Women of Veeky Forums, do you have any preferences when it comes to the Veeky Forums lifestyle of men?

Women of Veeky Forums, do you have any preferences when it comes to the Veeky Forums lifestyle of men?

I recently realised that a lot of women hate men's obsession with David Foster Wallace, so I gave away my copy of Infinite Jest, unread. I also gave away my copy of 120 Days of Sodom, read, after my teacher mentioned Sade and the women in my class tsk'd and looked annoyed. I got rid of my manga too but have decided to keep Tolkien until I get some hard data on him.

What else should I remove from, or add to, my bookshelf? And are there any other turn-ons, turn-offs related to Veeky Forums (e.g. ribbon bookmarks, untidy shelves, etc.)?

>he reads to impress women
and not men
What are you, a faggot?

No, I just believe in presenting the best version of oneself, which is why, for example, I shower twice daily and dress well.

I only care about dick size, like any real woman.

Women will like you for who you are. If they're going to throw a fit about what you read, then ditch their asses. Your Veeky Forums mind is too mature and powerful for them to handle.

>Women will like you for who you are
wanna bet?

Well, maybe not you but that advice works for most people.

women will like you for what you look like. if you're trying to attract women by reading certain things you're extremely naive.

if you want to do better with women you should focus 100% on improving your physical appearance, which you can only really do by losing weight if you need to, or lifting.

>True woman
What is yours too small?

btfo

>I recently realised that a lot of women hate men's obsession with David Foster Wallace, so I gave away my copy of Infinite Jest, unread. I also gave away my copy of 120 Days of Sodom, read, after my teacher mentioned Sade and the women in my class tsk'd and looked annoyed.

4/10. It was obvious but you still got a few.

True. I'm working out bc I realized that
>women will like you for what you look like.

But I still think (maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, I'm disappointed) that a women should like a man for their personality and looks. Personality would be friends, looks would be fuck buddy, and both would be possible romantic relationship.

This is a shitpost but he's right that DFW is only attractive to a very boring iteration of culture vulture.

Met my gf here so that's very cool and very sad at the same time.

or you could just have money.

If you're not fuck ugly then be physically healthy, wear neutral figure flattering clothes, have interests/hobbies, a purpose in life, be independent, know yourself i.e. don't get hung up on the opinions of others.

Make sure your life is one that's worth sharing with another person.

Spoiler: relationships are overrated and casual sex gets boring.

if you have good looks, then personality starts counting a little bit.

like, if there are two guys, both 8/10 in looks, one has a good personality one has a bad personality, the girl will be more attracted to the guy with a good personality.

but if there was a guy who was 5/10 in looks with a great personality, super intelligent, etc, and another guy who was 8/10 in looks, terrible personality, unpleasant/mean person, illiterate and stupid, the girl would choose the 8/10 guy 100% of the time.

so personality isn't TOTALLY meaningless, but looks are orders of magnitude more important.

maybe you're reading the books of a lonely man because you're meant to be one. just sayin

>a brighter summer tay.jpg

you have good taste in movies but it is enraging that you did this. overall effective shitpost i guess.

Always prioritize people you know in real life. Most cuck stories begin with a random encounter.

oh...

well shit. I better start working out faster.

I hope no guy is actualy dumb enough to believe, what females tell them. Never really listen to, what a female says always examine, how she says it. Females aren't into looks, it's the big three wealth and generousity, intellegence and dominace. Humor is also a male courtship tool and similarty too matters, but magnitudes less than the big three. That these things are like female beauty to a certain part genetic goes without saying. Those who read to impress females are empty and won't impress females with it. Females like it, if you do something with passion and seek to become the Master of the matter.

>marriageable
why would a man get married?

It's a legal contract that only benefits the female.

Don't ever take dating advice off Veeky Forums man. It's like listening to a down's syndrome kid trying to explain string theory

It's pretty pointless, since it was striped of its sacred dimension.

Do you really except tards from lit to give good advice.
It's kinda sad that an supposedly intelligent boards is so stupid.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It makes perfect sense to me. Idiots love hanging out where they think intellectuals go. That's why there's so many coffee house writers.

This is not entirely correct.

I could never be with someone who was stupid/illiterate, fuck buddy maybe but definitely not relationship worthy.

I would much prefer an average guy that displayed far superior traits such as competence, intellectually vitality and curiosity over superficial things like abs or a handsome face.

To me, the sexiest trait in a man is his intellect. With this tool, he is able to navigate effectively in the modern world and have the self awareness to constantly improve himself. He will possess a quiet confidence (in contrast to the cheap validation a good looking guy may receive throughout his lifetime) which he has forged with his own hands over the years.

Of course, the truly smart man will not neglect his outer appearance.

Go out, sometimes.

But seriously, men are all different from each other, and so are women. Yes, some will pick the 8/10 with a shitty personality rather than the 5 with intellect, but chances are that these women are dumb bitch themselves, and no man with self-respect would actually want to date them (usually they're the kind who'd throw a fit if they didn't get everything they wanted on a silver platter).

There are a lot of respectable women out there, a lot of cunts too. Same goes for men.

dumb bitches*

>all these virgins in this topic

How naive you are, literally nothing in this topic is true. Take this advice from a guy who actually has a fucking harem:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZTHqY4G2M

>I shower twice daily

Dude you'll ruin your skin, enjoy looking like a wrinkly old codger at 35.

I bet by 'dress well' you mean a fedora.

sorry but you're being very naive. all women will chose the attractive guy with a bad personality over the unattractive guy with a good personality. it's just human nature. sexual/romantic attraction is extremely physical. looks are immensely more important than personality, intellect, interests, whatever when it comes to attracting women, to the point where you can realistically say looks are basically all that matter.

men, of course, are like this too but to a lesser extent, because men in general are not as desired by women so men don't have the luxury of being as picky as women are. even 'smart,' intellectually minded girls would pick a dumb hot guy over a smart ugly guy any day.

>To me, the sexiest trait in a man is his intellect.

if this is true then your preference is incredibly rare. many women do say this, but very few mean it. usually they mean, "i'd prefer a 8/10 guy with a great personality to a 9/10 guy with a bad personality," which is totally plausible. but an ugly guy has no hope whatsoever, no matter what his personality is like.

>Females aren't into looks
LOL seriously, live in the real world some time. in reality women care more about looks than men do.

As I said, get out sometimes.

i'm out all the time. i lived in the real world, went to college, have a job, go out, whatever. what i write is an accurate description of reality. maybe you just don't notice it because you're attractive or are a girl.

>women of Veeky Forums
They don't exist here, and the only one of note is a tranny. Stop wasting your time trying to impress women.

Looking for a cute Veeky Forums girl who likes to talk and theorize about art, lit, philosophy, politics and who will encourage me to accomplish the things I've been told I can accomplish (which I'd gladly reciprocate). Any takers???