The Library showers are out of order

>The Library showers are out of order

use the toilet

>too short to ride the library

>bought a ticket and the library inspector didn't even check it

How much do you tip the librarian? I rarely go above a dollar unless it's really exceptional service

>library
>showers
what hobo infested hell hole do you live in where this is a thing they have?

>move to a new city
>want to check out a book
>go to library
>strict no singles policy
>they refuse to give me a library card

>when you get a stain on a book and you have to fight your way out of the death maze

Fuck off retard

>post yfw you're finally approved to upgrade your library card from bronze to silver

No more random cavity searches for me losers!

>credit score is too low to check out a book

>there was another homeless stabbing in the library bathroom

>want to redeem my Library Plus Points that I've been saving for the last 5 years
>fifty shades of grey is "ineligible" for the library plus points rewards program

>"Sorry sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave this section. You've already checked the maximum allowed number of books written by or about dead white men."

>pay nearly 10k in tuition
>'sorry you cannot access this part of the university library because you're not part of our faculty'
>'no books can be checked out, but we do have a printer'

fuck this university

>not allowed into the STEM section of the library before 5pm because it intimidates the women there

my job starts at 5:30 tho so at least i can make a quick run and grab what i need.

> go to library
> it's phallus inspection day
> the psychoanalyst doing it is female
> she is a young qt that I find attractive because she unconsciously reminds me of my mother
> father wasn't castrating enough and I can't approach her because I'm still attached unconsciously to my mother
> almost faint, recover once I realize fainting is a hysterical symptom and I'm actually an obsessive, as most males are
> fail phallus inspection day and get sent to the Lacanian clinic
> mfw

>singles only policy implemented at my library
FUCK

Got stuck in the young adult pit again, send help.

>when the library concessions stand runs out of hot cheetos

>go to library
>it's the exact beginning of the valet's lunchbreak, he leaves just as you see him
>have to park your car yourself
shoot me senpai

>the library McDonalds changed into a Subway