Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

i genuinely might have some minor mental illness but I am afraid I will just be considered one of those special snowflakes who wish they were schizophrenic bipolar autists with unique minds.

i want to write an english argument paper on ai but not sure what about

eatin the booty like groceries

I want this to be the central theme of my debut novel, to subvert the trite dialog about A.I. that liberal startrek fans and dumb dudebros on the internet perpetuate about "REEE SLAVERY" vs "SEL AWARE TURRMENADURRS"

I just got a 12 year old XP laptop to print to an Apple Time Capsule via Bonjour. I'm stoked.

I'm getting a growing urge to write a treatise that uses Medieval and Reactionary thought to critique the right to private property. I have a sense that a critique of property rights from the right-wing would hit people like a cement truck.

God I hope I fuck the girl I'm talking to

I'm so bad at sealing the deal.

fuck i can smell how shitty i smell

You need to get over yourself. If you have issues you need to take care of them and not care about what people think of you. You've let the Internet ruin your perception of things. Having a mental illness is not a good thing and you shouldn't have to deal with it. Stop caring about seeming like a "special snowflake" and go see a therapist.

It took me a very long time to accept that about my own mental illness but therapy and a psychiatrist have certainly helped. I'm currently not seeing a therapist and I feel like shit constantly. Just suck it up and do it.

Gonna graduate from high school on the 24th. So fucking hyped. Literally the most exciting time of my entire life. I'm so happy to be done with this shit, start college and get my life going.

same here except I might not graduate lol

i think i will just do the cliche fear as the freudian communal penis envy

I hate her so much for what she's doing to me after all this. I miss her. And I want to fuck her and make her hurt.

Same

I wish I didn't have to do all this fucking work for school. Why does homework even exist? Why shouldn't my free time be free? Work life isn't like this, why should school life be any different than what it's preparing me for?

>underageb&

>Work life isn't like this, why should school life be any different than what it's preparing me for?

yeah working at Taco Bell isn't like that, but college was supposed to prepare you for a corporate career where you will have to take shit home and write reports over the weekend, but now most college kids are such mongs they can't even hire a liberal arts major to write some bullshit reports and not have it be awful

good stuff keeps happening and it doesn't look like it'll stop but I can't stop obsessing over bad stuff from the past

I love it
you should write and post it for criticism, here and on /pol/ and maybe /leftypol/

actually, I guess the last couple days I haven't been as much
it's really mostly when I do tedious shit at work, because my brain is unoccupied for a minute so it wonders and finds problems to solve (that it can't solve)

Tomorrow I embark on my first big boy job. Teacher by day, RA by night. I love learning and hate people who hate learning. What can I do other than inspire my students and lead by example? Will they remain shackled by popular morality and social tropes? If they don't have the will to learn, why are they here?

What bothers you about private property?

Fuck her friends

Already been done, would be boring. Try being original next time

I suppose, like many things, I like it well enough to a normal extent.

However, I've noticed that certain capitalists/objectivists/libertarians take it to really awful extremes, and declare that the right to private property should be absolute. As a Christian, specifically a Catholic, this is intolerable to me. In a broad sense, there is really no such thing as private property, since everything ultimately belongs to God, and God can demand someone's property of them at will. It therefore follows that anyone who can credibly be demonstrated as doing God's will can therefore also demand someone's property by right.

Now, I recognize that's highly problematic, since "doing God's will" is a claim that's ripe for abuse, but I can't find a way around the idea within the context of a Christian universe. If God or one of His agents demands your property of you, you have no right to it. He made it, and it's His to do with as He chooses.

You do know that the state already occupies the functional position you ascribe to god, right? The state can demand your private """""property""""" at anytime since it couldn't exist as a legal designation without the violence monopoly

Yes, but then you're left with a turtles-all-the-way-down scenario, as you are with so much of Western society in the absence of God. If the only thing that grants the state its rights over property is a violence monopoly, then sooner or later someone else is going to come along with an even greater capacity for violence and void the state's guarantees. The Iraq War comes to mind in this regard, as does the French Revolution. And eventually you're left with the very war of all against all that the monopoly on violence is supposed to prevent. Hobbes even says that the state cannot enforce peace on the level of international relations.

I believe God is real, so to me his place as the ultimate property holder is logical. However, within a practical framework, it still makes sense to ascribe ultimate right over property not to an individual or even to a state, but to something transcendent, simply because, paradoxically, giving a non-material entity that much power makes what rights of property we humans do possess that much more secure, since even the state is ultimately just a tenant farmer. In theory, at least.

Tell me about her, user.

I don't really know her that well. She's an elementary ed major. She's a year younger than I am. She's kind of chubby but has big tits and glasses and I want to cum on both

We have some similar interests so it's not like conversing is too difficult or anything. She's also extremely extroverted and I'm a huge introvert but for whatever reason I appreciate her energy unlike other girls I talk too that are too hyper.

Honestly I haven't had sex in a long time, and I'm really lonely. I appreciate her company, and she doesn't have a bf like most girls I talk to, so I'm hoping I'll fuck her soon. She keeps talking how she wants to hang out this summer but I can't tell if that's just because shes an extrovert and likes to talk to people all the time or she's just into me.

I just suck at talking to women and I'm hoping I'm not exaggerating the attention she's giving me into outright interest in me.

finally designing my website to host all my writing, poetry and prose. pretty fun.

But the whole point of the violence monopoly is material punishment at the end of legal violations. I'm not saying it works, mind you, I'm just saying that to ordain god as the only enforcer leaves a society with very little actual enforcement, unless you have supposed "agents of holy property," at which point you have merely another state.

What you're proposing seems like a regression to the mandate of heaven. In the absence of a material legal framework of property ownership, all "rights" to property are essentially recognized as being based on might (e.g. God decreed that your apples be stolen, etc.). I would like that, honestly: it would do away with a lot of tragic violence and a good portion of the symbolic classes.

imagine being this user.
imagine being literally an entire millenium behind the rest of civilization in terms of thought.

It's interesting because just now I was myself thinking of the mandate of heaven. There's something about it that's undeniably attractive, isn't there? The idea that God blesses the ruling power until it fucks up, at which point the blessing is transferred to the new ruling power. And it does seem to work, doesn't it? It's kept China as a coherent idea for thousands of years.

I don't think it's because the idea is "great" in anything other than its simplicity: it cuts straight to the bare truth of ownership, that being: if you don't have the power to defend your property, it will soon cease to be your property. It's a practical fact regarding human interaction, but nothing to be taken "seriously": what is called the "will of God" in these circumstances is nothing other than fortune or "chance," which doesn't really exist. "Chance" is the name some people give to their ignorance of an event's causes.

Can't stop daydreaming about fucking an actress. I'm not studying for the College, so i can be fucked by the end of semester. And my country is such a mess right now, it's exciting and sad.

could a godlike being retain virtues such as honor, respect, and humility?

Ah, but in the framework of a universe where God is real, then one must at least give consideration to His will. Or, to be more specific, in a pointedly Christian universe God's will is a thing that must be taken into account. If one calls oneself a Christian one must take into account God's hand in things, and also God's supremacy over all matters of property, as I stated above.

And I suppose that would be the real point of my project, if I undertook it. It seems to me there is a wedge between capitalism and Christianity that no one wants to talk about any more, and it comes out of some of the things I've mentioned. The fucking Republican Party of the United States tries to unite Christianity and capitalism, but the more I look at them the more it seems to me they not only can't be harmonized, but that a sincere adherence to one ideology makes a person an enemy of the other ideology. My critique would be for the purpose of illustrating this divide. My goal would be to make people see that these things which are assumed to be harmonious are, in fact, discordant.

Oh, I was thinking of tackling various theories of developmental psychology and language theory while simultaneously trying to achieve an experiential, aesthetic definition of what it means to "be" that transcends self-defining measures like Descartes' "cogito ergo sum" by retexturing the philosophical monomyth narrative of John Gardner's Grendel.

But penis sounds neat too.

I've made it big on the stock market.
My artistic endeavors are doing well culturally and are well praised by my peers.
I feel like I've achieved everything there needed to be done at a young age but I don't know what to do. Travel the world? Keep reading books and experiencing art until I die?
I just feel the endless void of nihilism and nothing makes me happy anymore.

Kill yourself

The lowest will to power is seeking power, senpai. Divinity has light feet, amirite?

Love and loyalty are miserable. For example my fiancée and I are working on having a kid. Tomorrow she is ovulating and my whole day will be spend with my dick pumping her vagina. We will mix it up with some light bdsm as foreplay. But I cannot bring myself to care about tomorrow. When I was lonely in my opinion masturbating I thought this was what I wanted but no I am tired of sex its so tedious. I am a schizoid and she is suffocating me with her presence. I love her at arms length. She is sexy and way out of my league, doesn't mind that I live on NEETbux with my mother, doesn't mind me being so quiet, and thinks that I am funny. But I just don't feel it. I'd rather she fuck some other dude so I can have a legit reason to break it off with her but she won't do that. In our years together she has been nothing but supportive, loyal and everything wonderful. When I am with her for more than a day I am just waiting tip she is gone. She deserves better than me.

You ever get that feeling like there's nothing to do any more? Like you just woke up one day, and realized you've only been doing the things you used to do, in between doing things you enjoyed? Like your whole life has become distraction and you lost the substance a long time ago? I wake up and look forward to doing something, until I go to sleep that night, and I realize I never really figured out what it was I was excited for. I smoke a cigarette and go back inside just to be sad I'm not in the mood for another one. I hang out with my friends because they're my friends, but they and I both I don't get along with them as well as they do with each other. Maybe I need new hobbies, I don't like doing anything though, maybe I need to meet new people, but I have pretty severe anxiety. I feel like my life has bottomed out and I'm not even suicidal anymore, I'm just waiting for things to get better and they just never seem to.

Ornette coleman is pretty good, I wonder when I'm gonna write that story about a trans girl stuck in a magical desert and she has to deliver water to her village as her brother watches her sleep outside of the desert and masturbates, the desert would be like a dream

I feel this, but with my ldgf. I was so pumped to have any kind of relationship back when it started but now it feels like there's nothing to talk about, her life is full of dramatic shit that I can't relate to or even be helpful with in any way, and I find myself pretty disinterested in anything lewd unless I happen to be horny at just that moment.

I find that even with people I see irl on a regular basis I hit an eventual point where our acquaintance has become formalized and sedentary, and I couldn't imagine talking to someone about some serious or unique thing after that point even if we started out completely unafraid to talk about anything. I don't know if I'm schizotypal or just actively self-loathing.

That would be boring.
Any other advice?

>tfw you will never be raised by wild animals
>tfw you will never meet your best friend wrestling in the streets of Uruk
>tfw you will never cuddle Gilgamesh on the side of a mountain and share nightmares

A man once came to see him, troubled by his inability to accept change and what was ostensibly progress.

"Is it really so terrible if I eschew modern tastes, technology and so forth, and constantly changing ways?" the man inquired. "Is it really so awful if I prefer simpler ways?"

He thought for a moment and began, "A person was stopped at an intersection, waiting to turn right. According to the law, this person did not have to wait for the traffic signal to change to green, but could turn as soon as the flow of cross-traffic permitted. This person would generally be expected to take advantage of the leniency in the law and turn once a sufficient break in traffic appeared.

"This person, however, was an older driver and preferred to wait for the traffic signal, as the law required years prior. So, when a break in traffic did appear, and the driver behind him instinctively began to roll forward while distracted by the passenger, the car bumped into the rear of the person at the intersection.

"This person," he continued, "was just nudged into the intersection, resulting in an accident in which the person was killed."

The man considered this briefly and said, "Then I must learn to adapt and go with new ways, or fall victim to them."

He did not respond to this conclusion, but instead said, "Another person was stopped at the same intersection one week later. This person chooses not to wait, but rather to make the turn as soon as traffic allowed, adhering to the norm. While making the turn, a squirrel darted out into the road at the same moment. The person swerves in an attempt to avoid hitting the squirrel, resulting in an accident in which the person is killed."

The man, clearly distressed, said, "Then new ways are susceptible to unforseen circumstances and are therefore dangerous, perhaps more dangerous as things move and change faster, giving us less time to react or reflect. What, then, do I do? What would you do if you were stopped at the intersection?"

He answered simply, "I do not drive."

Tl:Dr join nsa or white supremacy or you're a doofus

It's going to rain tonight

Read 150 pages today, which is more than anyone on Veeky Forums has read this year

Got college grades back, second semester. I failed for the first time with a D. I feel badly about it and can't shift the blame to the prof. It is strange how more profoundly failing feels compared to passing.

Get with the times

There was a man who shot another.

As the dying man bled he asked why it happened, pleading for his life with his last few breaths.

The other man said, "Shoot first or die."

I wish I could get away with being a smug fuckhead all the time.
And here I am again, talking about myself.
Schopenhauer

Maybe you should pretend to be other people and still be a smug fuckhead, I'm pretty sure that's what writers do

I think I'm going to sacrifice my grade because my class is forcing social justice political trash. Scheming how to best express my racist and mysoginistic views without going to prison

I never was a fan of being alive

I get the feeling that the people on the train are going to rob or attack me, what do?

Naphta, is that you?

kill them first lest you lose yourself
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

>standing next to "Free Books" cart
>try seeing the bottom right shelf
>some dude is blocking me
>give up
>go inside library
>email someone at one of the computers
>mention Herrlee Creel
>think "Why did I mention Herrlee Creel? Why did he come to mind? Weird"
>finish
>leave library
>book cart is open
>look at the spot I wasn't able to check
>book by Herrlee Creel
>no way in hell that I saw it, even obliquely
>book cart only ever has a good book on it 1/1000 times, usually only one good book and the rest are old periodicals

IS MAGIC REAL

I don't know why I'm here. I'm forcing myself through this finance degree that gives me no joy whatsoever, so that I can get a job that will make me suicidal, though this will probably require me to go for a masters degree. The Death of a Salesman has been coming to me as of late, Biff Loman in particular. At first it was just a low echo, emanating from some drum-like mantra in my subconscious (Garbage, I am human garbage). Then it grew louder, forcing it's way to the front. I finally understand the play; more importantly I understand that I am Biff Loman, only I have even less sense. I don't want this job- I'd much rather disappear into a cosy construction gig, some blow- collar oasis. Only I know all too well that those jobs are disappearing at a furious pace thanks to those condescending cunts down at Silicon Valley, and they're never coming back either. I don't want money, I only want peace. I'd never be able to live with myself if I became part of some banking leviathon, though I know that I couldn't live with my father's disapproval.

I'M FUCKING GARBAGE

There are too many languages that I want to learn that I doubt I will be at a decent level in any of them.
I am already taking Chinese and Japanese, but want to learn Cantonese and am thinking about trying to start Latin. I need the energy to cram hard, but I am a very depressed individual and I think my wish to learn languages is a form of escapism from my current existence.

Well, what are you waiting for? Why don't you ask her out?

I hope this is the same person because the coincidence of me checking this thread at the same time would be very strange

I havent asked her out for a few

i got out of a 5 year relationshio last august because, well, i was in a relationship that started in my teens for 5 years. Im not sure if i even want to date again. Id much prefer a friends with benefits type deal because im not sure if im really into her like that

She also mentioned shes "working on herself" because she feels she "cant love someone if she doesnt love herself." This was said in response to her admission of her "best friends confessing his love for her."

Finally im just a major pussy. Ive never really even asked a girl out. My previous relationship and any hookups have come my the girl coming on to me, not the other way around. Im absolutely afraid of rejection

I'm a deist personally, but here's my issue with this. I would imagine that at the bare minimum, every monotheistic religious system instructs its practitioners that they have the correct religion and God, while rejecting every other system. Other systems do the same to you. Given the religious nature of your argument, what do you do with those who aren't Catholic, and how do you avoid another 30 Years War? Just because a structure in place can be abused doesn't mean it is wrong. Otherwise, I could apply your argument on the greediest among us to pedophile priests in the Church, and I'd really like to not do that.

Yup, same guy.

Frame your "asking" her out as something extremely casual. Don't make it a big deal, or anything grandiose. Just propose to get drinks, or to hang out at one of y'all's place. You gotta make a move, though. Women say all sorts of shit, and just because she shot down her best friend doesn't mean she'll shoot down the next guy that asks her out. Seent that shit plenty of times to know by now. Her best male friend is probably beta incarnate, I'm willing to bet.

I'm scared of rejection as well, but there comes a point where you really have to grit your teeth and go for it. But if she did reject you, how do you think you'd react afterwards?

I got girl problems, too. I've been seeing Janie since the new year, chilling, casual sex, nothing serious. A few months ago she introduced me to her friend, Amy. Well, my feelings for Jane have been waning, feelings for Amy rising.

Problem is, Janie and I have been friends since high school and they're co-workers. Not see each other everyday co-workers, but they still see each other often enough. I don't even know how Janie would react if I dropped this on her.

Amy is 6 years older and separated from her husband of 5+ years. There doesn't appear to be a chance of reconciliation as he cheated on her multiple times and turned into a hamplanet.

Should I forget about Amy?

>Frame your "asking" her out as something extremely casual. Don't make it a big deal, or anything grandiose. Just propose to get drinks, or to hang out at one of y'all's place.
I've been to her apartment before to study but we just went straight to the library. Speaking of, we've got plans to go the library later next week. I forgot about that. It's not an issue to hang out but to fuck. I'm still not sure how I'm going to bridge that gap, I always fail there.

as for your situation, I wouldn't fuck Amy desu. It seems like unnecessary drama and I hate that shit

How long have you known her?

How can someone do so many productive things but still not get anything done?

I need to get these journal applications done and submitted but it seems like every little chore is getting in the way. Today I worked out, read for 20 minutes, practiced guitar, wrote in my journal, cooked and ate, did the dishes, took out the trash and recycling, prepared for classes next week, cleaned out the car, organized the pantry, wrote some emails. I spend time in between tasks watching stupid youtube videos and smoking cigarettes. This list of normal human behavior seems like an accomplishment to me. But I still have to find a job and submit those god damn law journal applications.

Bwoy if you're posting on a Korean book club board I'm gonna bet you're not "making her hurt" when you fuck her.

I met her when I transferred to this school in January, so I guess the first week of February. She was the first new person I met on my own. She introduced herself to me.

I should also elaborate, I only really started "regularly" talking to her like a week or 2 ago.

I failed just about every class the last two semesters and felt nothing.

Fack off, m8

killed my oneitis yesterday
i am finally free

I keep losing my earbuds. Why am I so stupid?

I'm glad that I am not dying, but I also am aware of the fact that I am slowly getting closer to death in this moment.

I've never read the phrase "to and fro" so often in any book, than 1984.

fuck the everlasting shit out of Vanilla Ice.

doing homework assignments as class work, honestly, seems like a good idea. wtf education system. R u in the US?

yes. you've done all that-- but have you played this?
www.takethislollipop.com/

achieve more. cunt.

I'm going to be homeless soon and living in my car, not sure what to do with my books. I'll have my phone so I can probably get what I want as a pdf or go to the library. My roommates are tired of me, and that's fine, I really haven't put a lot of effort into befriending them. I need more cash flow to accumulate more capital for my business so this is probably for the best anyways, rent is expensive for me.

Just heard a college buddy is moving to NY with his gf for an acting program at the new school so I took one of my dads hydrocodone and thought about killing myself again.

I want to fuck that foreign sounding Asian chick who brought out my food at Sonic

The American right wing would reject this immediately. God is merely a placeholder for morals. Their true object of worship is national identity. Besides, "will of God" is simply just manifest destiny, which most people know to be bullshit.

>paradoxically, giving a non-material entity that much power makes what rights of property we humans do possess that much more secure, since even the state is ultimately just a tenant farmer.

No. Property is tangible, and so is the state. Even if you believe in God, you must understand that he works indirectly.

To be fair, the American right wing is a joke, like the rest of the American political system.

An user successfully got me upset in another thread and I feel weak and foolish now

Please don't.

It's okay to have feelings and care about the subject you are discussing. Admirable, even.

I'm bothered by the general atrophy of my writing. Words that used to come easily evade me and my instinctive writing has become awful (I almost typed out "yoused", not because I do not know how to spell it, but because it seems phonetics are going straight to my hands).

I finally have an idea I want to execute on, and I have written complete works before, but I think I am on to something-- but my prose needs so much work to get back to where I was. It's painful and embarrassing facing my own mediocrity, the result of spending three years bedridden, drinking.

I didn't think I would recover. And now I did and it's not as complete as I would like.

elaborate

be my gf or else

Another sunny day with the wind blowing thorugh the library windows.

I'm anxious. I'm depressed. I'm tired. I don't feel good. I hate myself. I hate myself less than I used to. I miss my ex. I can't stop thinking about her. Even when I'm at my happiest, she's still in the back of my mind. I love spending time at my aunt's house. I love the cats here. I feel good. I feel safe here. I'm scared to go back home. I'm scared. I hate this. I'm sorry.

You were that Ausbro, weren't you?

If so chill out it's all good.

Trying to find a job is extremely difficult when I can't get to the interview process in order to sell myself for cash by the hour. It's even worse with no car and no ability to get one or a license (without money) and the jobs are in the next city.

I don't want to do busywork or sell shit to retards. I regret dropping out of college somewhat since it has taken any potential prospects out of my foreseeable future simply because I did not get a piece of paper.

Definitions

I feel for you friend