Veeky Forums confession thread

Veeky Forums confession thread.

I'll start.
>Veeky Forumsizen
>come here for pretentious beer discussion and comfy webm threads

I'm estranged from my family because I stole my grandma's meds and replaced them with aspirin when I was 18 and she ended up dying from liver failure and I went to prison for two years for involuntary manslaughter.

You're a monster.

You dumbass. You know what to do? I'll tell you. Take care of people who need help. You'll be all good in no time. You just done fucked up. Grammy still loves you. :-)

OP here, forgot to mention I don't know shit about food, live off Easy Cheese and Ritz crackers.

Did you at least get anything out of her will?

To sell, or what?

I am 5'7 and about 430ishlbs. I think the reason I am overweight is because I force myself to eat even when I feel full. I consume anywhere from 4000-8000 calories a day. The largest amount of calories I ate in a day was maybe 17000. Most of it is emotional eating because I had a horrible life like child abuse, I'm ugly, I have a small penis (even before I was fat it was small), my hair is falling out, people bully me, my girlfriend cheated on me 4 years ago and food and videogames are my only escape. I order meat lovers pizza, bread sticks and ranch daily, usually eat family sized meals/bags of chips and an entire cake of some sort daily, and probably drink alcohol and cola more than I actually drink water. I often do weird and dumb shit with food like putting peanut butter and nutella with chips in a bacon cheeseburger or dipping my chicken strips in a mixture of bbq and mayo. I hate myself, I avoid looking in the mirror when I go to the washroom. I have pimples all over my face and essentially have breasts (gyno). I am too ashamed to go out and order most of my food. If I do go shopping it's usually at 2 or 3am to a store that is open 24 hours so the least amount of people see me but even the 8 or 9 people who do stare. I'll probably die soon. I give up on life. People say all humans are born equal, that's just not fucking true.

Are you Jack, or...?

Iktf, except I am about 100lbs lighter and 2in shorter. I also eat way healthier than you, and take in about 1500 calories per day.

Jesus fucking christ. 17000 fucking god damn calories. What the fuck did you eat?

Maybe he's the user who drank a dozen cans of condensed milk.

I don't remember everything specifically because this was maybe 3 years ago when I was not extremely obese (just overweight) and my depression was at it's peak but if my memory roughly serves me right...

>Breakfast

6 fried eggs, hashbrowns, 10 strips of bacon, 5 sausages, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and 3 slices buttered toast, orange juice,2 slices of leftover pepperoni pizza, maybe half a dozen pancakes with syrup and a pecan waffle with syrup and butter.

Lunch was 6 4x4 burgers from In n Out, a couple were animal style and I think I had something like 2 or 3 orders of fries and one of them were animal style and I think I had chicken strips and fries with honey mustard from a place a few blocks away from my house

Throughout the day I snacked on a large package of chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered raisins, beef jerky and family size bag of Doritos.

Dinner was 2 large pizzas. One was double cheese, double pepperoni, bacon, jalapenos. The other was BBQ chicken. Of course I got cheese bread sticks, a dozen wings and ranch.

Afterwards I had some chocolate milk, and entire chocolate cake and a few scoops of vanilla ice cream.

If you want to live cheaply and eat well, try all beef hot dogs. You can usually get 8 for about 4 bucks, and a package of cheap buns is 2 bucks.

If you eat two at a time, that's four meals for six bucks. That's $1.50 a meal. Also way better for you than Top Ramen.

If you remove all the carbs from this diet and eat everything else, but also walk 5 miles a day you will lose all of it in a year.

I wouldn't be able to do that for more than a week. I've tried I don't have the will. If I don't get carbs in my I get frustrated and pissed off. Carbs=comfort for me. There is also no fucking way I am going to walk 5 miles a day so people can just laugh at me. If people were nice I would sign up for the gym but the gym is full of the most disgusting vain people who would just make fun of me because they are fucking shit human beings with no empathy. So no fuck that, I refuse to be a joke for the masses. If I ever decide to work out it's because I decide to get a home gym but I hardly have space for it, not do I have the money, I would have to ask my dad for the money.

I once ate an entire 8 serving tub of gelato before I looked at the bottom and saw that it was 400 calories per serving

i am curious how you can afford all the food? From the sound of it you don't have a job so what do you do for money?

>Grandma died a few years ago and left me 400k inheritance.
>Dad has a white collar job and makes mid 6 figures. I don't see him much but when I was a kid my uncle (his brother) molested me multiple times and when my dad/rest of the family found out all hell broke loose
>Dad sends me $3500/month for living expenses probably out of guilt

damn. Just damn.

Beyond the reward system of eating, a lot of the food you mentioned is really low in nutrients. So you end up having to eat loads of it before you get enough vitamins and feel satisfied. Lots of fast food is seriously designed for that so you will buy more.
This is going to sound gay but pick out some fruits that you like, even if it's just a few of them. Combining them with what you already eat will still fill you up but also get you vitamins so you aren't sifting through everything else to find them.

I love you.

Thanks. The only fruit I actually like is covered in chocolate. I guess I could buy some fresh strawberrys and make chocolate fondue or something

buy a used treadmill

B-boogie, is that you?

if you like strawberrys then frozen mango will be right up your alley

Sure, not everyone is created the same, but you are NOT unique. Others have had your struggles and issues and done better than you. You have to make a conscious choice if you want to change.

I say that as someone who has struggled with depression, anxiety, bullying and mental issues of my own since I was a kid. You can always make yourself change for the better, just need to figure out a path and stick to it through thick and thin.

I participate in good faith, try and give advice, and don't use mean words. I believe I am in the minority on this board

I really enjoy cooking but I'm too poor to actually cook anything of quality. Most of the things I cook are super ghetto but I enjoy them despite the fact that Veeky Forums would absolutely turn their nose up at it.

Bullshit you cliche fuck. You're a liar. Genetics determines 70% of your fate. Life is not fair. I'm probably fat because it's in my genes to be just like my fucking mom and siblings! You should see my god damn aunt. She's over 300lbs and has had open heart surgery twice ffs.

>1500 calories a day
>330 pound

no

You can cook good meals for cheap desu. I like pan fried breaded dover sole, potatoes and whatever cheap veg you can find at the Chinatown markets. You can probably make this for like 5 dollars. 1 sole fillet here costs 2 dollars but I guess it all depends on weight.

jesus

I asked someone on a date on OKC bc her name is Patti. It's happening.

Just know it doesn't have to be this way. I may be an anonymous poster on a Korean basket weaving forum that you will never meet but I care about you and it breaks my heart to know you feel this way. Life dealt you a shitty hand but how you play it is up to you. If you choose to keep living this way do it because it makes you happy and be happy doing it. It's you're life and you get to do whatever you want with it. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for doing what you love. Have a good day user.

=]

im the guy that keeps posting twoobies threads on /bant/

Stay mad calin calout fag.

I put ranch on pizza and burgers.
fight me.