New literature gem found

Okay guys, so I came across this undiscovered piece of work. It's on Amazon and at a rather good price (for paper back, on kindle is almost free! But I'd rather hold a book as the good old bookworm I am). I would describe it as a fantasy young adult kinda thing. It has all the elements you could look for in a book, great and immersive story, compelling characters, well described settings. The story is about two twins with super powers, one fighting to reshape the world as he sees fit and the other fighting to stop him, with the addition of other characters and their own stories. I'm sure this author is going to be well known in the future. I read through it almost too quickly and re-read it just a week ago. Now I wait impatiently for the second book. Have a look and tell me what you think.
amazon.co.uk/Thunder-Lightning-Soldiers-Darkness-1/dp/1518612474/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1495068290&sr=1-5

Also, here's the back of the book in case anyone is interested

lol get out

Shit this is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good looking, I can't believe it's only 10 pounds. I'd gladly pay triple that

Ike, please stop selling your eBook here.

-the whole board (yes everyone)

>After a terrible accident that took my father's life (my bad)
>(my bad)
lmfao what

Fuckin kek'd
Keep writing bud, you'll get better, but I'd stop pushing this one for now before you ruin your name for good.

How long did it take you to write? What was the biggest challenge while writing?

I'm not Ike, I am his best friend, but not him. I mean, I haven't even read the thing, but the guy thinks he can write, so I thought I could help him a little.I'm not allowed to help my nigga out? Yall think too bad of people you know?

>he won't hesitate to elminate me

No, i'm his best friend. Ike's full of shit and can't write at all, yet he flaunts his """novel""" like it's some god damn master piece of YA literature, the next "Mortal Instruments" he calls it, but we all know, Ike, we all know it's shit and i think that you do too. Please stop advertising your shitty novel here. This is a place for actual literature.

Well, if you don't wanna read it don't read it you monumental piece of garbage. Ike is my friend, and if he wants to write he can write until his hands bleed out and he gets better. And just so you know. he didn't even like the "Mortal Instruments", so eat shit and die. How can you know something is bad if you haven't read it you imbecile. I'm gonna read it, you should too and then come lying saying how bad it is despite the fact that you surely love it, because that's what trashy human beings like you do. Have a good day, you dick.

Im sorry you feel obligated to experience such a shit pile, but don't lay this burden on the rest of us with your shitty thread.

>New literature gem
>Perhaps worse writer than Ike
Kek

>Okay guys, so I came across this undiscovered piece of work.
>I am his best friend

lmao. you tried.

go away now.

Fuck off Ike you namefagging piece of shit

The synopsis sounds like someone tried to make naruto into a soap opera

>I would describe it as a fantasy young adult kinda thing
>The story is about two twins with super powers
Into the trash

Why not tell him to write a fucking book only after he gets good. Bad friend desu

jesus this is really really bad

This is horrible writing. Fucking kys Ike .

brekkekek. gotcha.

nice reviews brah.

lol

>fantasy young adult
Dropped. I stopped reading here.

Also, stop promoting your own work here, or at least be honest about it and offer US something, like tips on how you got it finished/published etc.

holy kek. genius.

my fucking sides

fuck you Ike

Absolutely amazing

fucking christ someone should really break down what's so bad about this. it'd be the perfect PSA about trying to write with no practice

>The world will soon be mine to take. The plan has been set in motion."

PFFFFFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this one of those po-mo books that ironically contains hundreds of cliche tropes?

Just a little question: how many practice stories(obviously shown to others for critique) should you write before getting serious? In other words, how long does the first phase of learning how to write take?

HA

It's Rhyce Karei all over again

jesus christ it's like a bad anime

This is gold.

Bravo
My sides are gone

>Look on Amazon
>Length: 533 pages

533 pages of this shit.

Just think of what sort of good, beefy book you could read for that many pages.

My brother in-law accidentally killed his dad while they were working on his chevy. He bumped it with his fat ass, and it came off the jacks in their driveway. EMS showed up within ten minutes, but it was too late. That's a ten full minutes of screaming, strugling, pleading, bleading, and ultimately, crushing.