What do you do with Nutella? What other toppings go well with it?

What do you do with Nutella? What other toppings go well with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sliced banana

>What do you do with Nutella?
Discard it. I'd donate it, but I don't hate poor people.

Nutella has to be the most overrated thing on the planet. Its okay but its almost reached bacon levels of cringeworthy memeness.

Nutella, peanut butter, and bacon sandwich.

nutella and peanut butter is god tier

banana and cornflakes

I'm obsessed with it. I put it in bacon cheeseburgers, a little on pepperoni pizza and sometimes I dip chips into it too. The greaseyness and saltiness just really works incredible with the sweetness. You can also try dipping it in jalapeno poppers

When i was a kid and had no desserts i used to do nutella on toast with spray cream and icing sugar
Pretty overkill but tastes great

Straight to the trash. For some reason I hate it no idea why

Nutella is too overrated. I don't understand have people can eat it on top of sandwiches etc., it's disgusting. I only use it in baking.

I use the oil slag for my mowing machine

Nutella is literally sugar,.oil and a dab of cocoa powder.

crushed pecans!

Nutella is one of the very few food items that I can honestly say are significantly worse than its knock-offs

i find it too sweet and to have this odd, glossy, texture

i put it on crepes, thats it. there was a time in my teenage years when i was hyping nutella + crunchy peanut butter. once a year or so i crave some chocolate/nut spread, but i mostly go for the more nutty varieties.

Fun fact: nutella was invented in WW2 as a replacement for chocolate because of cacao shortages.

I fucking hate the fact that it's become meme food to americans. We just used to put it on sandwiches sometimes, but because of this 'OMG NUTELLA SO GOOD' fad theres a waffle and nutella shop around every corner in tourist districts, every fucking dessert or pastry gets crammed with nutella. I mean, nutella is okay, but it's absolutely nothing special.

The absolute abominations are people who eat nutella straight out of the jar. Shit's no better than doing it that with mayonaise.

This.

>The absolute abominations are people who eat nutella straight out of the jar

Have you ever been stoned?

Lol good bait

and walnuts

This guy gets it

Dip the yellow kinderegg container in it and leave it overnight

Voila, a new kinderegg has been created

Mix it in oatmeal

Spread on graham crackers. Dip in milk.

put it in the trash

nutella is essentially candy in a jar. im not saying dont ever eat it, but just having it as an everyday spread is insane to me.

It was nice before it became this greasy, oily, sugary, glossy muck.

I went through a period of enjoying nutella on white bread with pic related

I like to nut in my Nutella.

Someone fucking explain this to me.

Nutella is just generic chocolate spread. It doesn't taste anything like nuts and probably has one hazlenut per jar.

You put weed in it abd bake for half an hour. Eat carefully.

You can't just eat weed and get high dumb nigger that's not how it works

Actually, you can. But it's not commonly done because eating whole weed tastes like ass. But yeah, as long as there is heat involved (i.e. baking) and some fat present (tons of it in nutella) then it works.

I have some weed on me and like enough to result in a little over a gram can I make anything out of it without nutella? Will it get me higher than just using my bong?

Can you please just let me nut in your pussy god I'm so fucking lonely

I bet you could sub the peanut butter and honey in a banana, bacon, peanut butter, and honey sandwich with Nutella.

All you need to eat weed is heat + fat. As long as you can source both of those things you can eat weed. A classic example is the "leary biscuit". It's a cracker topped with weed and cheese. Literally anything that combines heat and fat works.

>>Will it get me higher than just using my bong?
Nope. Smoking produces an immediate, strong, high. Eating produces a longer-lasting but less intense high.

You can substitute it all with semen if you blow me and help me nut

i used it to gain weight when i was only 120 lbs.

>eggo waffles
>layer of bacon
>nutella
>bacon again
>eggo waffle

ate 4 a day and gained 34 pounds

Why would I help someone that is so retarded they use "nut" as a verb?

I just need a little help to nut bro

>he doesn't eat M+Ms covered in Nutella while driving his Jeep

Uh communist and nazi much?

Well I don't have a fucking pussy so look elsewhere.

Can I please just pound your donut hole til it's chocolate cake? I need to nut so badly, please?

>I need to nut so badly
Don't eat Nutella then.

Look I know you're probably a high IQ Rick and Morty fan like myself! I can be a pickle if you cover me in brine and I can taste like one too! There are so many options to help me nut rn and my pickle dick is ready to explode.

CAN SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN NUT?!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE STEP UP TO THE PLATE!

I hate maple syrup so I put it on french toast. This stuff works pretty good too.

This x100

>I hate maple syrup

Watch my cooking video it's my first one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o