1. Your MBTI

1. Your MBTI
2. A sample of your writing

Others critique.

If you don't know what yours is, take this test.
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>intp

staring at a blank page for two weeks

1. INFP

When I open my eyes, purple light of dawn is flooding my room. I get out of my bed and raise the blinds. The city outside the window is still shrouded in the remnant of the night. Some lit windows of the buildings shine in the gloom. I hear the sounds of cars. A distant siren of a police car.

I get into the bathroom without turning the lights on. I only see my silhouette in the quasi-darkness. The average height for a 14-year-old boy. Two hands holding the rim of the washbasin. Two arms upright. Head slightly turned downward.

I hear nothing in the direction of my mother’s room. I normally refrain from nearing that realm of the apartment, but the lack of human presence comforts me. I carefully approach the door of her room. I listen in. Nothing. I am a good listener and our apartment has good soundproofing. I hear no breathing. There is no one inside. She is in some dude’s place somewhere in the city, as always.

I plop down on the sofa and turn on the television set. Colors and sounds pervade my consciousness. I respond to none. I just love that they kill the quiet in me, the unbearable silence that haunts me.

The sun rises and ousts the gloom from the city. Everything loses the purple hue like stonewashed jeans. I get up and wear my school uniform except for the tie, because it feels like it’s strangling me all the time. I’ll wear it in front of the school building. Then lose it again once I’m past Mr. Keenan.

I check my hair in the elevator mirror. The elevator stops at the 27th floor and a man in suit carrying a briefcase gets in. He eyes me briefly then loses his attention in his smartphone’s screen. I see it all in the mirror.

#

I cross a few blocks through the forest of buildings reflecting the morning sunlight, before reaching my school. One of the few things I don’t hate about my mother is that she bought this apartment so close to the school. She definitely intended it to benefit herself, who works in this neighborhood too. But I do benefit from it. I don’t have to endure the hellish morning commute in this city. The rat-ridden subway, bedbug-ridden buses. But rats and bedbugs are okay. Their biggest problem is that, they are human-ridden.

A few early arrivers in the same uniform as me emerge from the subway exit in front of the school building. I pass the gigantic revolving door with a few of them.

Damn, I forgot to put on the tie. I hurriedly take the tie out of my pocket and accidentally elbows a girl next me.

“Watch it!” She snaps. Her navy-blue eyes are full of irritation.

“Sorry.” I say.

“You don’t sound like you’re sorry at all.” She snaps and walks away with her friend. Her brown hair bobs up and down to her irritated gait.

I see the girl and her friend approaching the scanner as I tie my tie. Mr. Keenan says hello to them but they ignore him. They scan their cards and pass the turnstile.

This test is bullshit and isn't valid outside of pseudo-intellectualism.

>The elevator stops at the 27th floor
The elevator stops on the 27th floor*

English is not my first language. Excuse this mistake.

My psychiatrist said it has some values. It's not as absurd as something like astrology.

sure hope you guys have read this if you wanna talk MBTI

Anyone else always get different results?

1.I'm INFP

2. I only write pasta but this is probably my favourite piece. My Magnus Opum if you will

*lits up cigarette*
you really sure youre picking the right fight here kid

when i was young they used to call our crew the "burnouts". we were bad kids. we drank beer, pulled stupid stunts, got arrested. we worked out at the gym 4 hours a day seven days a week, so you can imagine the kind of shape we were in (top notch). they used to call me "psycho", cuz i was the most unhinged out of a bad bunch. you see, i didnt have no parents, none id like to acknowledge anyway. so im a tough son of a gun, real problem with authority, you know the stuff. i play loud music, i drink good beer, any asshole got a problem with it he can say it to my face.

so but that cant last forever. me and the crew, we were burnouts like i said. we said we wouldnt get no yuppy job, no suit and tie shit. we was gonna be mercinaries. so when we wasnt stealing cars and scrapping, we was prepping ourselves. we was learning languages, martial arts, shit like that.

the rest couldnt take the heat, but i made it. saw a couple of em walking about the old hometown, they couldnt even make eye contact.

im six foot seven. i know crav maga. i know six languages. i could turn you inside out with three or four wrist movements. ive been in the military sure, not for long tho. too crazy for them. after i left that i went freelance like i always wanted to.

ive fought for every group out in the jungle. i toppled democracies. i toppled dictatorships. cuz im just in it for the green, dig? so when i come home and i wanna spend my hard earned cash on a copy of Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, i expect a fucking blue sky green lettering version, not some tumblr post-it note shit. and if you got a problem with that you got a problem with me

so im gonna ask you once again, and next time i ask it aint gonna be so nicely kid

you sure you picking the right fight
*flicks cigarette at you*
hehe didnt think so kid

didnt think so

No.

I was INFP and now I am soaked with antidepressants, now I am ISFP. I am no longer in agony but my eloquence is gone.

Ayyyyyyy just kill me lmao

>lits
I thought INFPs are good with languages.

I usually get different results; I have a hard time answering any questions other than those that point to I. I've taken 2 real world more rigorous versions of these tests, and those were different too. The most recent one for me was ISFP, but I've also had ISTJ.

I like it.
Maybe it's true that INFPs make good writers.

Let me help you.

Are you good at remembering past events? When you do, do you relive the memories intensely as if they're really happening again?

Do you like to control your surroundings? Does it trigger you when something is out of order in your surroundings?

Do you let people be, or do you wish to make them change in your own desirable way?

The tests are useless if you don't understand the questions.
The test are also useless if you do understand the questions.
The test are useless overall but fun when you have nothing else to do.

I'm going to bed so I'll give you answers now

If yes, yes, wanna control, you're ISTJ

If no, no, let 'em be, you're ISFP

It's like Windows, it does what people want it to do and everyone uses it. Give it some time and maybe Big 5 (which has its own problems) will become popular as regular people are forced to become more familiar with data in order to navigate society.

>muh lexical hypothesis
What makes you think that Big 5 is more valid than MBTI?

intp

The Hobo wasn't always a hobo. He went to school once. He was a severely “special” child with “special” needs. He was passed around, program to program, from one teacher to another. Usually he didn't learn anything in class, but was given a passing grade so he could be someone else's problem.

He never had any friends and his peers teased him for taking the short bus to school. The “midget bus” they called it. Well, that offended the Association of Little People, so they came to school to educate the children in tolerance. But once they saw the bus they joined in the teasing as well. They marveled at its half deflated tires and tumor-like fifth wheel and there were astonished that they could reach the pedals. The little people gathered around the bus and sang “it's a short bus after all!” There was no polite way to describe it; The Hobo's school bus was exceedingly short.

It was a harsh blow for the school bus. This school bus was a strong believer in eugenics. It resented being a genetically inferior school-bus taking a genetically inferior child to and from school. It was just too much for the little bus to bear; so it hung itself in a gas station bathroom. With the school bus dead he couldn't get to school. And that's how the hobo became a hobo.

I don't, but I'd be happy to have the prevailing critical narrative switch to the limitations of data in evaluating personality. Seeing the same arguments against MBTI every time it's brought up bugs me as much as the test itself.

ISFP

I like weed.

1. INFP
2. Maybe won't post real writing, always get paranoid I may want to publish it and someone might steal it. I'm not conceited guys, it's just hoarding behaviour ;)

completely metalised children, mech army default ruin trees... lakes,.. Train k 100m/ph under the influence. OVER HEAD LIVE WIRES said gandalf the grey. Assimilationism. aboriginal political suprression; argo. SPQR henry FORD 1941 cyber:smut. ass ripping device 2prong degrading white society is easy fuckfuckgo fartpage.com Indigo_rothschild foxtrot friedman v. Keynes final act. CYBORG 21 carnage shaft, unconsented insertion of mindwipe probuscis. Red space, evil universe. Long jaunt. What kind of horrors are out there in the stars. Human evolution in 3 acts: someo. Sex corruption. 101101 in the yr 2358 botox-zombies perform liposuctions on their pray SOCIAL EXPERIMENT : spikes installed in all baby prams.. Randomly activated once a month for a year then never happens again. rage machines let loose in night time LA, insert metal into flesh of homeless to violently kill them. sex doles for NEETS infected with rage machine virus. TETSUO #singularity #EVOLVE >trains//portable gas chambers (mass exodus). replacing organs NO NO NO NO DONT process completed, Brain neuron-reversing begun (FILTER SCREAMS FROM ALL CHANNELS)

>I may want to publish it and someone might steal it.
>someone might steal it
the average thread lasts maybe 2 days tops and a quarter of Veeky Forums doesn't even read. The 1/8 of us that wight have are own ideas were too proud of to plagiarize some other user.

intp

"Hey homie, let us get ripped on mad doobies." said Terry, whom previously had ripped a doobie in the honda civic outside before coming indoors and getting shit all over my carpet because he didn't feel like scraping his timberlands on the edge of the porch.

"I have a better idea my hoodlum colleague, let us embark to the bathroom of privissy."

And so we embarked to the bathroom of privissy, and sat on the edge of tub which smelt like dandelions and tapioca pudding. A bong was on my lap with the lettering 'David Fossman' in moon rune gibberish which resembled a slavic davinci code written by Michael J. Fox.

I lit the bong and we got ripped on the mad doobie on the little pot thing that you burn the mad doobies on. When we greened out on the doobie smoke something magical happened as if we had received a space message from God.

"Look, man, look." I said dryly, pointing to the center of the bong at the floating liquid inside.

"This is water, man." I snortled.

My hoodlum colleague looked over and he snortled a snortling fest. We oinked like piggers in the morning midst. Out of nowhere he had a spontaneous motion to get up and retrieve my japanese fighting fish from my bedroom and then returned and dropped it into the bong to watch it swim in bong water.

"Welcome to the water, bitch." said hoodlum.

I stared in horror and fascination at what is most likely going to be the demise of my japanese fighting fish. 'This is water' I thought to myself over and over again.

"Welcome to the water, bitch."

>intp
>i only write about philosophy and theory

I did it 10 times
intp 6 times
intj 4 times

Are you me?

The last time I took one of these tests a couple of years ago, I was INTJ, but I have the feeling and thought that this is not me. I am someone else trapped inside a lifeless decaying body and I am unable to reveal my true self. However I am unable to even know what my true self is. The pain that does inflict my soul is coming to an unbearable suffering yet I endure the ceaseless torment in the hope that I will overcome this slavery to vice, and will at last one day attain taste of freedom I so long for, to be endowed with the power to see my true self.

>I may want to publish it and someone might steal it. I'
N at work without being substantiated by T. Typical.

Hm, I thought you'd be perceptive enough to recognise that I already acknowledged it as irrational. If you must know I have obsessive compulsive disorder

I can see the ideas at play, there's an effort to connect them logically but at the same time there's a lack of emotion here that would seem typical.

INFP = emotional loser
INTP = autistic loser
ISFP = that cool guy
ISFJ = that friendly guy
INFJ = prophet
ISTP = that lazy nerd
ISTJ = that boring guy
INTJ = that studious nerd

INFPs are subject to paranoia because their extraverted intuition sees possibilities everywhere but they lack introverted thinking to verify them.

>INFJ = prophet

wild guess here but you wouldn't happen to be INFJ would you?

I'm INFP. INFJs are really able to see probable future possibilities (prophecies), on the other hand, INFPs see possibilities that can be either probable or improbable (dreams).

Maybe I should have written "that shroud guy" for the sake of rhyming.

INTP (Like half the people that browse Veeky Forums)

Lonesome tones and Aeolian modes,
Where sand replaces the asphalt roads,
Where the sun shines bright and the rain comes in droves,
You played for an audience of one.

Your fingers slip with morning dew,
A light-hearted dance played in 2/2,
But you lift your eyes and see couples too few,
As you played for an audience of one.

Thirty-six black keys and fifty-two white,
Long taught metal coils that drone out of sight,
Housed in an old brown box that has taken character in place of might,
So you could play for an audience of one.

You rest your head on the keys striking one last discordant cry,
It hums in harmony with the gulls that fly by,
Where life survives and thrives but no one asks why,
You played for an audience of none.

This feels like my thoughts when I'm high.

me likey

>That last paragraph
Wow

>none
Don't like it. Change it back to one. It pulled me straight out of the mood the poem has put me in.

>ENFP

I start a new job tomorrow. I'm horrified. How exciting.

What jerb?

I'm v-very analytical though - at least regarding abstract things. When it comes to my own life and decisions I'm completely avoidant.

Also I'm posting from my local medical clinic's wifi, not sure if that's a good idea.

Thanks for the critique, I've been iffy about the "none" in the last stanza and I appreciate your input!

If your phone is rooted. You might as well describe as "raped" now.

There is always one audience, the self. So I thought you meant he played for himself in the nature.

Then when I saw "none" it felt like he died or he got too depressed to appreciate his own music.

It's actually the opening of my novel. The hobo meets a fairy who smokes and drinks and forces the hobo to join the resistance to take that back the world from aliens. it gets very silly. Although now that you mention it, my voice is very cold and distant. I know I'll have to rewrite it. I might have to make those earlier paragraphs more emotional.

>INTP = autistic loser
that's going to stick with me until I have a few drinks.

Well an emotional loser wrote that post. So please don't take it as mockery.

Summer clerking for a defense attorney. He's a wild card personality so I'm not sure what to expect. The interview was about 5 minutes long after he made me wait with his staff for an hour. Who knows? I haven't taken con crim pro or anything like that. And summer classes start too. So family law will be a fun class.

INTPs are able to get through their misery with their logic eventually. INFPs just get tossed around until they end up as a depressed retail worker with unfulfilled dreams.

INFP = that emotional loser
INTP = that autistic loser
ISFP = that cool guy
ISFJ = that friendly guy
INFJ = that shroud guy
ISTP = that lazy nerd
ISTJ = that boring guy
INTJ = that studious nerd
ENFP = that normie girl that always stands up for the bullied class loser
ENTP = that asshole
ESFP = that cheerleader
ESFJ = that jock
ENFJ = that eloquent girl on the podium
ESTP = that popular guy
ESTJ = that student president
ENTJ = that control freak

I took an official Myers-Briggs and it said I am both INTJ and ENTJ, so there's that for the legitimacy of the test.

Hands on his lap, Simon could now hear Kevin and Erick yelling what he assumed were lyrics to the song, indistinguishable amidst the Pathfinder’s buzzing. Green light shone through the windshield; Kevin accelerated. Kevin, who had been fist-pumping the entire drive, lifted his other hand from the steering-wheel in favor of a serpentine maneuver, swerving his arms around his face. The car followed suit. If the sound of a honk, or three, was heard by anyone other than Simon, it was ignored. He looked out the window at the driver in the next lane whose face and hand gesture showed the seething rage of someone who was operating a motor vehicle and therefore not to be fucked with. The road was no place for compassion, apparently, as every driver was an enemy waiting to prove their malicious intent with a delayed or absent turn-signal, an offensive honk, or a clear bait for a rear-end by sitting still at a clear intersection, probably to draw lawsuit or, knowing the state of the world, merely to cause trouble. Simon found great irony in driving, the operation of a sophisticated piece of industry, which has, according to a century-long tradition of marketing, marked humanity’s entrance into the future, bringing out the specie’s most brutal tendencies the moment hand touched wheel - which was why Simon avoided the act, much to his detriment in a town where residences and businesses were planted without foresight, save for the attractive interstates that leave Erick’s dad and other franchisers like him frothing at the mouth, who were in turn serviced by officials who simply shook hands with whomever wanted to build wherever, since whoever served on whatever committee passing for planners when Moorestown was a few families meeting at a railroad could never imagine anyone needing to get from a housing development offering a box-set home at varying levels of disparity between perceivable value and price, depending on the branding thereof, to a food-dispensing concrete slab in the part of town where asphalt had conquered grass to get the new, bombin’ acalorado-sauce-covered quesorito Kevin was fiendin’ for, and no one else in charge of the town from there-on had thought about much of anything since, Simon thought.

>16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm usually an INTP but sometimes an INTJ. I'm borderline with the P and J . I could write instruction manuals well enough or maybe a text book book but I'll right anything else well.

spoiler: you don't exist. identity is an illusion
sorry senpai

INFJ here
Somebody screencap this to see if it comes true in the future
There will be a major war, involving Russia (idk who else) in 2018.
Last time I had an intuition like this it was that trump would win, back in like june 2016

mbti's aren't that significant tho lol

>but I'll right anything else well.

but I'll never write anything else well

Where will it take place?

At least someone responded.

not sure. I'm not just making shit up, I only know what I know, what I can see.
I don't know what other parties are involved, what the war will start over, where it'll take place
All I see is War, Russia, 2018

Isn't it already taking place in Ukraine?

Not in this timeline. Our God Emperor Trump is a time traveler and is already playing 4-D chess to avoid it.

larger scale. might emerge out of that situation tho

Will Trump be impeached?

can't tell.
I know it sounds stupid and like I'm just pulling it out of my ass, but I can only tell you what I see.
2018, war, russia, shit's going to go down

He will ragequit and we have to put up with Pastor Pence rolling back all civil liberties to the 1800s

Based Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

There won't be a new election?

>Volt
Vult

How stupid can you be? It is clearly a joke, as Mike Pence wants to electrocute fags. You are fucking dumb.

No. If the president resigns, the Vice president becomes president until the next election. The election happens every four years. We don't have special elections everytime a leader shits the bed. That's what a Vice President is. Its a spare to get us by until the next election. That's why there are two people running together in the election. The VP can be important in certain circumstances. I think its slightly less chaotic than the parliamentary systems of having to constantly be forming new "governments". Here in the states we just have "the government" and its been the same continuous government for over 200 years. I tried to explain this as of you are maybe European. If you are a U.S. Citizen please never vote and probably dont let your children vote either because you dont know anything about your own government.

But user, I am not an asshole. Btw are you a NEET by any chance, maybe a drop out, with a fixation with high school maybe, is this a paste?

>Btw are you a NEET by any chance,
yes
>be a drop out,
yes
>with a fixation with high school
no i dropped out in middle school

your Ne is pretty spot on

actually how did you even know?

I am from the country where the sun sleeps.
well i dont watch or read american news

Analyse my personality:
Extra points for guessing:
- sexuality

how can any of my personal circumstances ever be inferred from any of what i wrote in that post?

bisexual
australian
doesnt take a shower every day
shy
gets lost in your own thoughts
imagines possible but improbable scenarios that could branch out from everyday events
is not good dresser
doesnt watch television

+ thinks external appearances are shallow nevertheless fap to hot guys and girls on tumblr

INTP married to an INFJ here. My INFJ can make spooky predictions, but only about our lives and the lives of people she cares about. She can't predict global events or stock prices.
>so... pretty much useless
>this is a sample of my writing

Hmm, pretty good. I would have answered gay but bisexual is probably not inaccurate either, since I can get off to some women too. I'm too spooked by identity.
Im also 19 as opposed to 22.

Probably a bit unfair though, the excerpt I posted was actually written when I was 15. Everything else is correct, though I don't know if I really consider external appearances shallow, not as a moralistic conviction anyway. I generally have the attitude that appearances of things, even concepts, are deceptive and unreliable - probably because I have tasted dissilusionment and delusion for being so enamoured with symbols and romance. I still respect them for their evocative power, rather than resent them.

Can you guess what my attitude to religious or existential matters are?

1.INTJ
I was floating down the river in the company friends when
a bumblebee approached me with wet wings
being aware of the plight his species was facing
I took it upon myself to give him a place to dry off on my hand.
After some time a snake of some unknown variety slithered from the shore and disappeared underwater where I noticed a strange sensation
and surprised as I was with the invader encircling my leg,
i kicked and sent him flying.
in that same act my friend the bee was sent downstream and I believe he drowned as a consequence of my animal ways.

>only about our lives and the lives of people she cares about.
such as?

1. Another fucking INTJ here

So we lay while the fire dwindled
With canyons between kisses,
Forests between fingers,
Horizons between hearts.
And I wanted to blame you
But I could not seem to feel
The fire either

you're really australian?

you don't subscribe to any religion or think there is god, but you nevertheless sense "the guiding force" behind and within all things and sometimes it even seems sentient to you

you don't really ponder that deeply about existential matters, you just ever so slightly believes all existence should strive toward the common good

Intp
The Cafe was mostly empty save for an older couple perched in the corner. The gentleman wore a pair of spectacles and carefully examined his menu, running down each item with his index finger and mouthing out the words as they appeared to him. His wife was pale and ghoulish, sipping her coffee impatiently, waiting for her husband to poorly enunciate every syllable of broken French he could muster in his hushed tone.
I couldn't bare to look at it any longer, so I averted my attention and focused on my lot. That proved to be rather annoying too.

typical J writing. using only the most appropriate devices. J. K. Rowling is similar in style. She's an INFJ.

No emotion felt by the protagonist. Joy is felt by his friends. Fear is felt by the reader when the car swerves. Rage is felt by the other driver. Simon observes it all but feels nothing. Then halfway through, he falls into an N rambling, in this case intuition enhanced with thinking. so it's NT rambling. NFs do this too, but with more emotions and less reasoning. He thinks and thinks then the excerpt ends.

>bare
I hope it's autocorrect.

there must be a legitimate reason why he is such a irritable piece of shit. otherwise the reader will be annoyed by "him"

apt amount of description although id appreciate a bit more details.

Yeah I'm phone posting, apologies.

1. INTP
2. Suddenly, from the direction of the city, he started to hear a deep and rumbling laughter. It was as though the earth was laughing at him. The medic was just as terrified, staring at the city with wide and frightened eyes just as he was. This confirmed his worst fear, that this laughter was real, as he now knew it wasn’t just him seeing things.

Yeah I'm an Aussie. Does that surprise you user? Very good guess.

Probably metaphysical views are hardest to guess since they're hardly intuitive and based more on ones own reading. After a life of apathetic liberal secularism I formally converted to Catholicism at around 17, though eventually my faith fell under the twin weight of my doubts and vices. Was for a time incredibly obsessed with reaching the truth - still feel a strong desire to know with certainty what the thing in itself really is. Thomism made its impression on me and sparked my interest in philosophy. I certainly feel an underlying impulse to direct every one of my actions toward a universal good though cognitively I try to temper that with an amoral egoism.

fine use of suspense, piqued my curiosity

>frightened eyes
with wide eyes, would suffice because you mentioned the medic is terrified already, in other words, a redundancy

so either

The medic was staring at the city with wide and frightened eyes, just as he was.

or

The medic was just as terrified, staring at the city with wide eyes, just as he was.

sentences are like people. they are more attractive when they are Veeky Forums

i personally prefer the second sentence because it is generally not a good idea to attribute emotion or character to a body part.

>seeing things
i'd rather write "hearing things" because the sense being addressed is hearing here, but seeing is passable too. or "hallucinating" could be an alternative encompassing both senses?

I'm INFP. Extraverted intuition is my second dominant function. It's a guessing function. although not as accurate as introverted intuition INFJ has as their dominant function.

although in this case my inferior function, extraverted thinking (Te), played a part.

i first examined your prose. you used the "-ise" ending. so i ruled out american and canadian. this was my Te at work.

then i resorted to my intuition. you're either australian, british, or irish. but your writing didn't have the "gloom" that writer from the british isles harbor. although it is dark cyberpunk and depicts dystopia, i could not help but discern the "sunlight" your prose was impregnated with. my intuition just screamed that "its the playful aussie humor" into my subconscious so i went for that

now that i reread it, i noticed aboriginal, which i totally missed before. but maybe my subconscious caught it, without me knowing.

extraverted intuition is not very accurate. it guesses a lot but many times it guesses wrong, an example of this is the paranoid that unhealthy INFPs develop?

introverted intuition does not guess a lot, but when it does, it's accurate.

but how can you be sick of secularism at 17? no offense but you barely lived at all.

>paranoid
paranoia
sorry. phone posting.

INTP

Courteous alpine trees sway along to a polite morn breeze. A winter aura hushes the usually unsettled forest. A gleaming sunshine array disperses over the craggy mountainside impaling mist adrift the frozen summit. The delicate aroma of smoke floats untethered from the houses of our carcasses. Where will they cut us today?

Huh, interesting. Very intuitive (in a general, non-mbti sense) sort of deduction. I've sometimes wondered about the influences on art's character, since I generally find the elitist, almost gothic suburban cynicism of most contemporary Australian ""high art"" quite parching. I wonder how much the shared characteristics of a country's art are natural influence or artificial imitation. What I referenced is probably a little more contrived, but the influence of something like natural lighting and environment on prose interests me too. I don't want to assent to your explanation too eagerly, but it does make sense, hypothetically, that what the sense imprint on the imagination shows up through prose by itself.

Not sure if I was "sick" of secularism, I was just drawn to Catholicism. At that point I also developed, against my early biases, more teleological conceptions about moral and social standards and so on. I had never really considered religious belief or moral conservatism very seriously - they existed, but I had never actually entertained them properly. It was a very good and enriching experience for me to actually wrestle with foreign ideas, and to assent to them. I'm a lot more inquisitive, open-minded and empathetic as a result. I also have a real interest in literature and philosophy thanks to my conversion. It might be wrong and reactionary for me to wish everyone would go through it, but it was at least a good exercise for me and now allows me to understand more intimately the perspective of both historical religious writers and the radicals reacting against them.

Hope I don't sound too pretentious, don't often speak on this topic so it's less developed and tight than it could be.

>ISTP
>writing is private and I don't intend any one to see it

Thanks, I appreciate the advice

competent imagery
is this a vignette? then it's fine.
if it's a beginning of a novel you know it won't work
the amount of sunlight correlates with serotonin level. that alone has a impact on the person's sense of humor.

you don't find a work like don quixote in Britain

there was underlying optimism and cheer within your prose

also i don't take mbti seriously either. i'm just typing people because it's the thread's topic