Whats your personal "I put that shit on everything"?

Whats your personal "I put that shit on everything"?
pic related is probably mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQehggX63pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same actually, it's just so fucking good.

I don't put it on everything but homemade harissa is amazing especially with barbecued meat.

Does that taste any different from sriracha?

Legitimate question. I always figured it was like a chunk salsa version of the meme sauce.

yeah it's pretty different

tastes totally different from sriracha
I like chili oil too if i'm trying to just add heat but not change the flavor, goes well with a lot of things particularly asian food but I even put it on stuff like grilled cheese sometimes, has a nice little heat but not too much

I wish it had more of a kick, because I love this stuff. For me, the perfect hot sauce--thicc, with texture and not salt-blasted vinegar water. I throw this stuff in a food processor with a bunch of raw habaneros and cayenne powder. I could eat it by itself...fuck, now I want some...

>chili oil on grilled cheese
Absolutely patrician.

Is that the same thing as pepper relish? Anyway I but a can of this stuff often. I put it in everything. Of course there is also the classic tabasco. Also recently I found pickled thai peppers and fell in love with them. Thai peppers, garlic, fish sauce, lime juice, and apparently sugar. Shit it amazing but I only ever see it in restaurants.

I use the red one a lot too, but I pour this shit on almost everything. I think it's helping me cope with my depression.

Sriracha is slurried chilies with sugar and garlic
Sambal Oelek is chili paste with nothing else in it. It is used as a base for other kinds of sambal, basically the Thai equivalent to salsa or kimchi.

Sometimes I just bring the jar to the couch and consume half of it
idk what makes em so much better than say pickled jalapenos or pepperoncinis they're just crunchy and spicy and so fucking briny
goes well with pretty much any sandwich or soup or anything

partitions taste

Tajin classico

It's pure chile flavor as opposed to garlic sugar in a slurry like a ketchup. You can put it in literally anything that goes good with chiles in it. And you can put as little or as much as you want. It's not even all that hot. It's pretty hot, but it's really not that hot.

I've put it in eggs, bolognese, pizza, tacos, soup, fried noodles and fried rice, red beans, white beans, black beans, pinto beans, stir fry, braised pork, barbeque, burgers, hot dogs, baked potatoes, chile, Ettoufee, creole gumbo, courtbullion, sauce picante, meatloaf, mac and cheese, fried chicken marinades, the list goes on and on and on.

Retard.

???

quail mayonnaise

the semen of Gods

Lea & Perrins

Sesame seed oil.

Cant be that bad?

>Oelek
Brandal and Badjak have much more flavour, try them out. Manis too if you'd like it a bit sweeter.

>quail mayonnaise

Whoa. I need to try to either get or make this.

I have three though I usually don't do them at the same time
>Garlic powder
>Turmeric
>Cayenne pepper

Sambal oelek is great, but not that disgusting mass produced Huey fong amerilard stuff, the actual proper Indonesian stuff made in Java.

This fucking shit right hyah!!

Unironically this, it's just my favorite hot sauce.

I went on a factory tour when I was in Belize. They make good stuff.

Literally everything. My favorite is carbonara with just a few drops of this

Do you have some kind of mental illness?

I expected someone to say fish sauce and instead I get this shit.

That's not even the garlic one. Go be gay somewhere else.

Chimichurri sauce, it's a sauce that is usually added to chorizos (the ones that are grilled) here in Argentina. I use it on pizza, hamburgers, pasta sauce, etc.

I don't know if it's any different, but I've had colombian chimichurri and it was just shitty pesto.

For me it's salt, the best shit to put on everything.

lad you need to get into fresh garlic, fresh tumeric and fresh chilli

I think I made this thread before almost word for word. Anyway, my answer is garlic salt.

I eat a lot of potatoes and pasta, it's good on rice and veggies too.

Sometimes I just eat it with a spoon.

No even tamari but wheat-flavored soy sauce. You disgust me.

No idea what that is like but chimichurri's fundamental ingredients are oregano, parsley, garlic, crushed red pepper, vinegar and olive oil.

Thinking about garlic chili paste made me hungry, so I made some fried rice. I didn't think I had either kecap sambal OR garlic chili paste. Found some super fucking old bottles and now I'm eating some good vittles. I never make fried rice. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my ass, rummage through my fridge, and cook something.

Seriously though if you just get the plain chili paste and not garlic, you're a shit.

Let me guess, you're a white 20-something who thinks you're special for eating a common gook sauce? America was a mistake.

Franks extra hot, cheap, tastes pretty good, and can find it anywhere. that or this one home made spicy bbq sauce i make at the restaurant i work at

just tried this yesterday

sriracha is like spicy ketchup. sambal is actually good.

Try it on stir fried veggies.

i hate regular ranch but this shit is delicious

What the fuck is this?

That shit is nasty.

HEB peppercorn ranch

it is very good

google says H‑E‑B Peppercorn Ranch Dressing

Sriracha tastes like rotted garlic. But yes sambo is good.

I put red pepper flakes on just about everything I cook. I love them so much.

ketchup

oh look, it's the new meme sauce.

I am sorry.

Recipe? I have a jar in the fridge, but you have piqued my interest.

It's the same chili paste from sriracha before it gets puree'd and mixed with sugar and garlic up the ass.
They also make a garlic paste version but thankfully this one is more common.

Salt and butter.

youtu.be/JQehggX63pE

> Chinese Sambal Oelek

Why not get the real thing?

It's just ground peppers with some salt. How could that be any more or less real?

Call me a pleb but I fucking love this shit and put it on everything

>sandwiches
>chili
>burgers
>steak
>chicken
>sometimes even tacos

I love these things. I keep a jar at all times. For some reason, my favorite way to eat them is with potato chips.

my nigga

for me though it's onion powder+garlic powder+msg/Maggi jugo and then for anything sweet I gotta have cinnamon

Has a really nice lingering heat with tons of flavor.

Yes. Excellent shit.
I'll try chili garlic paste or valentina's on nearly anything.
I recently bought this and have been tasting it with everything.

I have the xxtra hot one and it's the best hot sauce for tacos. love it. kinda weird on chicken though

Dude, kewpie + sambal chili garlic + just about any roasted/sauteed/steamed veggie is so good.

someone want to tell me how the taste of asian mayo differs from american? I always heard it was really different
Hibachi places always have a white sauce and a red sauce for dipping the meats in and I imagine it tastes like the white sauce

They are pretty similar, but kewpie is a little more savory/"umami" tasting. It's also slightly creamier from my experience. It's more versatile with savory foods.

I love putting this in food and not telling people. they never complain but I know they freak out about msg headaches at Chinese restaurants

I saw this at a local discount store. They had a bunch of it. What's it like?

ultimate patrician condiment coming through

i tend to use different things at different times based on what's appropriate for the situation

it's a seasoning sauce that has basically a pretty salty, umami taste

tastes good with all kinds of stuff, from fries to chicken soup

Shit, I should go back and grab some. That sounds right up my alley.

I don't think you'll regret it

this shit is potent too, a little bottle lasts a long ass time

Same. i bought chili oil and thought it was the same thing.. it wasnt.

My kind of seasoning. Thanks, user.

Also a chili oil master race. I'm absolutely addicted and love it. Still haven't made some homemade

Pic related is my fav. Try it if you can, it doesn't have the delicious peanut chunks or clusters of tofu(?) like the mama stuff. But it's way less salty and a bit sweet.

make the switch to freshly microplaned, you won't regret it

Glad to see another Finn on Veeky Forums. Tulinen is top tier, though.

>finely textured yellow mustard
puke

In their defense, turmeric is awesome and has medicinal properties. But yes, inferior.

I'm new to the UK, and I'm absolutely addicted to this.

Turmeric is the shit, yo. It's just that I'd rather brown coarsely textured mustard

I love both, but my taste has definitely veered more toward genuine mustard in recent years. One plebsnack I love though is a shitty microwave corndog with yellow mustard.

>shitty microwave corndog with yellow mustard
lmao, I love hearing about people's fav shitty microwave snacks. It's so humanizing

It is the goat
they make 1.3 million jars daily

if you want some koreaboo magic, look up and try to find gochujang. i picked it up at an asian grocer and was really pleasantly surprised. its kinda like miso paste, but sweeter, hotter, and maybe smoky or something. very tasty and versatile

haven't actually been able to get a hold of this shit for years but I miss it desperately. I have actually never encountered meat that wasn't improved with this.

I actually bought a tub of this shit and I don't know what to do with it. it's extremely strong and not particularly tasty.

They sell it at Walmart where I live. Top tier marinade for grilling.

Sriracha or Louisiana hot sauce.