F

F
U
C
K

Holy shit thats today, I am literally going to quote Rick and ask for as much as I can.

>my McDonalds has it
>every store only got 20
>don't know if I want to fight the autismos off to get one

Imagine how many retards will order this while quoting this cartoon. Poor MC staff.

>memesauce

>Poor MC staff
Just think of all the anal they'll be having

>only 20
Every restaurant with autismo employees are just going to keep them for themselves for nerd cred or auction them on ebay. Just watch.

There's already some fucker trying to sell ONE packet for $25. Literally putting "Rick and Morty" in the listing.

Link pls.
I'm going to bid $25,000,000.

>speculative marketing bullshit scheme made possible by product placement in a cartoon for young adults
>invades the forums I visit because it's effective
I hate the western world sometimes

haha, of course good sir, as you should!

though remember not everyone has the superior IQ required to watch R&M, so their tiny brains might not understand when you start up with quantum entanglement talk.

PICKLE RICCKKKKK

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>lmao user dont be such a buzzkill

>Reddit pasta
This is a new low, Veeky Forums.

OP's post is satire, but satirical humor in the form of "Le ironic shitposting" originated on reddit (the satirical obsession with memes was originally made popular to make fun of Veeky Forums). We can assume OP is reddit because of this.

well this thread is pretty reddit to begin with f a m

My local news said something about a packet selling for 3mil so they already have a line of 100 at a location that only has 20.
This is honestly the stupidest thing to do on mcdonald's part since even if they plan on selling packets under the table later they are probably going to incite nerd rage riots.
Good luck selling tendies to autismos when they are angry they didn't get their meme sauce.

>Narodnaya Volya

I wasn't expecting this.

They're going to bring the sauce back in a full release and try to make it look like they are the good guys just giving the people what they want. And it's going to be funny watching people who paid scalpers for a packet of sauce rage.

>doesn't know what product placement is
lol

I just started watching season 3.

Is this why McDonalds brought the sauce back?

Yes. Did you not read the description of the sauce on the tendies site?

>Szechuan Sauce fans are typically incredibly motivated, born winners that combine a sweet disposition with a slow burning heat. When these people set goals (or make outright demands), they tend to achieve them. Sometimes, their impulsivity can get them into all sorts of hijinks, but their mad genius is their portal out of trouble. They truly put the “I WANT THAT SZECHUAN SAUCE” in “Buttermilk Crispy Tenders.”