What does CK like for soul food. For me its collared greens

What does CK like for soul food. For me its collared greens

It's all salty fatty bullshit, I've grown up eating soul food and all its accoutrements from all kinds of sources ranging from grandmas to dives to trendy restaurants and it all just tastes like salt and oil. The only time I had anything resembling the culinary accomplishments of other, better cultures was when I went to Husk, and to be honest it was still lacking simply because of the failings of its genre. Eat french or spanish or japanese food instead of this jumbled up bullshit from nowheresville

Fucking dirty nigger I hope she hangs

gumbo
fried chicken
crawfish etouffee
deep fried cookie dough
mac n cheese (not the kraft or velveeta half-assed bullshit, real, homemade mac n cheese)
biscuits n gravy
shrimp n grits

Her breast milk

My first gf in high school was a black chick whose family was all from Louisiana. Her mom and aunts loved me cause I was the goofy handsome white boy, and they cooked for me every chance they got.

From what I remember, my favorite things they made were oxtails, smothered pork chops, gumbo, spicy rice, fried fish and some kind of slow cooked fall apart chicken thighs.

Oh, and one time I went to the family reunion and helped slaughter a pig. We made boudin right there on the spot...it was one of the most incredible experiences in my life.

I never cared for greens or sweet potatoes, but they made those all the time.

No one asked for your life story faggot. Fuck off

so why the fuck didn't you marry her and bleach her descendants

Chicken & waffles is godly.

This

Colonize the shit out of her.

Fuck off redit faggot

Oxtails and river fish are the legitimately good shit that stands above other cuisines. Mac and cheese benefits from better cheese, greens are just a butter vehicle, and Koreans do better chicken.

>muffins and chicken

Who is this girl? And why do you keep posting her?

It's kelis

Shrimp and grits is my absolute favorite. I like a side of greens with it, but only if there's pic related on the table.

Kelis got some fat hands

GTFO with that racist bullshit.

This

>trappeys
you know what's up

you can't say that kind of thing on the internet, you could offend someone

>already getting fat
she is too far gone
why do black women do this to themselves

hang that fat monkey.

>collared
Retard.

Or you can neck yourself instead, mongrel

So my black friend told me not to attempt to make collard greens if I don't make them "the black way." Anyone know the proper nigger way of making collard greens?

This was about 4 years ago and I've been curious since

Second on the collards. My family never ate them and the first my partner cooked then for me I felt like a part of my life had been missing and I never knew.

I had collard greens once that I know of. It was paired with a disgusting catfish. The entire thing tasted like a swamp. Did I get bad collard greens or does it just taste like that?

I enjoyed reading it. Your post is shit though. kys

Whole fried catfish, hush puppies, cheese grits and collards is my favorite meal.

(OP)
>Fucking dirty nigger I hope she hangs
She can hang from my white dick

Probably with fat back or some form of cured pork scraps. Some use bacon to saute them before adding water.

Meh, if the catfish is too large, say over a pound and a half it can really be swampy. That's why I stay away from nuggets and filets. Collards are pretty mild and their taste will be influenced by what they're cooked with, so maybe the person cooking them didn't do a good job.

mommy giv milky

Thanks. I'll give them another try then

BTFO

>Gumbo
>Crawfish etoufee
>Shrimp and grits
Not soul food

You have to go back

You're actually gonna try and use E m e r i l ' s gumbo to back up your point?

damn that sounds like good times, did you have sex with her?

Found the nigger.

Are you so young feeding is mandatory? I refuse to believe you're an adult incapable of impulse control.

>collared greens
I love greens, eat them at least 3 times a week, but I have never liked the way a single other human has prepared them. Removes all integrity and replaces the flavor with salted grease plus their meat of choice. I don't know why, but with greens I'm very particular.

Mashed potatoes, fatty gravy, collared greens mixed in. Reminds me of my childhood.

fuck that hit me hard

Never understood the term soul food, since it's basically southern white food mixed with some asian influences. Black people trying to pretend everything is their culture because they have none outside of Africa. BAKA at those pathetic bastards.

Jamaican Food is delicious

WE

Yeah, my bad, but outside of traditionally black countries, they don't actually have shit.

the caribbean is all pretty similar, just varies with who conquered what island

He wasn't always just a random tv chef yelling shit you culinary school drop out line cook.

Milkies

>tattoos
1/10, would not dine with, deserves a 0, but this is a scale of 1-10

It's actually quite nice. Very um... very delicate fish.
Mmm.. fuck me... these ribs... so tenda...
I have to say it's thrown on the plate, with no... real care, but it tastes phenomenal.

Momma Cheri has a youtube channel now, fyi it's pretty good if you skip the videos with her family on camera