We knew it would happen eventually. Dude smashes Szechuan sauce

>youtube.com/watch?v=fF0ReXhNzbc&feature=youtu.be

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Szechuan Sauce. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical spices most of the flavors will go over a typical eater's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his taste buds - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Guy Fieri , for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realize that they're not just delicious- they say something deep about FLAVORTOWN. As a consequence people who dislike Szechuan sauce truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the flavors in Rick's existencial catchphrase "I feel like I'm taking a bite of the Mona Lisa right now," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gordon Ramsay's epic Roasting In Hell's Kitchen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as McDonald's genius unfolds itself on their trays. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Szechuan sauce tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fighting the cultural marxism one sauce at the time.

Every day, we stray further from God's light.

This is what based capitalism looks like. Praise Trump. Fuck communists!

this is just as much of a faggot spectacle as wanting one.

This.

this faggot just thought it would be super duper hardcore to smash it with his manlet boots. These faggots ate sauce off of a dirty parking lot.

I would've respected this alot more of he had just smashed it and walked away.

But no, he had to film it like it was some incredible act and then he proceeded to eat it off the ground with the rest of the sperg fags.
Like what the actual fuck.

I'm still cringing at the tweens screaming "IT TASTES SO GOOD" and "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!"

If Rick and Morty fans are such geniuses, how have they not figured out how to cook a basic Szechuan-style sauce instead of either wasting hours buying it or getting scalped for it?

>mfw

IT HAS TO BE MCNUGGET BRAND LIKE RICK SAYS ON THE TV SHOW, OR IT DOESN'T COUNT YOU DICKBAG!!!!

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

Why?

Well actual Szechuan sauce would taste completely different to this stuff, but honestly, someone did get the recipe.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

So there's literally no reasons for these spergs to be sperging.

I watched this video in hopes of seeing people screech before realizing how fucking ridiculous they were being.

Instead, I witnessed manchildren screeching before eating some fast food dipping sauce off of a dirty parking lot...

Because then you won't have the awe and respect of the other retards who are salivating over a meme

Pathetic

The kid is scarred for life

You really think McDonald's would make something sophisticated and nuanced in flavour? Like I said, it's probably some very basic East Asian flavours.

>then he proceeded to eat it off the ground with the rest of the sperg fags.
Yeah that really didn't make much sense.

No, I don't. I'm just pointing out that the thing is just vaguely soy sauce bbq dip.

Everyday, we as a human race are taking huge backwards steps.

The Kali Yuga is upon us.

isn't it great? that in our country food is so abundant and affordable that we can make a game out of it?

this kills the bebe

>tfw you own the libs by eating food off the ground

>india
and nothing of value was lost.

Sapera baby.

Why can't these people just get their own Szechuan sauce from a grocery store?

From the thumbnail I thought that was a guy holding a woman's head.
It turned out to be even worse.

They actually egg him on to smash it too so they can lick it off the ground.

Autism.

DRUMPF GOT TWO SZECHUAN PACKETS!!!

>two to smart to not eat szechaun sauce off an aids blood encrusted parking lot

They're obsessed with the specific McDonald's kind that Rick ate on the show.

Because then it wouldn't be official mulan mcnugget sauce and wouldn't count.

Itt: >why don't you just make your own sauce, sweetie?

>But mooooooo~m, it's not the same!

New pasta has a lot of the hallmarks of that which will stand the test of time.

>Reviewbrah still hasn't reviewed the szechuan sauce
Looks like there's hope for mankind after all

It's nothing like the real sauce because it's really bad

He did review the tendies but I guess he didn't get any memesauce with them.

jesus christ

>i'm pickle reeee
ok i laughed