What are some low calorie meals for people trying to lose weight?

What are some low calorie meals for people trying to lose weight?

Who even fuckin cares? I hit 490lbs yesterday. I'm not going to make excuses, I choose to eat a lot. But I guess if you look at the underlying causes no one can really blame me 100%.
>Bullied frequently.
>Sexually abused as child
>Genetically just shit (ugly teeth, 5'6, small dick, 70% bald)
>Only girlfriend I've ever had (4 years) cheated on me multiple times and mocked me behind my back to the guy she was fucking after I opened up to her about my childhood
>No more friends
>Failed college because depression
Food is my only escape. I eat usually about 6000 calories a day but I regularly go on 12,000 calorie binges. The most I have ever consumed in a day was 23000ish calories. I order 2 large pizzas daily usually with double cheese and pepperoni (staple) and typically eat bacon cheeseburgers with peanut butter and chipotle mayo (try it before you hate it), fries, rings, chicken strips/nuggets, hot pockets and mac and cheese are all things I eat multiple times a week. I don't care anymore. It's not 100% my fault I am like this. The world is cruel and evil and has made me this way. Why even lose weight?

Kale salad with grilled chicken and just a touch of caesar dressing.

Chop up carrots and the stems off of asparagi and some broccoli and shit, toss them all in olive oil and salt and pepper, put them in a glass dish and cook it in the oven at 425 for 30 minutes. It is way more delicious than it sounds.

Eating less is the biggest thing. Your stomach shrinks pretty quickly (not literally shrinks, but your body gets better at regulating hunger).

Scrambled eggs.

Apple with peanut butter (as a meal).

t. formerly 320 pound man who is now 180 pounds

Juicy pasta

It is a cruel world, user... I relate to you very much. But do it for yourself. Do it to amaze *you*.

ice soup

Just eat less. You can make a low calorie meal but still overeat. You can eat high calorie foods and still lose weight. Probably want to add in more vegetables and cut down on fats and sugars, but you can still eat burgers, fried foods, etc. Just don't overeat.

>Chop up carrots and the stems off of asparagi and some broccoli and shit, toss them all in olive oil and salt and pepper, put them in a glass dish and cook it in the oven at 425 for 30 minutes. It is way more delicious than it sounds.
Add a bit of vinegar or lemon after they're done cooking too, I can eat pretty much any vegetable with just a bit of salt and vinegar.

I ate my leg. Lost a lot of weight that way. I don't know the science behind it, but that shit just works, man.

intermittant fasting- eat the same calories in a set period of time and fast the rest. some people have 8 hour feeding windows , some 4, some people just have 1 meal a day.

learn how to cook

eat more vegetables with each meal .

And FFS stop drinking liquid calories

Cover everything in lemon juice.

It'll curb your appetite and the constant puckering will let everyone know you're a faggot showing off your DSL

idk why fat people think they're so far gone, you could literally be normal weight in like a year with the right diet

>chicken and rice
>salads with a little vinegrette
>fish and quinoa
>stir fry with a little sauce
>sandwiches with no meat
>tea with no sugar

>sandwiches with no meat
Why? You're suggesting other meat dishes so it's not a vegetarian/vegan thing. What's the problem with meat on a sandwich?

you can eat whatever the fuck you want, the trick is to eat less calories than what preserves your weight or adds to your weight

let's say you're a healthy male, around 180 cm and 80 kg, you'll need roughly 2,000 calories daily to sustain your weight given that you aren't too active physically

the task is pretty simple, eat less calories than that, but don't go below 1,000 a day, if you eat around 1,200 calories per day, you can lose 1kg weekly, which is still healthy

this means that you can have a proper meal for lunch and a little something for breakfast and dinner

the nr1 enemy is called carbs, not animal fat, you don't have to become a mindless vegan, just cut back on pasta, bread and things with much sugar in them

>just cut back on pasta, bread and things with much sugar in them
Whole wheat pasta has an awful texture but whole wheat bread is more filling and you won't be able to eat so much of it.

Check the nutrition labels for everything though, some bread can have a lot of added sugar. Look for bread that only has 1g or less sugar per slice, some of them can have up to 4 or 5g per slice which is a whole teaspoon of sugar.

>180 cm and 80 kg
What did he mean by this?
>less
Fewer
>you don't have to become a mindless vegan
But your arteries and blood cholesterol will be better if you cut back on red meat and focus on limiting yourself to lean proteins a limited number of times per week. You can get just as much protein from lentils, beans, and vegetables. And they are lower in calories, which makes it easier to lose weight. Saturated fats (from animal sources) are the number 1 killer in modern societies at this point.

>You can get just as much protein from lentils, beans, and vegetables
Not really. I mean you can, but you have to eat more because their protein isn't as bioavailable. They're definitely good for you, but animal protein is much higher quality and more easily absorbed by our bodies. See pic.

Obesity is more of a problem than saturated fats, if they're even a problem in moderation which they don't seem to be. You can become obese without eating saturated fats, and 60%+ of people are overweight or obese. Being obese causes so many health problems that it's scary to read if you look up associated health problems.

the same thing you normally eat but less of it.

portioning is the only thing that matters.

if you insist on cookie hippie food, buy/torrent/kindle the moosewood cookbooks. they're flavorful and tend to be light on calories.

I know a lot of people that have had those same things happen but don't weigh 500 pounds. get some therapy. work on your shit. all of us are barely-functional manchild trainwrecks user, but we manage to keep our shit together long enough to appear in public for a few hours a day and not be visibly falling apart. it feels good to be just functional enough to pass for somebody who could hypothetically be a productive member of society. Give it a shot some time.

Where did you get that picture and why does it leave off lentils and hundreds of grains? Biased source? All those meats come with saturated fats, while the vegetable sources have none. And yes, you have to eat more vegetables to get the same amount of protein, which means you get full on healthy food, instead of being able to eat 1000 calories of red meat in a single sitting, while still being hungry, and blowing through a weeks worth of saturated fat. I'm not saying people should go vegan or vegetarian, but this paleo bullshit is getting people killed.

Umm... it's just a quick example of showing the protein absorption differences between a few foods. I just grabbed it off Google search. Do you have any sources that show that saturated fat in moderation that causes health problems in physically fit and not overweight individuals?

I didn't say people should only eat meat either, I said lentils and vegetables are good foods that should be eaten, they just don't give you the same amount or same quality of protein. Yeah most people eat too much meat but that doesn't mean meat is inherently bad or that it's the #1 killer in modern societies since obesity can come from almost any kind of diet.

>23,000 Calories in one day.
>Thinking that's hard to achieve.

McDonald's Big Breakfast with Hotcakes, and a 2 Liter of Mountian Dew: 1260 Calories
Mid Morning Brunch: 2 Cinnabon Pecanbuns with a Gallon of Chocolate Milk. 4720 Calories
Lunch: 2 Wendy's 3/4 Pound Triple with a Large Sonic Peanut Butter Malt Shake: 4350 Calories
Mid Lunch Snack: A whole bucket of KFC (Crispy for me), a side of mashed potato bowl, a biscuit and Coleslaw with a Large Chocolate Burger King shake: 3015 Calories.
Dinner: 24 slices of Sbarro Stuffed Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza, and a 2 liter of Diet Coke. 19,440 Calories.
Dessert: A nice bowl of Applebee's Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae Ice Cream: 4980 Calories.

Total Calories: 37,765. Roughly the equivolent of 18 days of food in a single day.

Get on my level plebian.

Best part is, you too can commit suicide for less than 50 American dollars.

>and a 2 Liter of Mountian Dew
I would vomit before finishing this. It's crazy how people build up a tolerance to sugar.

>carrots, asparagus, broccoli and shit..
This. Roasted vegetables are the go to fat loss meal. Cook up some brown rice on the side and you've got 3 to 4 meals of nutritious deliciousness.

Since you aren't providing sources, I won't bother either, but 14 years ago the world health organization and a dozen other well known international or national health authorities categorized saturated fats from animal meat in the same evidentiary category as trans fats for being linked to cardio vascular disease and cvd's related chronic issues such as atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gout, diabetes, and obesity. Cvd is the number 1 killer in modern countries that have adopted a western diet and it is directly linked to saturated fat ingestion linked to meat consumption. If trans fats were outlawed, why weren't sat fats? Culture, tradition, the meat lobby, the idea that meat is "natural" and therefore can't be bad for us. All fine and good reasons to understand a context for a society slowly adopting better dietary standards instead of doing so overnight like with transfats. But If we are giving healthy eating advice, we should give the best advice we can. Which is - lean meat in moderation, red meat almost never.

>Only girlfriend I've ever had (4 years) cheated on me multiple times and mocked me behind my back to the guy she was fucking after I opened up to her about my childhood
How do you know?

Well I mean you started making the claim about saturated fat being unhealthy, I was just asking for a source for that. But my issue with most sources that seem to show saturated fat being unhealthy is that they were only studying overweight people who were also losing weight at the same time, and it didn't seem like they were separating the weight loss from the diet change on the person's health. You're still going to be unhealthy when you're overweight even if you aren't consuming saturated fat.

And most things I'm seeing say that saturated fat isn't the cause of major health problems, but smoking and obesity. You can be obese without eating saturated fat.

>Being proud of being able to eat a months worth of food in a day
Fucking disgusting.

dude..

Reasonable portions of whatever you want to eat.

I can literally drink 6 2 liters of Dr pepper in a day
I wake up and pound 2 twist off monster drinks
I didn't believe it at first but you really can build up a tolerance

Vegetable soup. It's low calorie, nutritious and FILLING. Vegetable soup was a cornerstone of me going from 290lbs to just a hair above 200.
Of course the other important cornerstone was exercise, I got at least 30 minutes of every day. Walking, interval jogging, calisthenics, I even bought a cheap punching bag.

>A whole bucket of KFC (Crispy for me)
>Crispy for me
You really didn't need to specify, we fucking knew already.

soup

i lost 140 pounds in a year by eating nothing but eggs, spinach, chicken breast, asparagus, and occasionally some potato
also vitamins

Nothing, really. But if I say a sandwich with meat, fatties will automatically assume a BLT with a full package of bacon is healthy. Or a teriyaki chicken sandwich with two whole chicken tits is okay.

If you want to put a few slices of ham or turkey on a sandwich it's fine. But we all know Becca is going to pile on the meats without any restraint at all if you don't specifically tell her not to.

this

t. went from from obese to spooky skeleton in six months

COCAINE MCchcicken and coffee :)

You must get the shits in an unbelievable way

Good to see you somewhere other than Veeky Forums Boogers.

Except it is 100% your fault