Just pre-ordered Sam Hyde's book

Just pre-ordered Sam Hyde's book

What am I in for?

Anyone own the first edition?

>$49
No book is worth that price.

>48.95 for a book-length racist diatribe

That's not totally accurate, user. It's also 40% drawings of penises.

>has to shill his shitty book after fucking up his AS deal so badly
lmao

I ordered it too, made space right between my unread copy of Infinite Jest and my unread copy of Gravity's Rainbow on the bookshelf

I like his comedy but especially now that I know that many of the shocking things he says aren't even ironic, the racism and conspiracy shit is a bit much for me. I'm a right-winger and he still managed to push it too far for me

but he isn't funny

shitposting: the book

this, fanged noumena and something else need to create the high school meme trilogy

>implying racism is bad
>2017

>38 dollars for a meme book
>10.95 for shipping

Bait.jpg

saying 'nigger' isn't funny? this is Veeky Forums, sweety, not plebbit. We're proud to be redpilled here and against normies, minorities, and women

Good god, you people discover the secular liberal consensus is a house of cards and suddenly you gravitate towards its even more superficial competitors rather than rise above it all and go searching for God. What a waste of thought and life.

Back you go.

I think a lot of the racism and conspiracy stuff was intended as satire.

What's the point, Veeky Forums already beat sammy at his own game several times with TLoTiaT and all the sequals

Watch Kickstarter TV. Read the sample pages on the store. I'd like to believe that it's ironic but it really isn't and it's pretty clear

>superficial competitors

such as?

It's amazing how even at this point people are that stupid/gullible that they think sam hyde is anything more than pol as a human being.

I'm not saying racism is bad, that's just a lot of money to pay for it.

>tfw own both these books

got me

i always felt like hyde's racial humor was a good throwback to the early days of Veeky Forums when a lot of jokes had overtly racist stuff in it but the political ideology like you see with /pol/ hadn't arrived yet. it was sort of an innocent, natural prejudice.... look at old shitty memes like shoop da woop or bangbus, there's no skyrim anthropology there, it's just goofy shit. that's what hyde does. especially with the chinese stuff. it's just old fashioned race baiting without trying to be some edgy statement

Why did he go with such a shitty publisher that can't even deliver outside the states? What is wrong with Lulu?

Seriously, watch Kickstarter TV. I really do hate to break it to you but he's actually become that kind of person

>racist
>using Annie
Kill yourself troglodyte