Reminds me of this.

Joyce is entry level, nobody is impressed

What is end level?

yes

don't make me say it

my diary desu

Walking the wastes all day long, fighting off ghouls and mutant insects
>Happen across abandoned building with its door unboarded
>Been nearly a full day since finding food and clean water, and since resting my feet
>Carefully enter the building
>Air is thick with dust and balls of lint
>A jukebox stands intact just inside the door
>I brush off a layer of dust and press it on--the brightness of the lights catching me off guard in the dusty darkness
>An old folk song about love echoes through the silence
>I take away from the jukebox and head to the kitchen
>Once in the next room, I scour the refrigerator, finding a warm sarsaparilla
>The kitchen table nearby slightly covers a skeleton picked clean over the years
>I look away quickly and return to the dining room, savoring the crisp, sugary taste and careful music as I take a seat and rest
>Shuffling upstairs catches my ear
>Quickly drawing my revolver, I slowly start for the second story and to a closed door where the sounds escape from behind
>Pistol at the ready, I slowly twist the handle before bursting open the door
>Immediately a giant cockroach scuttles at me from inside, it's oversized mandibles glistening and flexing as it's antenna wave frantically
>I shudder and unload a round into its mouth
>I crush its body after to be sure it's dead
>Should've used something besides my only good shoes
>I notice a footlocker at the foot of the bed in the room
>It's locked, but I quickly jig it open
>Inside there lies some small toys, a teddy bear, and a collection of children's books and crude drawings of a small family
>A few of the screws in a toy car look salvageable, so I take the car and look away from the rest before taking any time to think about it
>I return back downstairs to the table where I left my drink
>Without sitting down I take a sip, pocket the cap, and abandon a few mouthfuls in the bottle before heading to the exit
>The song fades
>I look at the jukebox a moment before turning it off, and returning to the wastes

Anyone have that PROFESSOR YANK one that got posted a few days ago?

Not greentext but still

I always liked this one

I still don't understand what's the deal with this meme. It's just a poorly written conversation.
Why is it mocked so much after all these years?
Why is baneposting even a thing?

Not

Going

To

Make it

I think it being the opening scene of an extremely anticipated sequel to an extremely successful Oscar winning film that managed to do something iconic in what might be the most tired genre of all time makes the disjointed writing and wooden acting all the more pathetic. A total let down.

>doesn't end with him getting shoot
Shit green.

Anyone got the greentext of the guy going into the book store finding nothing but Great Gatsby covered in back to school stickers and he ends up getting kicked out because he farts making a girl blow her rape whistle? please somebody have this one

the Veeky Forums lifestyle desu

doesn't anyone have the one where lit bully/wreck that sweet youtube book reviewer to the point she deletes her channel?

The Joke
You

that's happened at least twice that I'm aware of

This?

Veeky Forums has some pretty great greentexts and stories

Carli couldn't be put in one image because it was too long and drawn out, ironically because the mods were trying to prevent another Katie

I just noticed she says she's engaged in the tumblr post in pic related, but in the new videos two years later she doesn't wear a wedding band or an engagement ring for that matter.
Shame the way life is sometimes.

Post some, fag

I'd love to make an anthology of greentext. Perhaps categorized by board or type. It would have a brief commentary to give context for each category.

So, is this the greentext thread?

>that post about kissing her on a farm and smelling her hair
Every time

>I leave with a copy of Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception under my coat

The piss bottles kill me every time.
I don't really feel to bad about this since the girl sounds like an absolute cunt. Probably is insufferable to be around in real life. Her writing is also horrendous, but I guess that's to be expected.

Where's the one about the student and professor discussing Bloom's book in class? I don't think it's even a greentext but it's gotten one of the heartiest, most wholesome laughs out of me in all my time on Veeky Forums

Found it

You'd know a lot about unfortunate things happening in the world wouldn't you, Satan.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was lying about that. Girls on the internet lying about having a boyfriend/husband to deter male attention isn't uncommon

amazing

>(teeth chattering):

Yes and shitposting is an art form all of its own.

This, once every blue moon, you'll read exquisite shitposts.

aka that one guy on Veeky Forums that's in a monastery now