Book of Job

>Book of Job.
>No employment tips.

epic

I am ashamed for laughing at this, because it's really stupid.

>Animal Farm
>no tips on husbandry, breeding or animals

>Book of Numbers
>mostly about Laws and the of Exodus

>The Divine Comedy
>Not a single joke in the entire thing

>Biography of Steve Jobs
>His name is not Steve and he's not giving out jobs

>Moby Dick
>not about the cock of Moby

>the republic
>its about caves and flutes

Then it's correct, you plebeian fuck

>Implying the Book Of Job doesn't have enough tips

"I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

"May his children be wandering beggars; may they be driven from their ruined homes"

"And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you"

"if, instead, you reject My statutes, and if your soul abhors My ordinances so as not to carry out all My commandments, and so break My covenant, 16I, in turn, will do this to you: I will appoint over you a sudden terror, consumption and fever that will waste away the eyes and cause the soul to pine away; also, you will sow your seed uselessly, for your enemies will eat it up"

"As for those of you who may be left, I will also bring weakness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. And the sound of a driven leaf will chase them, and even when no one is pursuing they will flee as though from the sword, and they will fall"

"And he dwelleth in desolate cities, and in houses which no man inhabiteth, which are ready to become heaps"

"He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away."

"And thou hast filled me with wrinkles, which is a witness against me: and my leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face."

"God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked."

"My face is foul with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death;"

"For when a few years are past, I shall go the way of no return."

"My eyes have grown dim with grief; my whole frame is but a shadow."

"They make night into day: ‘The light,’ they say, ‘is near to the darkness.’"

I'm not ashamed, it was stupidly clever

>Moby Dick
>actually written by Moby's greatgrandpa

It's pronounced "Jobe".

god, male pattern baldness even gets to trannies

>Make lit joke thread
>Steal old joke
>newfags still laugh