Why can't white people appreciate ethic foods?

Why can't white people appreciate ethic foods?
>inb4 assblasted retards jump in with "b-b-but I like ethic food!!!"

The niggers are having the same problem

Do you have a single fact to back this up?

>ethic food

>militant white nationalist
>doesn't like ethnic food

imagine my shock. Maybe use someone other that Taytay next time you want to make that point.

>tfw you'll never be attractive and successful enough that your entourage just excuse your idiocy and embarrassment and play it off as cute or charming

>ethic foods
Really getting sick of this vegan shit

>you now remember John Cleese seeing a photo of Taylor's cat and immediately asking her 'what's wrong with it? Was it in an accident?' with a completely straight face

I love Tay and would die for her

She is a rich and attractive white woman, if she wants to eat like that goddamn it she can

I'd serve her some nice BBQ ribs with plenty of sauce, no cutlery, and no napkins so she got nice and messy.
Then me and that cute cat would lick it off her and she'd be so grateful for the cleanup that she agreed to marry me.
It's all in my e-book which you can get for just $3 on Amazon.

This, but unironically

I'd say white people are the only race who like trying other "ethnic" food. Liberals don't like to admit it, but all races are extremely xenophobic and hate each other - white people are the only ones who get any shit for it.

>white people
>ethic foods
I think this is a regional thing. It happens in places where most folks are white from families going back many generations, and more recent immigrants aren't very well represented. In more cosmopolitan places this isn't a thing.

white people make the best ethnic food. ooo except maybe Hiroyuki Sakai his french food was amazing

>crybaby drumpfcuck whiteys mad that their uncultured tastebuds are being called out

White people are the only race who try other foods. Black people as a whole have the tastebuds of children, they're happy to eat literal garbage 24/7. All the other races would rather eat their own food than try another race's food. You'll never see a chinaman eating risotto or a jap eating doner.

jealous of whitey, the post

>You'll never see a chinaman eating risotto or a jap eating doner.

Are you kidding me?
In China western brands (and foods) are seen as a luxury among the booming middle class. This is especially true of alcohol. Ever see videos of Chinese New Year celebrations? They'll have mountains of expensive western laid out in offering. As for Japan, they fucking love Western foods. The Michelin guide has more 3-star restaurants in Toyko than any other city. And the majority of them are not Japanese food. They take their French, Italian, etc. very seriously. Japan has a massive number of western-influenced dishes in their own cuisine now. Yoshoku--google it.

not true, japanese eat curry, korean bbq, all sorts of things

>more whiteboi tears
cute :3

Kill yourself you subhuman degenerate weeb faggot

>uncultured tastebuds
You incorrectly assumed I don't live in a cosmopolitan place. You are wrong. I've just traveled enough to know that some parts of the country aren't very cosmopolitan.

someone sure is buttmad they just got fuckingtold

Christ, she's retarded too?

Sushi is a memeishi health trend at best anyways

What the fuck do you mean?
>Taco Shops make a killing in the US
>Kebab shops make a killing in Europe

Kebab shops aren't the only Middle Eastern thing killing it in Europe, am I right?

boom!

what are you saying, I love ethnic cuisine, like pic related, rest assured, my white devil taste buds are cultured

What's the deal with that woman? The amount of attraction I feel towards her is not normal.

>Why can't white people appreciate ethic foods?

Go to America. Can find the best Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Japanese cuisines all within walking distance.

Work in Beijing. Have access to only Chinese food. Tried "mexican" once and it was garbage.

Why do white people appreciate ethnic foods more than other countries?

>Why do white people appreciate ethnic foods more than other countries?

Because 'Merica is a melting pot full of shitskins who fled from their oppressive, shitty, countries.

Why is every value judgement you have in your head dictated in racial terms? What brought you to this conclusion in the first place? Why make a racebaiting thread when you know people will verbally ratpack you for it? Why are you such a faggot? Why do you enjoy the taste of cocks and semen? These are the more pertinent questions, OP.

lol @ Americans thinking their Niggers know anything about true ethnic food.

>Because 'Merica is a melting pot

While it may be now, it wasn't founded with the intention of being this. Also, they're not actually fleeing anything. Mexico sucks because it's full of Mexicans and things like culture, crime rate and quality of life are all downstream from race. Mexicans pouring into the USA to flee "oppressive Mexico" is just going to make the United States into Mexico.

Did you know that leftist icon and freedom fighter Che Guevara is on record as saying that niggers stink and only the European man ever made anything of worth? The more you know.

>Because 'Merica is a melting pot

Maybe in the 80's or 90's.

Modern day 'Merica has turned into an ass backwards, racist Nigger paradise.

All the melting pot people who have money are moving back to their home countries.

>All the melting pot people who have money are moving back to their home countries.

Sucks when your small businesses & restaurants keeps getting looted & destroyed by blacks whenever they get slightly triggered, doesn't it?

There are only two 3 star restaurants in Tokyo that are non-Japanese. You lied to me.

And if you think the Japanese take Italian food seriously, try spaghetti naporitan.

based autistic /pol/posting retard like clockwork in every fucking thread

Your gay.

I want to be her napkin. I want her to wipe her fingers on me.

[citation needed]

Why can't black people into jobs and being productive members of society?

>Sucks when your small businesses & restaurants keeps getting looted & destroyed by blacks whenever they get slightly triggered, doesn't it?

Based Koreans need to come back to the melting pot and protect the public.

>thread starts out as racial shitposting
>people continue to post about race

truly shocking

>Modern day 'Merica has turned into an ass backwards, racist Nigger paradise.
>All the melting pot people who have money are moving back to their home countries.

This. Successful immigrants are moving home. Tired of the affirmative action bullshit and privileged blacks.

*you're

>ethic foods
>ethic

Do you mean "ethnic" or "ethical", you fucking retard? And no, it's not a typo, you have spelled it wrong twice. You must be a shitskin to be that dumb.

You know goddamn well that food invented in a war or post-war period never counts.

Ethnic food? You mean pig stomachs, chicken feet, mosquito patties, ammoniated rotted shark, and taco bell?

Yes your are, faggot.

*you're

Who dis?

To be honest it can be intimidating to white people because our culture is so dominate that these outlier foods just aren't familiar to us in any way. When I was in Vietnam, this stall lady kept asking me if I wanted some fucky. I said yes, because she was 4/10, and she handed me a bowl of soup. I was greatly embarrassed, and a friend pointed to the sign that said pho khi. In the end though it was a happy accident because the soup was really good and had the most tender pork I've ever encountered.

>tl:dr we just need to experience more

You're post has made me reflect on my falts.

>these outlier foods just aren't familiar to us in any way.

Speak for your self, flyover fag.

In any major city, you can get 10 different ethnic foods that are all decent to top tier.

The same cannot be said of China, Russia, Japan (no mexican or latin foods), Africas, etc...etc...

Within walking distance I can get great Pho or Anjari in a few blocks. And I'm in a semi suburb.

>>tl:dr we just need to experience more

You white people experience way more diversity than any other nationality. The last thing we need is more of you appropriating our shit.

>When I was in Vietnam, this stall lady kept asking me if I wanted some fucky. I said yes, because she was 4/10, and she handed me a bowl of soup. I was greatly embarrassed, and a friend pointed to the sign that said pho khi.

That wasn't pork.

Well i worked at a pakistani restaurant and most of the customers were white and they loved the food. Mainly tikka masala

>so triggered by the existence of white people that you get mad that they might eat a food you like
first world problems from third world people, is there anything more unpalatable?

That's why she was scratching her armpits, gook bitch.

>Szechuan sauce isn't ethnic

Because ethnics don't wash their hands before touching food

lol seems like a retard. you can tell nothing is running inside her head. very common in singers

DELETE THIS

In all honesty black men are the most intolerant and close minded eaters when it comes to ethnic food that is not associated with black cultures. I.E they are fine with eating Jamacian food but cry foul at having to try Asian or any other cultural dishes. I much prefered going on food adventures with other races and black women who seemed far more open to trying new foods