Wendys does it again!

Wendys does it again!

Tenders are made from 100 percent all-white meat chicken breasts that are lightly breaded and seasoned. The Side of S’Awesome is a tangy, sweet, and smoky sauce.

To showcase the chicken tenders and sauce, Wendy’s is offering a limited time Combo Meal that includes three chicken tenders, small fries, and a small drink for $5.

>no Szechuan sauce option
No thanks.

We dont like your kind in our establishments

dumb Rick and Morty poster

le sauce morty xD

As long as the 4 for $4 continues to exist, there is no point of this.

>Tenders are made from 100 percent all-white meat chicken breasts

Do not want.

[spoiler]WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB XD[/spoiler]

The only reason why people even like Wendy's is they're twitter.

*there

*their

*Thier

Nah. They're objectively the best of the big 3 chains.

The quality has always been better than McD's/BK but now Wendy's is somehow cheaper than them too.

No reason to go to McD's or BK anymore.

Wew lads, I have just enough GBP for some Wendy's tendies.

It never fails to make me laugh my ass off when u neets pretend to be shills just for the comedic value

*Theirs

>small fries
>small drink
>3 tendies
>5 american shekelerinos

Those should be 3 dollar menu items. Is Wendy's mad about all the Szechuan sauce threads?

I need the pic of smug Wendy surrounded by knives

send help

It's Reddit and Memey user

Fuck wendys and thier fresh never hot burgers. If i get a burger with anything that grows out of the fuckin ground on it my sandwich is a barely warm and always has some wierd veggie water leaking out of it.
Every. Fucking. Time.

>only 3 tendies

i'm a growing boy, i need more than 3 tendies

True
Their $4 combo is p good

INCOMING SMUG MUG!

Uhhhh okay, I can go to KFC and get better tenders

>HAND US A CRISP $5 AND WE’LL HAND YOU SOME EXTRA CRISPY™ CHICKEN TENDERS
>Three delicious Extra Crispy™ tenders, dipping sauce, larger mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink, and a chocolate chip cookie for just $5.

>No reason to go to McD's
The best fries out of the three, Wendy's fries are about as shit as BK's

The Big Mac is still a tasty treat

The McChicken is great value

Happy Meals are always the best kid's meal and usually get the best toy brand promotions

>or BK anymore.

They often have great coupon deals

The Whopper and Whopper Jr. are actually good burgers

They have a good appy pie
Though all of this is true, I do not loathe Wendy, the burgers do taste fine and I would say the nuggets are one step above BK but still Below McD which has the best nuggets

Honestly, I like all burger joints for some reason or another

Wendy's bot you need to fucking respond to my tweets you doublenigger

Wendy's has the worst quality where I live and the highest black employee ratio

>3
I just had 8 of 7-11 tenders. Perfect amount.

Something changed with the hamburger meat after Dave Thomas died. Used to be my favorite fast food burger, haven't eaten there in years and likely never will.

thanks bruh

They ares

Sage for shilling

Whats with all these chains making' tendies now?
when will they learn you cannot compete with the Dairy Queen tendies

Still not nearly as good as the ~3$ burger and onion rings special at the Sonic's closest to my home.
No soda with it, but that's not too missed

Friendly reminder that its against the rules to announce saging and reporting, or to attempt to inspire saging and reporting. see you in 3 days.

Eh, at this point, he could still delete the post and very well get off with just a warning.
in any case, he ought to have known the rules.

Stealth reporting isn't allowed either

Reported

>tfw my local kfc usually hooks me up with extra stuff because I go an hour before closing
I bet the Wendy's tenders are barely bigger than chicken nuggets, why would you pay 5 dollars for 3 chicken nuggets and some fries?

i'm curious if we're obligated as users to report obvious advertising

Reported for publicly announcing a report

Hey it's not like McDonald's had any Szechuan sauce either

>Burgers
Wendys > BK > McD
>Fries
McD > Wendys >= BK
>Chicken Nuggers
BK = Wendys > McD
>Price
McD > Wendys > BK

REPORTED

I'll go once they give us a 100% dark meat chicken tender

>three chicken tenders, small fries, and a small drink for $5

This doesn't seem that great to me.

New mcdonalds tenders are both 2x as good and cheaper

If only these faggots didn't change their sweet n sour sauce recipe, or did they revert it?

No spicy nuggers

>no care

I know that these kinds of post are suppose to be ironic and aren't actually from a marketer, but you might as well be a marketer when you post like this.

>Wendy's tendies
>Wendy's tendies
>Wendy's tendies

This is fun to say out loud.

Tendies and burgers are for plebs. The best item on the Wendy's menu is the Grilled Chicken Go Wrap. It has juicy, tender chicken, crispy lettuce, a soft tortilla and an amazing honey mustard. If you don't get this every time you go to Wendy's you are missing out.

Pic related, it's what I ate for lunch

>Pic related, it's what I ate for lunch
So you ate the paper bag instead? :^)

>Wendy's titties
>Wendy's titties
>Wendy's titties
Even more fun.

Just wondering.
But how are Wendies Tendies compared to Raising Canes?

idk what wendys is like in the states but here in Saskatchewan its fucking disgusting. i got one of those burgers of the value meal, cant remember which, and it was fucking cold when i got it. 5 mins later the cheese was only partially melted, and the lettuce on it was bland, stiff, cold, and way to large for such a small burger. dont even get me started on the sauce. its a shame to because now with the price hike at mickys, the only good joint left to go to is dairy queen.

>Go Wrap
Is this a new kind of 'go 'za?

Just got back from Wendy's
Got the tendies but they didn't have any ready and made me wait 10 minutes to cook.
They were gratious enough to give me an extra tendy for my troubles

Just tried them myself, they're decidedly meh. Literally any other chicken place, the likes of Bojangles and Zaxby's, are lightyears ahead of Wendy's chicken tenders. They're not bad though.

wtf its 5 dollars in Texas