Write what's on your mind

/comfy edition/

I spent the day listening to Ravel while yearning for a non-existent past where our destiny wasn't to return to stardust.

im floating in my pool thinking about how to go about writing the next scene in my short story. also planning a fishing trip.
>thanks /soc/

I can't decide what book to read. I own hundreds of them and instead of reading them I just sit in my chair and stare at the bookcases, doing nothing, growing more anxious and frustrated by the minute.

I think I'm going to go eat some red curry and masturbate.

i know that feeling all too well
i try to write lists of the books i want to read, but i always feel like im forgetting some and trying to think of them all is overwhelming. i end up just reading whatever and try to tell myself that it doesnt matter, theyll all be there after im done reading my current book. just try to enjoy whatever it is youre reading, the books arent going anywhere. red curry is delicious.

Oh God I hope I get another short story published soon.

its 1 am, sunday, I am watching donnie darko for the first time. tomorrow I will wake up 6am for class and I strongly want to die as soon as the movie ends

I tried to enlist in the army a year ago, but was denied due to medical reasons. If I had known then that I would still be here a year later, I probably would have jumped off of a cliff

I had two dreams today that were strange as hell, though I can't remember the second one right now. One was where I was having dinner in a nice restaurant with a group of strangers who were all vaguely familiar and Natalie Portman (though it wasn't Natalie Portman but I couldn't remember her name, yet she responded to Natalie). This dinner was being constantly interrupted by apocalypse level earthquakes and lightning storms (at one point I felt excruciating pain because lightning struck near me). In a calm moment, Natalie and I found ourselves alone and we could see in each other's eyes that love had budded between us through the sharing of this traumatic experience, so we began tenderly kissing. Then I started picking her nose and clawing at her breasts. She began crying and I apologized as she ran to the bathroom. I left without paying and another earthquake began. It transitioned to the second dream then.

When you put your finger in the ass of someone you're attracted to, the smell is somehow addicting. You dont think of it as a shit smell, it smells more like copper and spices.

I'm listening to a group called NxWorries right now

I have come to the conclusion that truth only lies in Christ and his bride, the one true Faith, the Catholic Church.

I have also realized that the Vatican II has been disastrous to the Church and it needs a return to it's pre 1960's roots.

The Chuch is in crisis.

Republicanism and democracy were mistakes. We must return to the throne and altar.

I'm planning to drop out of Uni but the decision paralyzes me
Everything else is going downhill around me, my physical and mental health, my relationship, my will to live, and I still can't take that step

Shit guys I think I screwed up

>best friend moves out of town
>invites me out with him to see the new home
>his neighbors are throwing a party so we all go out
>like he always does, immediately falls in love with the prettiest qt there
>he's tryna put the moves on and wants me to dance with her sister
>I sperg out and dont
>they start dating anyway
>i see the sister a bunch too when hanging out with them
>realize she's kinda qt
>look forward to talking to her when the four of us are out
>kinda get the feeling she doesn't like me
>also I just act like an autist every time I'm around her
>decide fuck it its not working out
>also kinda notice that my friend is way more into this girl than she is into him
>have a man-to-man with him and tell him she might just be wasting his time
>he takes my advice and tells me he doesn't love it out there and wants to move back
this is where it gets complicated
>little while passes, go to visit my aunt with a different friend
>cousin tells me there will be company
>some guy who works for my aunt
>get ready for a nice meal and in walks the fucking sister
>turns out shes best friends with the wife of the random guy who works for my aunt
>shes still qt af
>i'm sweating buckets trying to not let any autism out
>she tells my other friend that i'm too aloof
>because nothing else works decide to just tell the truth and say im shy
>like a typical woman she basically tells me bee urself
>doesn't matter, realize I'm basically in love with her
>decide fuck it i'll tell her how I feel
>wait a couple days because we'll both be in town
>find her alone and just spurt out everything
>she says no
>turns out she hates me
>turns out my other friend told her that I broke my best friend up with her sister while trying to talk me up
>mfw she said from the very beginning, from the first moment she may almost say, of her acquaintance with me, my manners, impressing her with the fullest belief of my arrogance, my conceit, and my selfish disdain of the feelings of others, were such as to form that ground-work of disapprobation, on which succeeding events have built so immoveable a dislike; and she had not known me a month before she felt that I was the last man in the world whom she could ever be prevailed on to marry
so like what do I do now, dickpics?

you son of a bitch.

commies.

Joyce Carol Oates is a fucking shit author.

Do I miss her or just the idea of her?

Would things really be better if she was here?

more data required

After some coffee I'm feeling much better about today. Thank you user. I think last night I needed an emotional purge to ready myself for today.

V2 was bad insofar as priests began to strum acoustic guitars to compete with Protestants in America. It was beneficial if you expand your view.

I'm thinking of blacklisting this site and casting my smartphone into the ocean

i did for a while, unfortunately awful as it is, this is the peak of intelligent discussion online. quite sad really. once the boy-nazis leave it will be better

You just miss the idealized version of what you call her. If it's true love she just might feel the same, living day by day in constant regret that your paths have crossed and constant regret that they have departed, not knowing what is worse.

tfw this is actually true

this may be the best public intellectual discussino online but it doesnt hold a candle to private discussions with friends

> tfw I have nothing left to discuss with my friends, because i dont care about anything after I lost faith in /christian/ and left the Church in february

That's when you make new friends. Go to a meet up. Go play board games at a nerd store. Join a book club. Do something to get new people in your life.

my argument and shakespeare finals are tomorrow and i dont know shit

What about deism? Do you really need a religion to have faith in god?

The new season of Twin Peaks is everything I wanted except no cherry pie and coffee.

>ketamine induced psychotic break in which i came to understand life as fallible as a brief conversation with someone from the first word to the last (the actual meat of the convo seems to take a more symbolic lasting form) & then soon forgotten when it passes but just as easily drawn upon or started again in a new light

oddly come to feel really optimistic after this and i want to write a lot

i would say I'm a deist at the moment, im certainly not an atheist

however, entering into the church was pretty much my sole goal for most of 2016, then i talked with the local deacon and he told me to reread the Old Testament.

I read some of the Higher Criticism and lost faith in the old testament god entirely. now I lost that sweet sweet metaphysical conviction and feel kinda dead, thats why im on Veeky Forums for the first time in years. thanks for listening to my dumb story on the internet

i'm taking that route, i think it'll pay off eventually