How do you improve your shitty 3-minute ramen noodles?

>look mom I posted it again

Toss in an egg, raw while it's cooking. Some meat like maybe cold cuts or bacon bits. Chives if possible. Tears because there's not enough salt to kill me instantly yet.

Your preference of hot sauce

how many fucking times are we going to have this thread

raw egg, chopped up hot dog, broccoli

>raw egg

I'd suggest you drain the noodles and toss in a raw egg at the very end of cooking and stir quickly. It gives it a nice "carbonara"-ish coating

until we nuke each other back into the stone age

i pretty much just throw it in the last 30 seconds and do what you said but keep the broth

To each his own.
A fine ramen day to you sir.

>30 seconds

The egg is basically raw at that point, y'all are some sick fucks

I use gin instead of water.

you mix it in to the hot broth, cooks it through to beautiful silky ambrosia

Chicken noodles in the pot.
Add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander, peanut oil, white pepper and roast chicken.
Bring it all to the boil and then serve.

>Onion flakes
>Extra bullion
>Extra noodles
>Leftover meat

>Sesame oil
>Hoisin sauce
>Sweet soy sauce

Stir fry asian mix veggies. Garlic and onion powder. Pepper and some Texas pete. Comes out pretty good my guy

Tend to put in onions, garlic, spinach or chives depending on which I got, and cooked meat, either chicken or really shitty cheap steak.

Don't use the flavor packets, and try to make the soup with broth, soy sauce, and miso paste if I can get it, curry powder if I can't.

I have no idea why I make 3-min ramen into a fucking hour long ordeal. It's not even that good when I finish.

>he doesnt know about mixing in a raw egg to noodles

why are you here?

boil them like normal, then stir fry them with some veggies, eggs, spices and generous amount of soy sauce.

Just buy some egg noddles or something you piece of shit

I treat it as normal pasta amd make the simplest sauces for it - every variation of the trio of pepper, cheese and bacon has saved my skin more than once (from a carbonara-esque approach to doing it like normal). Kinda works. Really ought to check if buying proper pasta is cheaper in the long run, though.

A slice of American cheese on top of Shin Ramyun is great.

I always throw in some brocoli, the brocoli with soup soaked into it is great

Tapatio, lemon or lime preferably lime, a splash of onion powder and garlic salt

boil the noodles in filter water and add the noodles just when the water starting to get hot and let it simmer for at least about 10 minutes then add the spices and flavoring