Was it a good deal?

Was it a good deal?

It's about average (where I am in the south). They're gouging hard on the non-card price to make you have this exact thought.

Cut looks good, but they're tiny.

Looks like it was frozen. Probably will not have a great texture and may taste unpleasant, but not bad. I guess if you don't mind the sacrifice, it's a good deal.

Is she drinking straight horse cum?

That's pretty good for five dollars

her blog said 60% ejaculate, scoop whey protien, topped off with water.

horse girls are crazy

I want to see the horse fuck her

that's probably a little outside the scope of her weird fitness shakes, but good luck

Ignoring the whacky price adjustment because that stuff is a shill anyway...

It's a supermarket cut of meat. It's not going to be world changing no matter what. But also considering you got what appears to be a piece towards the end as opposed to the center of the loin, five bucks for about 3/4 pound of actual meat isn't that bad of a deal regardless of how much gristle there might be

Why would she drink horse cum if she doesn't want to fuck the horse? I bet she's thought about it but apparently horse dicks can tear you apart.

It's a health thing. I don't think fucking horses has any perceivable health benefits.

she claims its a massive load a protien that is available in the body immediately.

shes got a killer ass so she may be on to something

No. People just put her fitness selfies and horse selfies together to create a different context. Also the dick is shopped like how the fuck is she supposed to reach it standing like that.

the supermarket near me puts the chicken breast that's near expiration date half price. is that common?

>new york strip
>bone in

nigga you got bamboozled.

>$14 per lb
What? That’s about what it would cost if it were cooked and served to you

Guys think this steak is too thin to reverse sear?

What's wrong with bone in NY?
Cook it, remove bone, use it to make beef bone stock.

Sauce?

Texture is phenomenal, and it fucking better be at that price. Way insane. Too expensive. Fuck that.

fack youh

Yes, and it's generally fine to buy them if you are cooking them within the next 24 hours.

Dont you?

Come on user, give me a big sloppy kiss!