W2c wife who buys you mythology and cues the tape in the vcr for when you get home late at night and everyone's already...

W2c wife who buys you mythology and cues the tape in the vcr for when you get home late at night and everyone's already asleep

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0098784/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want a wife that cooks and cleans

I just want to fuck Daniel

i just want a wife

finding stuff like this is the best part about buying used books

>finding stuff like this is the best part about buying used books
That's why I write fake messages in the front of all my books before I sell them,

Wtf is eng? Why did she check Daniel's breathing? What's vcr ? What does it all mean??? This some mysterious shit desu

I hate how a picture on the internet can make you feel so alone sometimes.

it's fake, your wife wouldn't write something like that beyond 'remember to do the dishes i'll be back at 5 xx'

The word wife makes me aroused for some reason

I found something like that once. Another time, I found a single ruble from like the early 1900s in an old dictionary.
OP's is much more comfier though.

Is this actually a good book tho

Thought this was FaceApp just from the thumbnail

It's good for an overview of Greek and Roman mythology. You could get the same from Wikipedia but this way you don't need to research which ones are most important.

It's used a lot in entry Classics courses.

>Oh boy I can't wait to share this private note with a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet; that will surely boost my sense of self-worth!

What's ENG?

It's 2017 why are you using a VCR?

Emporers New Groove

it's a good entry level overview. part introduction, part collection of myths

I actually really want to know this for some reason

imdb.com/title/tt0098784/

W2c a somewhat conservative older gentleman with a deep yearning for the artistic sublime?

y-you don't know that

I wonder if they were trying to kill Daniel

>VCR
>20XX

I found one recently as well. Makes me a bit sad someone would get rid of a gift

Dope writing