Face descriptions

how do you guys generally describe faces? I'm having trouble finding adequate adjectives besides words like "round," "angular," "warm," or "amorous." how far into details would you typically get? do you go so far as to describe the eyelashes and shape of the chin, or do you keep it simple and leave it up to the reader's imagination?

pic related. it's the face i'm trying to describe

Step 1: Compare face to an animal.
Step 2: Pair that animal with a few adjectives (Mousey yet soft, etc.)
Step 3: Only describe it once - the shorter the better.

Only do this if it's adequately relevant. I'm not one of those "less is more, edit out everything that isn't plot" types but facial descriptions are so rarely good or worthwhile feeling

generic for the face you want but always give the hair color, people fill in the rest with people they've seen with that hair color

"Rape-able"

She had a round face, no, red, yes, round and red with golden brown hair long shiny, so beautiful. Big eyes. She was dangerously pretty, which comes hand in hand with a crippled thinking due to years of pampering. When I first saw her it was a big Yes, a smile that hinted at deep submissive longing, a gaze that looked up past your hairy chest, coarse breath, roman nose, toward the possibility that the violence of your ancestors had somehow turned into an art of breeding lots of big fat healthy babies. She looked good.

She had a face that practically begged for goblin dicks.

pointed, accutely white, cut lips into the depth of a parabola, and a plumpness to it's lower, a fading coal cross dab in the middle of the foerhead, elf ears, weary but wonderous eyes filled with guilty perception in comfort yet disillusioned by it's objects state. cheekbones that favour the depth and recess to the point of disappearance behind the golden state of her hair, similar to her vision.

I can't picture characters from descriptions. I don't really even try to "imagine" what descriptions look like. I just like the prose and the recognition of particulars.

None of this helps me picture what her face looks like. I could unironically get a picture of it with something like "pale, cute face with long ears, mildly worried" Your post is overly long non-description attempting to look like a good writer without actually being one.

Sad expression she's got there !

But she's pretty, love that sad face

Youthful, blue doe eyes, a winsome mouth.

to each his own

How come a 2D picture blows all the 3D women I've seen in my life out of the water? This elf girl is literally the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. How can the human imagination eclipse reality so entirely

Because it is what real women's will never be...

Do you like women drawn in the anime style? Curious since you say that

I will skull fuck your grandma, never talk to me again bitch dog.

>retard doesn't hang around any beautiful woman
really made me think

>He hasn't been with a woman this beautiful
It's a curse when you have kissed those lips and caressed that skin. Perfections slipped away and you're just left alone.

My grandma was cremated

But everyone has their fetishes.

Artists create abstractions and amalgamations to satisfy our need for recognition vs awe

That girl is every quality typically sought after by typical men, depending on the culture of course, abstracted into one being

Shit, the word is actually "amalgam," isn't it?

>retarded frogposter
>his ideal of beauty is the typical cliche elf girl created by the entertainment industry to appeal to people like him

makes sense

furry detected

ethnic stereotypes
roman nose, hairy Mediterranean, thick persian eyebrows, etc

You meant that elf girl OP posted has roman nose, persian eyebrows? Interesting.

Why do we find elf ears attractive?

>how do you generally describe faces
this is the question I answered u autist

I would say the elf girl has swedish/finnish features.
you find elf-ears attractive because you're a fucking nerd

"her strained hgrimace belied the torrent of shit primed to erupt from her anus. blonde hair, small chin."

everybody has an idea already in their head of what a "beautiful" face looks like. is it necessary to describe to your readers exactly what it should be? i'd say point out a feature or two and let imagination do the rest. easier to remember that way.

"white-silver hair cascaded off her shoulders, accentuating her strikingly blue eyes."