Texting when you shouldn't edition

For me it's Pumping spice beer

>wew lads only 2 and half more hours to go
until what, lad?

That's my favoriteee

>18 hours since last drink

going to make it lads

about the same here.

slept like shit and had weird dreams, but now im just jittery. gonna see if a quick run helps

Based Stephen Paddock

>quick run

well depending on if these beer shits reside. my farts are not trustworthy rn

hangover has lifted
back to my normal indifferent self

Until quittin hour, then I can go home and self medicate. Thinking I should probably quit before I get worse but I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.

4 me it's Pumping spice whiskey

>slept like shit and had weird dreams

Several months ago I took a nap around noon. This was unusual, I don't take naps. I was experiencing minor withdrawals, of course, like every morning. The dream I was having was a scene repeating over and over. I'd never had a dream like this. When I woke up nothing felt real. This feeling lasted for a few hours. Has anyone else experienced this?

what's up lads? I'm off tomorrow, so I had my ceremonial litre of whiskey, how's everyone else doing?

3 pumps with extra whipped cream for me, m8

I'm good. might try and save a 200cl bottle for the morning hangover but who knows

>tfw avoiding calls from work because I'm too drunk/high to speak
I hate my job though, so I don't really care

enjoy it user
>tfw have nothing left for the morning
>tfw it's against the law to sell alcohol after 10:00pm
>tfw It's illegal to sell alcohol til after 10:30am

I've been there. I used to cruise in to work after spending 3 hours at the pub drinking and smoking joints, then spent the whole time avoiding making eye contact with the manager. Hated that fucking place

3 pumps in ur mum and filling her up with extra whipped man cream for me m8

>what's up lads?
greasy loose shits.

this dysfunctional bowel thing may be one of the worst parts other than the fear

I'm the opposite, I've been eating nothing but protein, so I haven't had a satisfying dump in days. Thought the liquor would've helped with that, but no luck so far

kekd

Why don’t normies get the fear

What's a normie?

buy some metamucil dude

are you on some unholy keto and liquor diet or something?

whiskey and beer are the only carbs I consume desu, otherwise it's steak or eggs

Fuck my hands are sweaty, also I'm ruining the life of the only person I ever truly loved.
Also mom's spaghetti.

nevar forghetti, getting help is an option

I think my neighbors know I'm an alcohol.

Over the last 5 years of living here I've only spoken to the neighbors three times, An I was hammered drunk each time.

Last night they saw me drop a fucking fifth of rum in my driveway while I was smoking outside then fall trying to clean it up.

My neighbor called the cops on me because I Masturbating with the window open.

I caught my neighbours watching me from their window while I was loading my car with bottles to bring to the bottle bank. 4 giant bags, filled with like, 120 beer bottles all from one month, never mind the 6 whiskey bottles that spilled out

What happened?

Cop talked to me, and said I scared the neighbors little girl.
Told me if I do it again, he will arrest me.
I told him to get off my property, I still do it.

shit man, could've been worse

Yah, might be time to find me an old jewish lady that i can pay to listen to my shit.
I dropped my last one like a sack of potatoes when she suggested that I quit buying drugs and alcohol and instead give my money to her.

Don't give money to Jewish therapists

RIP in piece liver

don't get a psychiatrist man,they have a vested interest in keeping you sick , get a counsellor, my guy was ex military, and ex alcky himself, Psychiatry is about introspection, a good counsellor will help you set goals for yourself. It helped take me from getting blackout drunk everyday to binging on my days off. It's not much but at least it's some sort of progress, and not a head fuck that costs a fortune for no results

Question....

Would you ever hook up with a crazy ex again that once threatened to kill you?

She's just so fucking hot, But also so fucking crazy. It's so tempting after not getting laid for years

you can get a back page prostitute who you won't have to interact with afterward, and she'll be less grief in the long run

I was considering that but I want a woman to come to me. I don't want to drive drunk

An if you get an outcall hooker don't they have like pimps or something that sit in a car in your driveway?

I live in a nice neighborhood, A black dude sitting in a Escalade would stand out.

Your last fuck is a bit like your last cigarette, the memory is way better than the experience of trying it again would be after a while without.

well, if you think hooking up with your ex again is a good idea, that's up to you, but you might want to think about two things. How much have I had to drink and how pissed will I be at myself the next day? wish you luck either way

No.
Not any-more of this shit.

i can live with the hangovers and hair loss but fuck me dead, chewing tobacoo is ruining my life lmao

>hair loss

i keep learning new downsides to drinking with you lads

>Texting when you shouldn't
Even worse, facebooking when you shouldn't.
>get home last night piss drunk
>super depressed
>get on facebook and post a long blog about how much life sucks
>wake up this morning and remember I posted something on facebook while drunk last night
>log on to facebook and immediately delete the post
Didn't even get any likes or comments. People probably think I'm suicidal now. I really just need to delete my facebook.

ok go delete it right now

They must have glossed over that in med school because I've never heard of that shit. I call BS

Quitting tomorrow, do or die. Literally, have no choice. Anyone have good tips for starting a cold turkey liquor purge?

I did it twice before and it stuck for a number of years between, but I gave myself a last hoorah the day before stopping. Went like:

>get trashed, liquor on an empty stomach
>order all the shit food I can, like a man on death row
>eat the food while watching and playing shit from the past or shit I never admitted to wanting to see/play, happy shit
>polish bottle while repeating food and TV/Internet/Games, til bottle is gone or juuuust before I know I'm gonna get the spins
>hit the bathroom, throw up if I have to, take a hot shower
>brush teeth
>faucet on full blast, chug all the cold water I can til I feel like I'm gonna give birth to Poseidon's octuplets
>sleep naked with the AC cranked up
>wake up, immediately chug water again and take a hot shower for more sweats

Sound good? Any suggestions to add? I'm doing this tonight, I wanna smooth transition tomorrow! Cheers to all

heavy lifting (deadlifts in particular) and hard cardio.

tire yourself out so bad that all you want to do is sleep

when you get cravings: remaind yourself that it is only psychological and not physical

>Quitting tomorrow, do or die. Literally, have no choice
why not laddo?

Good luck man, doing the same thing here. Gotta get sober and stay that way because of a job I got lined up. It's gonna fucking suck but hopefully I can keep with it.

just bought all the equipment to make a still

Any suggestions for turbo yeast? UK-based

Been lifting and running, good advice but I can't possibly do any more without actually passing out before I even get to feel the alcohol, or dehydrate myself to the point of feeling sick

Good point, thanks. Just trying to find the perfect final day routine to not wake up feeling like I need to grab another bottle

I'm moving somewhere with no liquor, the trip will take 5 days and I have no money. When I get there, I will have my waifu and her family waiting for me. They know my situation, they won't let me drink, and I'd have to steal to get liquor in their shithole town. It's a good opportunity to quit.

Who /responsible drinker/ here?

2 year binge, cant think of anything else to help with the anxiety.
>inb4 going to a shrink
jews not gonna feed me their sedation pills

uni almost done, /out/ will cure me soon

>No likes or comments
Facebook didn't show it on anyone's feed, or only on feeds of people who don't care.

I think it's relater to ageing, something that is often overlooked when being an alcoholic for years.

Wrong thread.

CBD, THC (or not if it gives you anxiety), meditation.

>I'm moving somewhere with no liquor, the trip will take 5 days and I have no money.
are you driving on withdrawals? that sounds spooky to me

>When I get there, I will have my waifu and her family waiting for me. They know my situation, they won't let me drink, and I'd have to steal to get liquor in their shithole town. It's a good opportunity to quit.
sounds like good people and a good situation desu

I'm either sober or a trainwreck.

>relater to ageing,
sounds good

I'm driving, but honestly I've never felt anything like what people describe when they talk about withdrawals. I've been at least 2-3 pints of vodka a day for the last few years, and any days on which I stopped I didnt feel anything besides how much I missed the way liquor let me enjoy the things I used to enjoy. I'm completely functional worker/driver/what-have-you when I'm not drunk - - no shakes, no physical shit. I just can't resist taking it to forget my regrets and/or enjoy vidya/movies/tv again.

The girl I'm gonna live with though, she helps. Her family is great too, real outdoorsy and they'll keep me busy to where I won't need liquor. I love working, ya know?

>I've been at least 2-3 pints of vodka a day for the last few years, and any days on which I stopped I didnt feel anything besides how much I missed the way liquor let me enjoy the things I used to enjoy.
did you just take single days of or also three days or more? i find that the latter is much harder.

good luck though, sounds like you're at least somewhat genetically blessed not to become a shaking mess paralysed with fear when you quit boozing.

I've been single days, I've been multiple, but never for long. The key either way I think was to drink more water and Diet Dr. P, to the point where my piss never turned yellow. I'd feel empty for a minute, but once my piss turned clear I was pretty much condition green

i just went a month sober before a weeklong relapse.

honestly looking forward to being sober again, you never get that feeling of real heath until you're a couple weeks into it. even after a month i still felt like i was improving. once you get through that first week things will start getting better and better.

>had to leave shared apt over a drunken text
>am now staying at hostel in indian/ecuadorian/tibetan/pakistani/chinese neighborhood with cheap cuisine from those countries
it all works out

Not sure I agree with the heavy lifting right after quitting, but cardio definitely gets me through withdrawals. Especially when you've got that shakyness and anxiety from shot nerves, getting my heart rate up and sweating a bit from cardio instantly makes me feel a lot better. It's just forcing myself to go do it when I feel like shit that's the hard part

I was hungover off 14 beers this morning and did a few exercises and pr'd on a couple exercises

8 Dips w/a total body + plates weight of 250 lbs

>8 Dips w/a total body + plates weight of 250 lbs

so...body weight dips?

You're 250?

I got a girlfriend by doing this, i don't even like her but it's kind of late now

i just spam youtube/spotify links to my m8s

hehe here we go again, night 2 sober if I can resist the liquor store.

72 hours is where you get to calm open seas and relief in my experience.

When I make it that far I feel like I'm safe for a good stretch.

i've started drinking alcohol recently for the first time, is 2 liters of 95% alcohol a week excessive or is it nothing at all?

that's badically 4l of 47.5%, no?

that's nothing over the course of a week bud.

basically half of what the bigger drunks itt drink

yeah, 3 days is the hump

that's 4.75 liters of 40% a week, so 6.78 bottles of 700ml vodka. Almost a bottle a day.

That would be hardcore alcoholism by normie standards and is certainly sufficient to wreck your body.

do any of you remember when you were younger, and saw your older friends' friends passing at a tragically young age? do you remember wondering when it would happen to you, and how you would feel? do you remember how it felt?

for me, today is that day. aaron, you were 22, too kind, too talented, and too young. you bought me my and my prom date's liquor for the afterparty with your fake. you were one of my favorite players on the team. i'll never forget you. if there is an afterlife, i'll regret the life i lived, because i'll never see you in hell. i poured one out for you. rest easy.

>my cringiest drunk text during my long career of pathetic drunk texts
Literally considering jumping

>2.1% ABV

why even drink this? does it taste any different than water?

Can't you read? It's bitter.

Test her:
your* Also no that was a drunken dare.

damn, dude. if it makes you feel any better, i embarrassed myself in front of the girl i love(/d) drunk IN PERSON, after two years of not seeing each other, and then had to apologize via text. just try to move forward.

God I have class with her for the next year and I see her on Wednesday. I'll just say
What this guy said and try to laugh it off, putting *your would have been funny but I already did a rambling hungover apology

>I already did a rambling hungover apology
Ask her if she'd help alleviate the hangover with a bj then.

Alcoholic pumpkin spice sounds amazing but not in beer.

700 ml daily is not that much, cuckboy

how do you go to sleep without passing out?

not to your average al/ck/ but to normal people it is.

it's also objectively enough to cause all kinds of organ damage and cancer and to lead to serious withdrawal.

Exercise, reefer, masturbation.

no, it's not imo.

hoboken nipples, filibuster, dog tracking 4x4.

denial won't help in the long run, m8

at least be honest with yourself about destroying yourself.

have tried to have pumpkin beer, and in fact was even invited to a festival for pumpkin beer. i love a variety of beers, but could not tolerate it in the least.

Anybody here have no problem quitting other drugs, but always come back to booze? Like I have 0 problems quitting tobacco, but drinking is always on my mind. Does this vary person to person or is alcohol just more addictive?

you don't know that you're talking about. i'm a straight alcoholic, have been drinking heavily every day for well over a year. it can depend on bodyweight, and in that sense i profess i'm somewhat of a lightweight (165 lbs/~74 kg), but the guy () is averaging over 15 drinks a day. that is alcoholism by any measure and probably serious alcoholism if he is not overweight. i assume you are some combination of very alcoholic, very large, and very overweight to not think 15+ drinks a day is not in the realm of damaging alcoholism. your "opinion" is irrelevant, and frankly incorrect.

yup. quit tobacco cold turkey, can stop weed without problem, quit adderall without bodily or mental protest after it gave me a seizure, quit benzos without much trouble at all... alcohol, for me, is the most addictive drug i've encountered. it does indeed vary person to person. some people (myself included) are genetically predisposed to alcohol addiction. fun fact, this is especially rampant in native american communities. i recall stories of feds having to remove hand sanitizer from reservations because the alchies were putting it up their ass.

stfu dude ur a fag.

1l a night is the beginning