I work at mcdonalds. I fucking hate reddit and memey and its shitty fanbase. We didnt serve Szechwan sauce

I work at mcdonalds. I fucking hate reddit and memey and its shitty fanbase. We didnt serve Szechwan sauce.

>so many dissapointed hipsters
>feelsgoodman

You're doing god's work, user.

spit in a few burgers for me

>I work at McDonald's
Unless you're 16, you should never work in fast food. Either become a neet or kill yourself. It's much less humiliating.

>I work at McDonald's
>feels good

This. Those fucking hipsters need to be punished for being sheep.

>working at McDonald's
Just kill yourself

>I work at McDonald's
I make more than you in a single weekend just shitposting at work

I f***cking love Reddit & Rick and Morty

Im a poorfag collage student trying to pay off dtudent debt its the only place nearly I can go with out a car

Likely not. Minimum wage is like $10 an hour for all jobs. Doesn't matter if it's at Mcdonalds or a gay bar.

>minimum wage is like $10
Not at McDonald's lel

not in america it isnt

I live in deep south GA. Min wage is 7.25 I make 8$ managers get 14$

What the fuck, I thought a manager would make more?
>tfw I make several bucks more an hour than a restaurant manager

It could be just the one I work at but I dont really know. I could honestly do manager but they just end up using you. I dont have the time to be a wage slave for 6 more dollars.

I guess mcdonalds ama?

>Blackberry phone
My nigga

ok

How many loud retards shouting Rick and Morty lines and memes in public?

If you truly are paying off student debt good for you. But please go back to school to get education once your loans are in good standing

>no car
M8, you're going to be trapped there forever.

PICKLE RICK!!!

I got some Mulan sauce lol I love funny burp man lol atheist pickle adult cartoon XD

Only smart cultured people like rick and morty

>I work at mcdonalds.

Sure, is everything there frozen (including the quarter pounders)?
Also how do you tell if you've got a customer at the drive thru, is it just a camera or do they have a sensor next to the speaker?

>I work at

>I work

>I

>

Superior phone. Im not sure if I want to keep my passport or upgrade to keynote

Not too much but this one guy I know before he got fired for vaping into the coffee cup would yell pickle rick

Yeah I plan on quiting soon I hate it. Paying on studying towards businesses computure science is a meme

basically yeah its all frozen

Well theres like a sensor or something so like when you have the headset on you hear like a buzzing when there is a car there.
But its broken so every 2mins the person where the headswet goes >hello welcome to micky ds

I really like this meme!!! Can you please provide the link to the Facebook meme page you got it from?

Good q m8

haha i lol'd out loud at these hilarious memes from my favorite adult cartoon!!!!
here have my favorite meme in return :P

Fuck off hipster shit. You people are ruining /tv/

Well I have some money saved but insurance is the biggest problem. I have a bike that I currently use and im planing on adding a battery and moto.

No matter how disappointed they may be, at the end of they day, it's you who works at McDonalds.

Ah okay, I figured it had to be a sensor since I had it happen a few times where I was right by the mic and no one picked up for like 2 minutes straight.

Do they comp you food for lunch breaks or at least discount it?
What the fuck is big mac sauce made out of and do they just ship that to you?

Look I found the mad reddit and memey fan who didnt get his sezwany sauze

I've never work a low-end job in my life yet. When I say low-end, I mean brutal jobs where you're underpaid and abused. I've only done an unpaid internship at a company my Dad was high up in the corporate ladder.

What's it like to work in such jobs?
What do you think of me? Lazy? Spoiled?

Thats not all true, depending on where you live Mc.Donalds will always try to jew you into doing Minimum wage starting out. Even if you live in a state thats $10-13 an hour, it doesnt mean shit if your cost of living is high.

Sorry, poor sap, you didn't find anything. I couldn't care less for that sauce, and I never go to mcdonalds, because I hate fast food.

You're just a sad pleb who has a career at mcdonalds. I honestly feel sorry for you.

What's the soft serve made from? It makes me very suspicious that they don't say "ice cream".

The only thing sadder than being a hipster meme-fag:

Working at McDonalds. Get a life, nerd.

Their head set was probably broken

We do have a camera but its oddly placed its like pointed to the front of the mcds so like if we dont see a car go by we dont know if its there or not. But it doesnt matter because everything is old and broken.

We are suppose to get 30min lunch breaks every 5 hours but usually we are understaffed so no breaks so I end up just taking "mistakes" and eating it when the customers is not looking. (dont care too much since I make more money).

I honestly dont know I dont think the cooks know either. I recon mix of like ranch and cheese? Yeah they ship it to us all in these squize bottles

Uh its kind of depressing. You got these barely speaking hispanics working their because they are *allegedly illegal and dont have the education to go work somewhere else. There is this one mom and all her kids working there
There is a lot of lazyness and carelessness due to people not giving a shit and no training. We are also understaffed because people quit all the time and like never show up to work. They really do use you I am underpaided over worked. Im basically doing 3 persons jobs for 1 persons pay. But I cant quit because
I dont know what to say. I would say its a great experience as in its an eye openier what your life could end up if you fuck up real bad but at the same time

It should make me want to study harder and do better for myself but im a depressed lazy cunt so I dunno.

I would say your no lazy or spoiled but better off then all of us.

Yup they tried jewing me for min wage when this cunt who doesnt show up gets 8$

See
Its like really cheap frozen yogart. On the package of the "ice cream" mix it says soft serve cream

Any crimes committed for the sauce yet today? I'm waiting to hear about a robbery or shooting or something.

Black people don't care about meme sauce.

No the only notable thing that happened today was this black lady started yell at me because she wanted everything fresh but got pissed when we said it was going to take a few minutes. This white guy my hero stood up for me and told her she cant just yell at someone like that. Then she got all huffy and left without her food.

I tried the chicken tenders for the first time today

Why are you so bitter?

How are the new tendies anyways?
Are they as good as those old Chicken Selects?

I never tried the chicken selects so I can really tell you.
They are basically the same meat as the ones on the crispy buttermilk bisket

Ok wage cuck

*burp* since life is pointless why not give them arsenic instead of their meme sauce *burp*

>I work at mcdonalds.
You don't have any right to shit on Rick And Morty fans.

Lelelelelelel xd im edgy reddit and memey fan too lelelel top kek. Wub lub a dub dub

Where I live it's 11.50 I work at Dunkin and make more than most people.

t. bootypained rick and morty fan

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Poor dude

dont worry /b/ made him a happy b day letter :)

Who /desu/ here

>works at McDonalds
>hates Rick and Morty

It writes itself

> is an avid cuck
> likes rock and morty

It writes itself

> cuck cuck cuck cuck
> cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck

soft serve isnt legally ice cream tho f a m

> meme meme meme meme
> meme meme meme meme

meme meme meme

>reddit spacing

kys

Any news about getting any and/or more sauce?

I need that Mulan sauce.

its sweet and sour in a new container. its shit.

Rick would never lie to me like that.

it's sweet and sour with soy sauce and red pepper

>Pays for education with loans
>Can't even fucking spell COLLEGE

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i am okay with this pasta

>Order a burger
>Ask for extra pickle ricks
>Wink at the teenage girl cashier
>She wants me
>Ask for some of that sweet sweet secchy juan sauce, from that masterpiece Rick and Morty
>Get it and dump it on my burger
>See all the jealous neckbards glaring at my PickleRick-burger with extra secchy

Do you work at burger king?

I'm black but only tried buying some to flip on eBay to fund flipping Jordan's

tell your fucking buddies working at the 1st window to NOT make me drive straight to the 2nd if i placed a mobile order. you assholes don't start my order and make me wait. that shit is infuriating.

what is your favorite backroom sammich?

>tfw cute grill takes my order
>tfw I can't be with her because she works at McDonald's

You can get any woman you desire user. The world is your oyster.

even one with a penis?

Yea but my dad always told us to not hang around or be with broke/poor people. I wouldn't have a future with her at all. I doubt these girls are into the whole fwb shit, they'd want me to take care of them.
Not implying I'm rich but I make enough to mortgage my house comfortably alone.
I feel conflicted.
Thank God I'm light skinned. I get the special treatment at stores n shit.

Most places have several managers not one big one, the owner of that specific mcdonalds make the big money no one else makes that much.

Literally gay.

>wanting to suck the white gooey thick load from a woman's soft tasty tender meat stick is gay

You retarded or something pal?

Can someone explain to the old man what in the he'll is going on in this thread

apes dont care about reddit & memey sauce

Working at McDonald's is fine.
I always assumed most people there were young and at school or in training.
However, trying to forge a career at McDonald's is pretty pathetic.

Can yall not read. I working part time to help pay for the bills while im in school.

I hate everything mainstream and maybe I hate people

This. I had time some ss and bbq suze and tasted pretty good.

Fuck you your suppose to go inside and not hold up the line.

>all those people who had to deal with droves of fuckheads screaming "PICKLE RICKKKKKKKKKK WHERES THE SAUCE HAHAHAHAHA"

that shit is not worth ~8 dollars an hour

U mad, bro?

You would be able to get a better job if you understood syntax and could spell. Keep flipping those patties, bitch.

I hate mcdonalds but regret not going there and getting it so I could sell it on ebay later at enormous prices.

>2017
>People so extremely redpill on this meme

>Pay off school debt
>Go put yourself in more debt.
Yeah and buy all the houses, get all the mortgages. That worked didnt it.

Please be bait

Not bait at all.
Help that user, user.

Please be really persistent bait

>caring about grammar on a mongolian cave painting website

I'm not the same person. You should help that user out either way. He may come back, maybe.