Why is Japanese cooking so superior?

i.4cdn.org/f/Beef Stroganoff.swf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naporitan
youtube.com/watch?v=hDybFLoOcGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I set my tinder location to japan because I'm trying to find a 90 day fiancee and all the japanese girls are thin
I swiped over 100 girls and only came across one fat girl, and it was a white girl named tara

they understand food better then the west I guess is the take away from it all

folded over a thousand times

They look like turd pellets

It's just fried chicken, exactly the shit dumb niggers like you should like.

>Inb4 WHY DO IT TWICE DUMB GOOKS
The first time on low heat is intended to evenly heat the chicken all the way to the inside. The second time on high heat is intended to quickly make the outer layer crispy, before the heat can seep into the inner layer. Doing it once means it's either not crispy, or raw on the inside.

>The first time on low heat is intended to evenly heat the chicken all the way to the inside. The second time on high heat is intended to quickly make the outer layer crispy, before the heat can seep into the inner layer. Doing it once means it's either not crispy, or raw on the inside.
exactly
btw the best fries are cooked like this

>he doesnt eat raw chicken

Enjoy your shoe leather

The Japs just understand portioning better and don't have meals that are 80% meat fried in fat with heavy starches and a large soda on the side.

Are you insulting beef stroganoff?

It doesn't have to be chicken.
Boys don't know this.

>think you can handle this one, you fucking loser?

This isn't right.
This isn't right at all.

What, you mea beef stroganoff isn't just tomatoes and onions boiled in milk?

People still use /f/?

Fuck yea m8, best board in the house

*shrug*
Every country does things slightly differently. For example: In Brazil Beef Stroganoff is made with a creamy tomato sauce and served over rice.

You mean there are people that don't eat Stroganoff with rice? Also, eating with potato sticks is optimal. Uma delicia.

It's a cartoon

>beef stroganoff
>Japanese
Why don't you eat your pirogi, Apollo?

but does it have beef?

>not much variety if you dont like fish or pork
>dairy is non existent
>lack of herbs and chillies is kind of disappointing
>desserts are not that great

why did you post a picture of my wife?

You don't have to be a nigger to enjoy fried chicken...
nigger.

>Mai Waifu looks so kawaii making fried chicken, JAPAN HAS THE BEST FOOD.

Anime was a mistake.

Is this Karaage?

not for long, with flash being killed off

but yeah, best board

>desserts are not that great

nigga look at this parfait

Underrated post.

yes

brazil also eats carrot cake with chocolate icing

some cultures are just wrong about things

>chocolate icing
the fuck

that is a japanese take on a western desert.

That's not beef, it's capybara.
*shudders*

If Japan doesn't get to count their take on parfaits, then Italy doesn't get to count spaghetti, England doesn't get to count fish and chips, and America can at best choose one out of fries or mayo.

It's also nice to crack an egg directly into the marinade after that 20 minutes, stir, then leave for another 20.

everybody love parfait

Because Japan uses quality ingredients and treats them with care.

In the US your meat and veggies come from fucking Malaysia and Guatamala. You think they care if your beef or your carrots are spotty, weird looking, or rotten? They don't. And it's prepared by beaners who can't understand the food orders that come in. You think they're going to trim a ribbon of fat off a steak? They wont.

Japanese food is grown and raised in Japan, prepared by Japanese chefs who take pride in what they do. There's no secret. No magic. They just give more fucks about their food than absolutely none.

tldr

>dashi
>soy sauce
>mirin
>sake

that is all jap food

>Japan
*makes spaghetti with ketchup*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naporitan

>Japanese food is grown and raised in Japan
This isn't true.

Japan only product ~70% of its food, you dumb fuck

Hey, retard weeb, shut the fuck up.

Frying on a low heat makes the flour absorb the oil which affects the taste and texture regardless of refrying. Stop doing the 'double fry' meme and learn different oil smoke points and how to correctly gauge temperature you lazy pleb.

Do weebs really believe this?

> >i do this thing because it positively affects taste and texture"
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE AFFECTING TASTE AND TEXTURE
were you scarred as a child when mommy burned your tendies
were you scarred as a child when mommy burned your tendies
oor were you scarred as an "adult" when mommy burned your tendies

Why is a weeb accusing someone else of eating tendies? I just explained why refrying is dumb, if you want to put ketchup on your steaks as well then go for it. I don't care, just know that you are a low class pleb who has no place on a cooking board.

>If Japan doesn't get to count their take on parfaits, then Italy doesn't get to count spaghetti, England doesn't get to count fish and chips, and America can at best choose one out of fries or mayo.
lol no

those foods are orders of magnitude more removed from their historical origins

>lol the Modernist Cuisine method, what a pleb >you may as well be putting ketchup on steak
user, how does it feel to be so wrong?

'refrying fries' is something that was only done by fast food chains like mcdonalds to cut costs.

Don't you dare say that it is the correct form of cooking a chip or french fry. That is flat out wrong. If you want soft fries, try blanching them before frying.

It's the only correct form. Traditionalist chefs call for it, it's the method listed by James Beard. Empiricist chefs call for it, it's the method listed by Kenji Lopez-Alt. Theorist chefs call for it, it's the method listed by Nathan Myhrvold.

I'm assuming you're just trolling at this point, but maybe you are deeply attached to a family member's method where they misunderstood "blanching" to mean a quick pass through water (which it doesn't mean here) instead of a several-minute pass through slightly cooler oil (which it does.)
The good news is that russets are cheap. Go out, buy one, try it, and learn something which will improve your cooking immensely. :)

To add on, ironically, the one significant user of water-blanching is McDonald's.

You think restaurants don't do that shit?
I love how you try to argue against chefs that have won awards over double-fried food.

Loads of chefs also use microwaves for pre-cooking certain foods for equal temperature before frying it.
I use it myself, it works very well.
Microwave for a minute or two, start coating it, in to fry on high, done.

The best fries are HANDS DOWN double-fried.
Any other opinion is WRONG.
Go eat your super pure "high quality" steak, pleeb.

>'refrying fries' is something that was only done by fast food chains like mcdonalds to cut costs.

Absolutely not. Double-frying, or better yet blanching first and then double frying, makes for a crispier exterior on the fry.

how can she be your wife if she's already engaged to the umarun

This recipe is trash and you should listen to this nice Estonian man
youtube.com/watch?v=hDybFLoOcGg

What episode is the one where Hiro bites on a spoon really angrily?

Yes. On the other hand, only newfags and normies frequent nu-Veeky Forums boards like Veeky Forums.

>implying

It's not.

>misunderstood "blanching" to mean a quick pass through water (which it doesn't mean here)

uh-huh.

>Loads of chefs also use microwaves for pre-cooking certain foods for equal temperature before frying it.

uh-huh.

>double frying, makes for a crispier exterior on the fry.

Because fries aren't crispy when you deep-fry them? Sounds like like your temperature is too low.

>tomato ketchup or a tomato-based sauce, onion, button mushrooms, green peppers, sausage, bacon and Tabasco sauce.
sounds okay tbqh

bes bord

dumb weeb

It'd sound delicious if they used an actual fucking sauce. Primarily because then you'd pretty much just have a regular-ass plate of spaghetti though.

with ketchup it is pretty standard bachelor style, it would be an okay and filling meal

yeah
with proper tomato sauce it would be just a nice pasta recipe

I don't usually do deep frying, but wouldn't high temps for first fry essentially seal the product, then you fry low to cook through afterwards?

Why does he roll his tongue so much?

>with ketchup it is pretty standard bachelor style

No, it isn't, it's a disgusting style for mouth-breathers.

Even if you were lazy you could just buy canned tomatoes, using ketchup instead is some flyover-tier recipe.

>Japanese cooking
>superior
>not the Philippines

Mmm ant eggs and monkey stew.

mmm, garbage stew

this

You have to go back fobby

Cannibal pls go.