What is your go-to sandwich to make at home?

What is your go-to sandwich to make at home?

peanut butter & jelly

Peanut butter, promite, and butter, on three pieces of bread. Promite is the non-shit version of Vegemite/marmite

Steak and Havarti on a sub roll with sauteed onions and bell pepper with a little drizzle of Kewpie mayo.

mayo, turkey, salami, provolone, pickles, mustard

Pepperoni roll with mayo, hotsauce, cheese and ham.

crunchy peanut butter
grape jelly
chocolate milk

how many varieties of yeast paste do you kangaroo fuckers have?

>crunchy
degenerate

Too many, all others are garbage

Turkey, provolone, mayo, and sriracha

Bit basic but nb

Toasted wheat bread, jalapeno hummus, thinly sliced cucumber, thick red onion rings, and a little spinach.

>thread full of lake staters and jew yorkers
Only Jersey has the best subs.

Turkey Cheddar club.

Cheddar, mayo, tomato, chips and whatever luncheon meat I have at the time (usually ham and smoked turkey).
If I'm going for something sweet I'll make a peanut butter&nutella sammich, tasty af

Beef Wellington

Ham trim and horseradish sauce

Ruben

Olive oil
Tuna
Harissa
Cucumber
Egg

B L T or a B E L T with cheddar

everytime

turkey, provolone, tomato, mayo. A bit of salt and pepper on the tomato. Ideally on a roll or part of a baked loaf of bread

fried egg with whatever i've got. bacon, hummus, avo, tapenade, rocket etc

BLT with goat cheese

Toasted wholemeal bread, spicy hummus, tomato and basil

Or simply butter, salmon and splash of lemon

Sometimes it's the most basic things that are best

I don't make sandwiches at home. Don't eat refined grains.

pan fried crunchy peanut butter and jam sandwiches made with banana nut bread.

Why do so many people on Veeky Forums get triggered by crunchy peanut butter?

So stop buying white bread then.

Roast beef, swiss, horseradish, brown mustard, lettuce and tomato if I have them around.

Two inch thick Peanut Butter Sandwhich or Scrambled Egg with Ketchup

falukorv and mustard on syrupbread

Peanut butter to be precise, on wholemeal bread with butter

>pepperoni roll
boi where you from?

over-hard egg with tomato and mayo on sourdough

Fois gras and mustard inside a baguette. wa-la

Turkey Cheese on toasted wheat.
Nothing wrong with a simple classic.
A few chips and some baby carrots on the side. Or a salad

Why on earth would you want that much fucking meat on a sandwich. Literally a quarter of that would be way more balanced. Why the fuck do americans overload their sandwiches with meat.

Jambon and butter

Because meat (like most things) are so cheap here.

Also, our industrially produced meat doesn't have all that much flavor to it. If you took really good pastrami (or whatever other meat) and loaded up a sandwich with that much of it it would be far too strong tasting. But cheap, nearly-flavorless industrially produced meat? That takes fine if you use a lot.

Yeah, but too much of a good thing is bad as well. For me, it's about balancing flavors and textures. Texture wise that pastrami sandwich just seems like a horrible experience. I'd honestly have to throw most of the meat away.

>For me, it's about balancing flavors and textures.
I agree with you, user. I wasn't trying to justify the silliness that is many American sandwichhes, I was simply answering your question.

"Bulk" is a huge thing here. Many restaurants compete based on the volume of food they give you. I'd much rather have less, but higher quality, food.

In my experience people don't eat it like that. The deli is basically selling you a pound of meat and giving you the stuff to make a sandwich with it. I think most people take the "extra" meat off and save it for another sandwich for later.

too much butter

Interesting, relieved to hear it's commonly accepted that the quantity of meat is way out of proportion.

Ham
Queso fresco
sour cream
lettuce

Grilled cheese, pesto, green olives and red peppers on sourdough. Pan fried, actually. Shit tastes like heaven

This. Go literally to any sub shop and it's good. Best one imo is sunrise deli on Livingston ave, New Brunswick

Ham, cheese, gherkins, branston pickle.

Turkey, colby-jack cheese, and kettle cooked potato chips on wheat bread. The crunch is so damn satisfying.

peanut butter and dill pickles

Lots of times they give you extra bread so you can make multiple sandwiches and pickles and mustard etc are on the table.

I agree. Everywhere I go has bomb ass sandwiches. I like a place in wildwood.

Turkey, mayo, brie and sprouts

mashed up banana or pineapple, sugar and some cinnamon

Ham, turkey and muenster cheese on potato bread with garlic pickles. A little mayo and a little deli mustard. A side of Utz kettle cooked chips and a redbeat egg.

Mayo, chicken, cucumber, chili, cheese

Sven...

Slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham and some salt and vinegar crisps.
People don't understand the joy of putting crisps on a sandwich, there's nothing better than the crunch.

Remove crisps, substitute with raw onions or pickles. Same crunch, better taste, more healthy.

Why on earth would you want that much fucking muslim penis in a country? Literally a quarter of that would be way more balanced. Why the fuck do europeans overload their countries with brown meat.

Kielbasa sandwich with cheddar, mayo, margarine, mustard, lettuce and tomato.

This week I've been doing roast beef, mayo, heirloom tomatoes with salt and pepper and muenster cheese on sourdough.

Grainiest store bought brad I can find, toasted
roast beef
sauteed bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms
melted provolone cheese
italian dressing

Sounds simple but dank

Toast sandwich.

When I was a child it was bread lettuce American cheese and mustard sandwiches

I got a specialty
>lightly toasted everything bagel
>sprinkle one slice with worcestershire
>fat slathering of kerrygold on each slice
>pile of lays classic on one side
>black forest ham on the other
>slice of provolone lightly slathered in peanut butter in between
>assemble the whole motherfucker and pan fry each side in more kerrygold

I call it the Busty Tony. If that doesnt cure your hangover you might be dying.

Wheat bread, Turkey, bacon, lettuce, any kind of cheese but I mostly use pepper jack or Swiss, with some honey mustard.

Toasted wheat bread, peanut butter, and blueberry preservatives.

A good amount of salt and pepper on the tomato slices before you put them on the sandwich is a trick I'm really glad I learned. I like to spend a couple extra bucks to get nice roast beef too. Simple but delicious

IM JUST HERE FOR ALL THESE SANDWICH IDEAS!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!

Either peanutbutter + honey or nutella on toast
or
salami, mayo, cheese, and hot sauce

"Black forest" ham from local deli + swiss cheese + nice bakery bread is my go to, typically panini style, but sometimes microwaved for quick melty cheese on the go. Dont like wet or crunchy veg (onion, pickles, tomatoes etc) on it, but sometimes lettuce is alright.

Ham

>make at home
>brag about going to sandwich shops
Is this the power of Jersey tards?

>i have mother make a peanut butter and grape jelly. Smooth peanut butter, crunchy is yucky. Then I have her cut the crust off and then cut the sandwich into shapes that can be assembled into an airplane

this is what i feel like im reading in this thread,
fucking aweful
mommy cuts mine into the state of Texas

cuban sandwich is my favorite gamer fuel

ok this actually sounds pretty good for a pbj

Peanut butter, strawberry jam on toasted whole wheat bread

Turkey breast with brown mustard, mayo, spinach, and red onion on toasted rye.

Cucumbers are optional depending on if i have any or not.

Bean burrito. Don't give me any shit Cochese.

The northeast does truly have the best sandwiches in the world. Really the only sandwiches that can even begin to compete are Banh Mi.

Jersey however is only good in that you can get very good, but not the best examples, of all of the top American sandwiches that come from Philly and NYC.

Brits like British Marmite and Promite. Vegemite comes from Australia, Kiwis have a slightly different Marmite. There is some crossover between the countries.

Japan has kind-of similar stuff but made from Seaweed extract called "Gohan-desuyo" that they put on rice instead of bread.

beef, swiss, horseradish, bread-and-butter pickles

You would make good wife materiel.

I would drink a beer with you.

Cheese steak.
Anyone got any tips on where to look for good bread? I really don't want to spend the time baking my own.

have you heard of a place called a "bakery" makes all kinds of breads and fresh too. dumbass

Potato bun, corned beef, havarti, onions, lettuce, tomato, dijon, pepper, vinegar

goat sandwich right there

Flyovers need not apply. Bye sweaty

Banquet chicken patties, with a flick of pickle juice

the fuck you doing retard?

what you tryna do? mesmerize it to become tastier?

scrambled eggs, caramelized onions, tiny bit of mayo, tiny bit of mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and sometimes ham

toast whatever bread is on hand, I don't really care all that much

Salami-Nutella

flickin some juice, retards

>crunchy
Good taste, lad