Do cigarettes help you become a better writer?

Do cigarettes help you become a better writer?

No. Cigarettes are degenerate.

Yes. Cigarettes are degenerate.

Touche, good sir.

I would tell myself that when I was smoking, but now it has been a few weeks since my last cig and besides the random cravings I get, I feel more productive overall :)

yes nicotine makes you smarter and improves memory

I tried writing with cigarettes, but couldn't even sharpen them properly.

Are you autistic

>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-mallet

I'd say he's about as autistic as you are clever.

"Yes I am mentally handicapped, thank you"

If you need a little break every day then maybe. Cigarettes are great at giving you some thinking time. Think of it like a Twitter break or a snack but without the distractions - it can help break up the monotony of doing a large quantity of work. The nootropic effects aren't well-proven imo and it will considerably impair your aerobic performance if you're about that.

I used to smoke once or twice a day but I had to stop because I was paranoid about every minor bump in my mouth.

I like to smoke a large cigar about every 6 weeks. I haven't got much of a tolerance and I inhale frequently. I'll also drink a pot of percolated coffee while enjoying the cigar. Firstly the two combine causes a soul cleansing bowel movement and then I'm fucking wired and my mind is surging and crackling with mental acuity for about 4 or 5 hours. Its a great ritual.

If you smoke cigarettes then you are a superficial child, no exceptions. Maybe fifty years ago you could have plead ignorance to their innumerable detriments (smell like shit, give you several different cancers, cost a lot of money, are addictive, are gross, bother everybody around you) but if you're smoking cigarettes in 2016 then you have repeatedly made a conscious decision to act like a low IQ subhuman in order to look cool. End of story.

I'm glad they cause cancer, I wish tattoos did that too.

Trips of truth

How many writers have died of smoking*related cancer or other diseases?
I´ve read a lot of books that mention a character smoking pretty frequently, and the writers themselves seem to smoke a lot, live long lives and not die because of smoking. For example: Julio Cortazar. He smoked a lot, died at age 69 because of a blood transfusion, not of smoking.
It´s kind of weird seeing how many people die of smoking, but i can´t think of ny writer that has.
They are good for relaxing. Whenever i feel anxious, i smoke one and i´m not anxious anymore. I know some don´t like the smell or the smoke so i try t get as far as possible from other people, unless they are smoking too.
If you purposefully try to annoy people with your habit, then yes, you are acting like a low IQ subhuman

You're not supposed to inhale cigar smoke.

you sound like a teenager mad because his cool friends don't want to hang around him

You are kidding right?

M8 smoking is vice simple as that,but you sound triggered especially about it and tatoos,so you are a weak little faggot beta that gets scared when he sees swole guys with tats and cigars kek.
What a cunt....

This is pasta you morons. He didn't even bother to change the date.

>tfw you realize that one edgy greentext quote would be too obvious so you pretend to be full on retarded

if you like cigarettes then maybe

>percolated
wtf man ?
who cares ? O nooooo

this

Yes, absolutely.

I wrote both more and better before I quit smoking.

pussy.