat because he claims the bacteria gives it health benefits.

He seems insane at first glance but he looks so healthy. It's strange and actually has me curious about trying out this raw diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
freetheanimal.com/2014/03/disrupting-masai-carbs-prebiotics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest you do that diet, OP.

>He even eats rotten meat because he claims the bacteria gives it health benefits

No one can deny that is pretty fucking baddass
Eating raw veg though really makes it ;ard to digest .
You miss a lot of nutrients

he honestly looks like a disgusting goblin man

OP why do you eat these things and why must you post it here

He looks unhealthy and unhinged

>Eating raw veg though really makes it ;ard to digest .
>You miss a lot of nutrients
i thought that the more you cook veggies, the more nutrients it loses. that's why steaming them is the best

Does he eat raw pucci?

>he looks so healthy.
are we looking at the same receding hairline?

based

animals don't cook their meat before they eat, we don't have to either

animals don't live that well.

all that shows is high test

>more you cook veggies, the more nutrients it loses.
That is what they thought in the 80s because there is loss in the water used to boil stuff.
But, turns out that if you dont break down the cell walls enough, you cant access the nutrients anyway.
Best thing is to overcook but not boil and toss out the water.
Steam or fry/simmer the shit out of most veg.

I would have his raw meat baby

That's genetics,not nutrition.

He's skin is clear and bright,he has no blotches,no acne or any redness and his eyes are clear and bright. He's physically fit as well. Looks healthy to me. Although he probably has mild schizophrenia but um talking about physical healthiness.

Eating raw liver is actually quite healthy, eating raw meat can be okay but only if it is extremely fresh and kept bacteria free. The things he has are not from a super market they are directly from farmers or fishermen, heck the milk isn't like the milk we get from the store either his has the extra fats still inside.

You can eat what he is eating int he vid but if you are not near the proper resources then it isn't recommended. Meats from the store are too old, too much shit in them and would make you ill.

I don't believe this is all he eats though, there are plenty of nutrition he is missing in this kind of diet, he mentions he does it for fun so I wouldn't take him too serious about it.

Besides if you yourself want to buy all those biological and fresh shit it will probably cost you a fortune.

Technically you don't have to cook food. We developed cooking because it tastes better. We are essentially animals designed to eat raw food and our genetics don't care what brand of saucepan you use. But cooking is fucking awesome and there's nothing particularly advantageous about primitivism.

he most likely sniffs out the nutrients, he's not picking up any random piece of rotten meat and eating it

>but he looks so healthy
He looks like a normal person that lifts a bit, and that's not due to his freaky eating habits.

>We developed cooking because it tastes better. We are essentially animals designed to eat raw food
We get the most benefits from eating raw and cooked foods though, they provide different benefits and nutrition. Raw fermented foods can supply vitamin C and help keep gut flora healthy, while cooked foods are easier to digest and can provide more of other vitamins and minerals. Raw vegetables are harder to digest and a piece of tough meat that's been slow-cooked until the fat is soft instead of chewy is easier to eat too.

Pointless, cooked meat tastes better and is easier to digest.

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

I'll just leave this here

freetheanimal.com/2014/03/disrupting-masai-carbs-prebiotics.html

how is he a gentleman? he is too stupid to use cutlery.

>not eating naturally

Bet he eats dicks raw as well

He's not a vegan

Mechanical digestion (i.e. chewing) is more than enough to break down cell walls, and cooking veggies reduces the vitamins and minerals you get from them. Cooking does increase the availability of antioxidants though.

>have chronic sunken, grey eyes
>try iron supplements, eating more iron, creams with caffeine, nothing works
>everytime I eat lots of rare beef, it goes for the next couple days, I also have shitloads more energy
The guy may have a point.

Fucking blow the fuck out. I love this video just absolutely roasts every vegan on YouTube. Brilliant

I eat raw meat all the time. Not because of some insane diet but because it tastes good.

veganism is a mental disease

That guy was vegan before, and suddenly he turned full eskimo, ended up with a muscle disease where he couldn't move for a month.

I guess when you are living in a freezing enviroment and all you got for heat is your tent and bodyheat, you could get away with eating raw meat, (and some genetic advantages).

But jumping from a vegan diet to raw animal products is going to shock your body, and no wonder when he lives in temeperatures where he can wear a singlet, even the first northern scandinavian settlers coocked their meat.

What kind of bullshit retard are you? He makes new videos every week.

Such awareness, congratulations, he made a "warning" video about it, see if you can find it with you're ability to search the internet

>he looks so healthy

No he doesn't.

t. malnourished pale vegan

this guy is extremely mentally ill. in his debate with vegan gains him and his friend made richard look like the most mentally healthy person in the world

He's a flat-earther, and also a racist.
I don't mean in a Richard Spencer kind of way, but in a Varg Vikernes kind of way.

So not a racist at all?

t. offended raw food retard w/ jaundice

get fucked, nerd

I remember reading about boiled vegetables losing nutrients in the water when I was a kid, so I'd cool down the water in the fridge and drink it after dinner. My mom thought I was insane.

vegan gainz is really hamming it up for that sweet ad revenue

ouch

You're still going to die.

he's a flat earther that stares at the sun

Your mom's right though. It's about the temperature of the water during the cooking process, not the temperature at which you drink the water.

I think you misunderstood what he's saying. He cooled the water down because it was too hot to drink. And simmering will keep more of the nutrition in the vegetables compared to boiling, but there's still going to be some leaching of nutrition into the water. That's why steaming is better if you don't plan on consuming the liquid.

Wont he get parasites like tapeworms from non cooked meat?

Meats can be parasite free.

tapeworms are not too dangerous if you get them from cysts inside meat. but if the meat has touched tape worm egg infested excrement it's dangerous. the former tapeworm will live in your intestines and the latter will ball up as cysts in your flesh.

>filename

top kek

no he cooks that