i think he's the second coming of jesus christ eternal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM
socialblade.com/youtube/user/thereportoftheweek
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*lives in friendless solitude*

does he get his brows waxed?

Would Veeky Forums support a Youtuber containment general?

I agree, but I don't think he's gonna review szechuan sauce.

Would make it way easier to filter.

Always lonely at the top.

Nope. All it does is bring Youtube "celebs" here. And we all know their garbage is going to spill into the other threads. Not to mention this fagboy is from Veeky Forums.

He's literally God

Youtube demonetized his vids because he's a nazi.

He's gonna be on the streets soon.

He's definitely got the 'not getting nailed figuratively' part down pat, that's for sure.

man i'd fuck reviewbrah

I'd probably hate him less if he dressed properly

Wasn't he already living in his car for a while?

Youtube has demonetized every one of his videos. I don't know if he will be around much longer.

Fuck knows why, it had to be because he is a chan meme.

He had someone from /r9k/ break into his house and take pics of all his stuff
He went on the run for a few weeks living out of his car in response

I fucking wish I was making this up

I guarantee you a bunch of faggots from Veeky Forums DCMA claimed his videos.

Does he pay his bills with his youtube money? I thought he lived at home.

Veeky Forums finally got rid of this faggot. Do yourselves a favor a don't let him get a foothold here.

How many views does his videos get on average?
I think you need roughly 100k views consistently to be able to make a comfortable living on youtube.

I don't mind his eccentric nature, he seems nice enough, but he doesn't really know what he's talking about, and his videos are pretty boring.

So yeah, I don't hate the guy, but I wouldn't choose to watch his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=IukTiqAqVBM

Ummmmm, try again sweetie ;)

So what's there to worry about demonetization? It was only pocket money for the lad, not rent money.

he got demonetized because his reviews were a conflict of interest between the various fast food companies being used for targeted ad placement

I can't see his name does that say Jonah or Johan

john

are you blind

how the fuck did i miss that

I hope all these Youtube celebs have been saving and investing because the well is about to dry up sooner than later. Does Reviewbrah have any marketable skills? It seems like most Youtubers dont and are gonna be in pretty bad shape when they step into the real world for a career.

I have to say I am impressed by the guy. I remember like maybe a couple years ago he didn't get a ton of views per video and didn't have a large amount of subscribers, but now he's almost at half a million subs and gets a more views per video. Good for him I suppose, after getting gang stalked and kicked out of his house by his mom I am happy he has a source of income and enjoys what he does.

There needs to be one honestly.

/tv/ is getting crushed under its weight.

Best youtuber. I first saw him on one of those shitty facebook videos, it was an edited version of the green doughnuts. My sides abandoned me.

It's crazy how much different talents of people in the entertainment industry get compensated and payed.

you don't support racism, do you Veeky Forums?

fucking this

/cel/ would fix half of this websites problems

/yt/ is years overdue

he lives with family and goes to college. i don't think he's going to be in a bad situation if/when the well dries

That's the fucking point.
These youtubers become accustomed to receiving money, even if it's just dollars worth, and they go off the deep end when it's cut off. They begin to figuratively hold out a beggars cup when they bring up patreon and go on about how "Youtube is attacking the 'working man' and common folk by demonetizing our videos! They're out to get us and they have an agenda!" The reality is that their easy pocket money is no more.
I'm sure for him it means having to get a job for his fun/fast food money, while for other youtubers it means the bills aren't getting paid and they too have to begin applying for work.
I can only imagine the fear that runs through their mind once they realize that "popular youtube channel" isn't going to get them very far on a resume.

he's making at least $750 per month from patreon alone

he makes between 8k-123k a year according to social blade. I don't think it takes demonitization into effect though.

socialblade.com/youtube/user/thereportoftheweek

>It seems like most Youtubers dont and are gonna be in pretty bad shape when they step into the real world for a career.
Why do you think so many of them low key freak out when they make videos discussing their demonetization? Especially the one's older than Reviewbrah. They try to keep cool and act dignified when they're pretty much asking their fans for money straight up.
They don't want to go back to working fast food or retail, which are the entry level jobs they probably held before they capitalized on one of Youtubes perks by quitting their jobs to make videos full time. So how are they going to explain that gap to an employer?

And how long do you suppose that money is going to last? How long will his fans keep donating to him? Months, years? Even if it's going to last for half a decade they're still in bad shape.
The way I see it, the more they make, the more they spend and I'm 110% positive that big time youtubers don't plan for it ever to end. They never stop and think "What if I suddenly stopped getting this cash flow?"

It's like old washed up TV or movie stars endorsing shitty products in order to receive easy money with the hopes of becoming a little bit relevant as well.

>These youtubers become accustomed to receiving money
Holy shit, that sounds almost like a job!
It's almost as if they found an outlet to get by working and producing content!
If your employer stopped paying you, you'd get pissy too.
How dare these people who have focused on their channel full-time and have done so for a while suddenly lose that income. Fuck them, right?

>If your employer stopped paying you, you'd get pissy too.
>How dare these people who have focused on their channel full-time and have done so for a while suddenly lose that income. Fuck them, right?
They and you seemed to have forgotten the reason Youtube was created in the first place. It was created so people could film, upload, and share videos with their friends, family, associates, whoever. All of that for free. Youtube was built on humble content creators who made videos because they wanted to, not because they were getting paid for it.
Now I understand Youtube has come a long way but that doesn't change anything. Reviewbrah, Secureteam10, BlueXephos, MilitaryArmsChannel, etc., etc. Random "big" Youtube channels that started out humbly making videos for a hobby, for fun, AND FOR FREE.
Fuck them because they all lost sight of what made them so interesting to watch in the first place. They also lost sight of what made us like them in the first place. Suddenly they come about begging for money from me? Money I work for so they can continue to do something that they used to do for fun & free. Fuck em.

Plus they've been using a platform (Youtube) for free for years without having to pay a dime and they think they have the right to complain about it because they're not receiving ad money? Fuck em again.

In the end I'll use my own money to try random fast food on my own, shoot my own guns, play my own video games, and you get the point.

Muh youtubes

yes and grows out his nails and his slicked hair is quite long

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qV9wVGb38