Hot Ones

This thread reminded me of Hot Ones. I've been meaning to bring up the show on Veeky Forums for a while. Haven't noticed anything about it in since 1992 when I started browsing this subreddit... It's a youtube series where they interview celebrities (sometimes celebrity chefs or food network personalities) while they eat increasingly spicy hot wings. Its an amazing concept because some celebs keep their cool under fire, and some do not. Some get euphoric and start reciting poetry, others just shut down. I liked Padma Lakshmi and Jim Gaffigan. Russel Brand was also pretty good... Stevo and Neil Degrasse Tyson were good. They are all interesting in one way or another. Its fun watching people get well outside their comfort zone. They interview a lot of rappers for some reason, and Sean Evans dresses like a teenage dirtbag in 92% of the episodes. Anyway... any other hot ones watchers around here? Anyone ever get euphoric on the spice and start talking shit? I know I have.

>inb4 take it to /tv/
>inb4 op can't inb4

I refuse to watch this crap

The Terry Cruise episode is good. The Neil DeGrasse is good. All of them are pretty good if you have time to waste away watching celebs eat wings. I can't believe the show is barely talked about on here

>a lot of rappers
the last thing I want is to watch blacks eating. or trying to speak.
I've watched a few episodes but when scrolling through it's either some jackass I've never heard of or a black

>or a black
What's it like knowing you'll never get promoted above a low-level operative role at any respectable company in the world? Enjoy your redneck welfare check Christmas - I pay those portions of taxes gladly to keep your kind off the streets and out of the retail/service workforce where I might accidentally have to deal with your ilk.

I've watched a few of these. Loved the Terry Cruise episode, the Eric Andre episode was pretty good, I think people forget that he's actually a very intelligent guy. I refuse to watch the Russell Brand episode though, that guy is such a fucking douchebag. He should have just stuck to comedy and not tried to be a privileged sjw asswipe.

>Its an amazing concept because...
....there's a lot of stupid people in the world that would find this entertaining.

>this much bigoted butthurt

i was pleasantly surprised with how likable guy fieri is

Why do you think I'm a bigot? Because I don't like pretentious nutters like Brand? He's not that smart, he's a walking venereal disease, and he preaches about corporate fat cats and banks while living a posh life in a mansion on the Thames that he was able to buy because of the money he made from corporations. He's a hypocrite. He's Park Life Brand.

What the fuck are you on? He was a huge asshole on that show. He's obviously got serious self esteem issues.

It's surprisingly good. The Key & Peele episode was pretty fun.

>t. snowflake fieri hater

>I'm too smart and that is why I don't enjoy this

Come on dude

Buy an ad asshole

Guess how we know you're a dumb asshole?

>Neil DeGrasse is good

I think they're having a sauce with mega death in the name and he goes
>mega. you know that's 10^6?! That's millions of death sauce
with this smug look on his face, which is pretty standard because he always seems to look smug, but it made me really really angry.

You don't. You're an easily triggered, overly sensitive shitstick who wouldn't recognize an asshole if your words kept trickling out from it like now. How can you be such a snowflake that you think he was being an asshole? You're retarded, user.

Henry Rollins' episode was probably the least funny and the best. The guy could barely handle the second level sauce but completed the challenge without sweating, cursing, slamming water and milk etc, and manged to say some insightful stuff as well.

I hate the episodes where the celebs that come on think they're above a YT show about eating wings. You're entertainers being paid to entertain. Charlie Day was the worst for this.

I genuinely hate that guy. Like, annoying rapper personas I can tolerate and just be like, eh, it's just some dude trying to be something. But this fucking guy, this fucking guy just boils my blood.

"Oh yeah Neil, let's take a bite! HMM It's very interesting that you say that, because bite is almost the same as bye which actually means goodbye which actually originated from good be with ye, which actually was then shortened into god b'wy, which then became goodbye, don't you find that rather interesting? And all of this happened after 1700ish, which is actually a very exceptional year that began on friday. Now this sauce has quite the bite, but do you know what also has a bite? A lion. And it's funny that we came to that, because during 1700 lions became Libya, isn't that just incredible? All this happened during the period of Ottoman Tripolitania where Sinan Pasha took control and his successor was Turgus Reis who was named the Bey of Tripoli which once again brings us towards the 'bay' in 'bite'."

God fucking damn it I hate that cunt so much

Because he WAS being an asshole, just like you are now. You're an asshole, and so is he. Also, it's time for the words "snowflake" and "triggered" to die, you meme spouting asshole. Get a new vocabulary.

There is no 'we' here, just you being a cunt mate

what you wrote is more interesting than any of his facts about science that you should learn by 9th grade + watching a documentary about the universe.

Yes, educated people who like to discuss interesting historical facts are SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS. While I agree he comes off as smug sometimes, at least he can have a conversation about interesting topics.

Wrong user, user....or you're just really dumb and bigoted.

It's the collective "we", dumbass. How is any of tha

Goddamn it.

How is any of that wrong? You have no answers, just illiterate name calling.

>why I don't enjoy this
I hate nu-male manchildren, like the host and many of his guests.
I hate [c]rap music and the idiots that push it, which rules out a lot of the other guests.
I hate shows that exist solely to allow some "celebrity" to push whatever bullshit they're selling at the time. Shit's just a long drawn out commercial.
I don't follow "celebrities" or the entertainment industry.

Does that make more sense to you, dude?

>[c]rap music

I don't even like hiphop any more, but this really stuck out to me as something a 15 year old would say. Come back when you're older. Nothin personelle, kid.

>doesn't even know what he's sperging out about
So you're just really dumb. Got it.

We're done here.

>this really stuck out to me as something a 15 year old would say
Or a 40+ year old. I'm pretty sure their generation invented the phrase.

>we're done here

Just like in the animes

>Charlie Day was the worst for this.
He was, dude was a massive prick, but I guess he's a manlet who likes to have romantic thoughts about 4th estate media so YouTube is probably too much for him.

>whiteknighting for [c]rap music
>not a butthurt 15 year old wigger

Choose ONE.

>I hate [c]rap music and the idiots that push it, which rules out a lot of the other guests.
I bet you feel really proud about this master play on words, you autistic fuck

Yeah, we are done, because you can't refute any of it, you're just an asinine faggot. Go cry some more.

You seem upset.

>who likes to have romantic thoughts about 4th estate media
what now?

>laughing at your pathetic autismo
>upset
I know autistic children have a hard time understanding emotions, so it's ok

>triggering intensifies
Cry more, faggot. Why are you here?

I'd say I like it but I never sat through a whole episode, they should make em shorter

>mfw all these assblasted beta males whiteknighting for some shitty youtube "show"

>not being able to sit down and watch a 10 minute video

why do you even post on /tv/?

that's a lot of buzzwords

>copying another poster

Look, we get it, you're stupid. Now take your abused maymays and GTFO.

now this is advertising

>be me
>whiny sensitive faggot
>I'm retarded
>I hate memes
>I think Veeky Forums will love me
>gets assblasted and cries about it
Go home, douchebag newfag.

I can smell your raging butthurt from here. You've gone and outted yourself, you little faggot, lol.

>the type of faggot who puts up a front after crying
Veeky Forums is full of more assholes than your boipucci can handle, newfag

>Henry Rollins
Oh fuck! I forgot about that episode. I was probably multitasking and checking my fantasy sports teams on broadband. Henry was great on Hot Ones. He handled the heat like a champ and managed to get out a couple really deep thoughts and life altering quotes. We should all try to be more like HR.

>t. Henry Rollins

>When I started browsing this subreddit.
Op....almost got me.....almost.

Stop projecting your faggot fetishes on others, Gaylord Dumbfuck.

No you.

>he preaches about corporate fat cats and banks while living a posh life in a mansion on the Thames
>rich people aren't allowed to talk about social injustice, the only way they could have ever made their money is through social injustice
>poor people aren't allowed to talk about social injustice, they're just jealous of the rich
This is how you actually sound you fucking mental halfshit.

Why?

You have the comprehension skills of a deformed mole rat.
You have no idea what you're talking about, your simply latching on to the easiest context for you to attack with. Anyone can talk about and/or do something about social injustice, but Russell Brand is an obnoxious, self-aggrandizing, hypocritical, filthy twat. He made his money through pandering to the entertainment industry and pulling disgusting stunts for money and publicity, and was sucking the cocks of the people he rails against. You're an uneducated moron who's bent (for some unknown reason) on defending someone who doesn't need or want your defense. Fucking idiot.

Sean Evans is a pretty fantastic interviewer, he actually does his research and asks some great questions besides all the stuff the celebs are used to hearing. Definitely one of my favorite youtube series

Fun show with an interesting gimmick. Rawlins and Crews were good. Rachel Ray mainlining sauces that put a bunch of other dudes out for the count was good for a laugh.

What must it be like to be unable to enjoy anything at all.

>hypocritical
Are you self aware on even the most basic level?
>russel brand doesn't know you or want your help, so you're not allowed to point out when I'm being a shit
Mate, you're logic is fucked. Russel Brand is a god among men, and you're a tiny, insignificant, jealous piece of shit.
You're so fuckin rustled its sad. #rustlebrand

Ok, Russell, GTFO.
>fucking white-knighting for a B-list cuckboy celebrity
You are SO FUCKING GAY, dude. And frankly, that's an insult to gay people to include you under that rainbow umbrella term. Are you somehow hoping he'll see this and let you suck him off? Do you wet dream about his diseased pecker jizzing in your face? Wth is wrong with you? Seriously.

something must be working because I want to try all the sauces

i hate when they have guests that they make vegan wings for

He's had a few interesting people on it, most of them are hiphop obscure niggers though, I only watch about 10% of the episodes with famous people on them.

Yep. Unreasonable rage sets in.

Go to any /*v/ or /v*/ board and just watch for a while. It's so bleak you can't turn away.

>This much indoctrination in one post

there's some good episodes
Tommy Chong eating them like they were nothing

Coolio nearly committing suicide by dumping half the bottle of sauce all over his last wing

>cant even have a discussion about a food related talk show without it devolving into a finger-pointing right/left circlejerk

political parties were a mistake, 2016 was a mistake.

>19 minutes of boring anecdotes and bad hot sauce quips
>1 minute of someone famous saying "holy shit" because they took a bite of the hottest one
I CLAPPED WHEN HE HAD TO DRINK THE MILK

>projecting
>Stop liking things I don't like
>eat meat or it'll cause me to have an aspy snowflake fit
>oh god. Tofu. get me a safe space, now!
>indoctrination
Constitution: all men are created equal - no wonder you shit brained traitors tried to leave my 'merica

Yall are too easy. I just watched the Rachel ray episode and damnit I like her even more now. Fucking bubbly little girl personality and everything eating sauce by the spoonful. I'll have to check out the coolio episode next.

Worst thread I've ever seen on this website

Confirmed for shitposting, shitshartass, cockgobbling FAGGOT.
How many times did you fart and shit yourself while writing that bullshit?

Can feel the self-hatred coming off the screen from this post

Guy Fieri said they don't use fresh wings. The producers just go to a convenience store and buy stale heat lamp wings.

They should just get a little deep fryer in the studio. Wouldn't be hard at all.

>The producers just go to a convenience store and buy stale heat lamp wings.
What a bunch of shitbags.

Lol, guess again. Unlike the virgin basement dwelling cock sucker you are, I'm 100% content. You can call me any fucking name, any adjective you can think of, and I really don't give a shit. I know who I am, unlike you, who's still dependent on the fucking media (and I mean all media, not just tv or whatever) to tell you who to like or not like. You're not smart enough to get it.

Yeah, because that hedgehog faggot never lies or anything. Even the host said they were cooked fresh.

Not like the host would lie or anything to protect his stupid show.

If you think that Guy Confetti doesn't have more to lose than the host of that show, I feel sorry for you. Guy Fuckeri got mmmmost of his training working for STOUFFERS. Let that sink in for a minute. Also, he's afraid of fucking eggs. EGGS. Yeah, I'll trust the host over that fat fuck.

>If you think that Guy Confetti doesn't have more to lose than the host of that show,
So we agree that the host has more to lose by serving hot garbage to his guests and have a greater motivation to lie. Agree.

You're an idiot with zero knowledge of vocabulary or reading comprehension, you complete tardfart. Go back to watching food network while you shovel hot pockets into your greasy fat mouth. Stupid roastie.

You seem upset.

You're not even arguing with the same person. Quit samefagging and shitting up the thread. Take it to pol. This is a blue board.

We are just trying to discuss Hot Ones™ , The Show with Hot Wings, and even Hotter Questions™.

It's absolute shit. No mods or jannies doesn't exactly help.

Fuck you, insulting the fat red slob that is Guy Confetti is absolutely 100% Veeky Forums related. And I did start out discussing Hot Ones, but certain people were butthurt by my opinions. So, fuck you.

It seems more like you've been really butthurt by hot ones and other peoples opinions. You need to grow up or get back on /b/ and find Zen and unrustle those jimmies. It's clear, no matter how long you've been here, you've only just begun the voyage. Lurk more, but thx for the bumps.

You have no idea what or who you're talking about/to. Your blase attitude reveals your assblast. I've been here since long before mushrooms were boiled. Try harder.

Guy Fieri is the only one worth watching

BUTT
U
T
T

HURT
U
R
T

Dumbass.

>I'm 7 & I like 2 call people names
Don't forget 2 like, share, and subscribe.

It's a decent concept and half of it is entertaining. The Guy Fieri ep actually made me like him.

I think i found it because i like RIFF RAFF. fite me

The only thing that ever pissed me off with Neil is when he talked to Katy Perry. Holy mother of fuck she is stupid.

>I hate all things popular
Oh I see now. You're a cunt

>subreddit
I hope you get fucked with a rake

>Stop using words I don't care for

>I'm supposedly an adult but I type like a twelve year old.

Dumbass.