Behold

Behold

Other urls found in this thread:

walkerswood.com/product_scotch_bonnet_pepper_sauce.php
rockyshotsauce.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off faggot, no one cares about hot sauce #12083089532.

i'd rather just have some fucking valentinas or cholulas from the grocery store than your stupid fucking hipster meme faggot 'hot sauce'.

make a bloody mary and add a bit of that magical sauce. its wonderful

>Muh Portlandia

Noice. Great on Mac n Cheese.

>there's people who haven't realized that hot sauce is only popular in countries where the food is fucking bland and needs something to take the flavor off of the actual ingredients

>mexico for instance

>hot peppers grow easily in warmer climates where spices also grow
>cold climates are known for having less seasoned food because it's not as suitable to grow spices there

>secret aardvark
>valentinas
The "hot ones" series from "first we feast" on youtube features these two sauces (plus a bunch of others). However, I make note of these 2 because i have noticed that the person being interviewed often comments about how tasty these two are out of the line up of 10 sauces. They also usually given a nod to the "hot ones hot sauce - fiery chipotle" - which may be a marketing gimmick, or the interviewer just being nice and giving them a compliment on their own sauce, which the editors will never pass up when figuring out the final cut.
Anyway, I've been interested in both of these sauces. I found a gallon size bottle at big lots the other week for 2 dollars. I almost bought it.. the price was certainly right, but i don't have room in my fridge for a fucking gallon of valentinas and I don't even know if i like it yet. I assume secret aardvark is a special order deal and I'll never see it out in the wild.
Op, give us a report on how delicious it is. Is it too spicy? Habenero is pretty hot. I like hot buffalo wings and "asian hot" thai curries. Straight habenero will fuck me up tho.
Also, Padma's face when you realize you will never get to gently make love to Padma Lakshmi. Feelbadman.tiff

>being racist to indians
Paki pls go

Is THIS SHIT really worth the hype and cUUurrrraAaazZayyy price hike?

Just to be clear, the hot ones hot sauce i was talking about people applauding is pic related. the last dab is just super spicy with no real flavor supposedly. I think people that buy it are basically the same folks meme chasing the shit out of pickle rick schezwan sauce.

Valentinas is pretty good, it's my go-to for everyday use.

they sell regular sized bottles of valentina at pretty much every grocery store. if you get it id recommend the spicier black label one, its very good

I dont think theyve started selling it online yet, so the price should go down once that happens

mah nigga
tapatilo and cholula have their place, but valentina black label became my go-to mexi sauce a few years ago and I've never looked back.

You don't need to keep hot sauce in the fridge

what do you mean? I keep all my condiments in the fridge
ketchup mustard etc...

God's own elixir

>getting this mad over _____

He's kinda cute, almost passable.

im not mad, i'm just dissapointed

>first ingredient: tomatoes
Yeah I'm good bro

it depends what kind of sauce, if it's just salt, vinegar and peppers you just need to keep it out of the light.

anybody know a good scotch bonnet hot sauce? i had pulled pork nachos from a truck one time and they suggested i put that on it and i loved it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELEETE BUY MY SAUCE

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't buy it on ebay unless getting it quicker is worth 2x+ the normal price for you. They only recently started selling it online on Heatonist. The first batch sold out quickly but they started selling it again September 21. It's now available for preorder and will ship in October, November or December depending on your order number. I ordered mine on the 21st for $20 (plus $6 shipping) and I should be getting it some time this month.

i think you might be the dumbest poster on Veeky Forums right now, even counting the sip general

I like the sauces that are just peppers, vinegar, and salt. By that logic, I should just make my own, right? Just add some Chili P and salt to some vinegar. Has anyone tried this? I'm too lazy to walk to the kitchen and experiment.

it's ok, good on eggs and other "mild" foods that don't impart a lot of flavor. i like habanero sauces because the pepper imparts a nice fruity flavor. aardvark isn't the most versatile sauce, though, too much tomato. it's also pretty weak as far as heat goes; hotter than sriracha, but not by that much. 7/10

>tfw can't find anyone that ships aardvark to australia that doesn't charge double or more of the sauce price for shipping

Ya live on a fucken island, pinhead

coulda fooled me

Now that's just mean

I'd also like to get a suggestion here

*teleports behind you*
"nothing personal kid"

h-here I go......

I have a friend who is obsessed with hot ones and he has both of their sauces. He paid like $80 for the last dab. I tried their fiery chipotle sauce and it actually does taste great, but it is too spicy for me. I wanted to eat more of it but I couldn't. I didn't even bother trying the last dab.

I also didn't really ever have spicy food growing up, and I am white so that's probably why i was not able to handle the heat very well. If it was less spicy it would be great. But it definitely isn't worth the outrageous price.

>Not going to SC to the Puckerbutt Company and buying this shizzle.

It's like you pussies don't like heat.

thanks nigga

again on my own

Who you callin' pinhead?

Good shit

i bought this at the grocery store. not great not bad
walkerswood.com/product_scotch_bonnet_pepper_sauce.php

thanks, user. that's two in a row for melinda's, i'll have to keep an eye out for it. here's our local favorite, he has a pineapple one too now, i hope he makes a scotch bonnet next.
rockyshotsauce.com

bought some, i dont like it, too sweet

Ive had this stuff, and I didn't think it was super hot. Nice flavor to it, though. The Secret Aardvark stuff is hotter, but also has decent flavor. I can't go much hotter than Secret Aardvark.

I live in Siberia and I fucking hate hot sauce threads.
All this variety, all those peppers. The only brands I saw here are Tabasco, Heinz (Hab), Louisiana Gold (basically Tabasco) and Encona. Don't even start me on hot peppers because you're not going to get anything but overpriced jalapenos here.

>The only brands I saw here are Tabasco, Heinz (Hab), Louisiana Gold (basically Tabasco) and Encona.
I'm surprised you even get those.

I got some of that Aardvark original sauce off amazon before they even started using it on Hot Ones.

It is a truly disgusting flavor. Decent amount of heat, but almost completely unpalatable. Any food you put it on will simply be made worse. I would recommend using the sauce to prank people with before I would recommend legitimately using it for flavor

in 93 I put the blunt out