Book is set in the future

>book is set in the future
>white people still exist

I feel it, how long till we run the world?

>current year
>frogposting
mfw

About 26 years, give or take. Have fun screwing everything up and then not being able to blame whitey for your failures.

Go back to /pol/

>mfw earth will be 40% nigger by 2100
humanity is finished, rofl

No thank you, I quite like it here~

I know r/the_donald is down right now, but can you at least keep your racism in your containment board?

I didn't know the US Census Bureau was a racist organization. It's amazing that Obama didn't shut them down, he had eight years to do it smdh.

Europe, North America and Oceania are finished, but I think white people will still exist in Latin America. Africans won't want to migrate there.

It is a supreme irony that the last refuge of the white race will be cities like San José and Bogotá.

I think Russia and Eastern/Central Europe will do okay.

why do they reproduce so much? are they ruining the world on purpose? is that the end game?

So are Latin Americans white or not? Make up your fucking mind.

Sounds like a solid dystopian scenario.

Not of they have African or Amerindian ancestry i.e. most of them.

Nope, we have castizos (who sometimes pass as white) and mestizos, but European white people aren't that common

>why do they reproduce so much?
I don't know if you've ever seen a map but Africa is like six Europes combined.

That plus less birth control

And yet until around 2000 AD the population of Africa was smaller than that of Europe.

What the fuck hapenned?

>Africans have high child mortality rate so they make lots of kids so at least some will survive
>Africa gets industrialized
>hygiene and medicine standards rise
>child mortality drops
>population explodes
Europe should never have touched Africa tbqh. The long-term migration weren't worth the exploitable resources.

That graph isn't accurate. Africa is going through demographic transition, the mortality rate has fallen but the birth rate hasn't fallen to match it yet. Same thing is happening in India. It will level out sometime this century, and the global population will begin to shrink.

There is no evidence that African birth rate is lowering yet, and even if it does, as it probably will, it will not be enough to prevent them from taking over Europe at least.

Africa is consistently flooding the rest of the world (well, those who are "tolerant" enough to accept) with its population. Those people then go practice their mass reproductive habits in foreign cultures, while the ones left back at home do it as well. And of course, Western populations have been bombarded with pro-feminist, anti-family bullshit for so long that most Westerners don't want children in the first place.

The real question is, what will happen when these Africans/foreigners take over their host countries with their exploding populations? If countries like South Africa, or places like Chicago, Detroit, Paris, Malmo, etc. have any evidence to offer, it's that it won't be pretty. White countries have been the best places to be a minority in, in modern times. I don't think that the foreigners will act the same when they are the majority (as they shouldn't, and as White people shouldn't right now).

So I'd agree with OP's sentiment. A book set in the future, that still has meaningful populations of white people, is either complete escapist fantasy, or it's completely forgetting to mention the mass racial conflict that will probably occur throughout the West in the next couple decades. Do books need to be realistic? In particular, with sci fi, which has the most future-set storytelling? If you're reading escapist trash, I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Reminds me that I still need to read Camp of the Saints.

US foreign aid expenditures

>Story is set in the past
>Black people are now not only relevant, but integral to society and performing highly important roles that white people are too dumb for.

populations of china and india are both higher than the entire continent of africa, juz sayin nigga

>as they shouldn't
isnt the major contention that they dont in the first place?

>book is set in the future
>homo sapien sapiens still around

I worded that from a more general perspective than simply my own. My political philosophy is that the major nationality/ethnicity should serve itself. As a white person, then, I support the more specific case of White majorities favoring pro-white policies, and I also am in favor of minorities not pushing their own agendas. Every ethnicity should support itself, which would just be SO much fucking easier if they stayed in place. Power disparities in the Imperial Era got us caught up in such a tangle, it should have been genocide, displacement (trail of tears style), or nothing, not this master/slave colonist/colonized bullshit that fucked up the entire world.

I don't support mass immigration from those countries, either. From anecdotal experience and what I've seen from the data, though, African immigrants are of far lower quality to their host nations than those from India or China (Particularly the "refugees"). I've spent considerable time in several western countries, particularly the US, France, UK, and Sweden. I'd rather just have Europeans, and maybe some Japs and South Koreans, t b h, because they are either culturally similar or of high enough intelligence to make their cultural differences worthwhile. People should come to the West to adopt the West's values, not simply take a welfare check from the value that these values have created.

Of course, you'll never read this kind of thinking in any mainstream published literature, even though there's probably a decent market for it. Literally just google literary agents in your area, most of them will either be women, minorities, or will have something like "Particularly interested in oppressed voices" in their descriptions, which obviously means that straight white men need not apply. You'd really have to have a cultural figurehead with the commercial power of, like, Stephen King or something suddenly coming out as a stealth right-winger in his work and dropping truth bombs on his millions of readers. Not likely. I've heard conspiracy theories about Clancy being assassinated that don't even sound too far fetched to me, anymore.

the reason for the colonies is because they were trying to make money, not "conquer" anything

europeans showed up to a bunch of wilderness filled with new big money crops and a bunch of tribals doing fuckall but surviving, why would you murder a potential workforce that doesnt get yellow fever?

What defines ethnicity though? Is "White American" an ethnicity?

The Census Bureau didn't say humanity is finished, that was your pea brain

>implying niggers on average are functional outside of war tribes

Can you keep your hatred of chan culture on its containment board, nigger?

>pea brain

You've never been to /r/the_donald have you

They're the biggest anti-racist pussies on the internet