Tfw you've been misinterpreted and made into a meme that nobody takes seriously

>Tfw you've been misinterpreted and made into a meme that nobody takes seriously

I take you seriously neechee

Nobody took Nietzsche seriously in life, why would they in death?

What do people misinterpret about Neetchee?

the relationship between the strong and the weak

Are you pretending to be someone who would say this?

Pretty much everything.

can someone be misinterpreted if they haven't been read? Wouldn't the right word be misrepresented?

you could misinterpret a representation/misrepresentation.

Nietzsche meme thread?

zarathustra is not a scholar anymore

i like that one

Can someone tell what is the reason for all the Nietzsche vs Kant memes? Which of Nietzsche's works arguments againt Kant?

I read him a long time ago; but from what i remember he would often affirm one thing, and a few pragraphs later, the opposite. Ambivalent, i guess

Nietzsche creates frustrated men who long to be nobles while working low-paid jobs. His skepticism and criticism forbids any kind of real practical action for fear that current society is "ignoble" and too plebeian for oneself, even though all such aversion does is keep one down as a true pleb, and his condemnation of almost every single philosopher other than himself on the charge of their "nihilism" dissuades one from reading their way out of that miserable pit. That said, he is a genius in historical, psychological, and proverbial thought, and he can be read as long as one doesn't follow every single word of him, especially those relating to practical life. His biography should be enough to deter us from accepting his advice on such matters.

Nothing. Not even Nietzsche himself understood his thought.

He is a nihilist (who was agasint nihilism and tried to explain why it started), you don't interpret him in the same wa you interpret other philosophers, I would't even say he is a "philosopher", maybe more of a critic of philosophy and maybe even a psychologist in a weird way
Very sharp mind but also crazy, take it or leave it

>not reading kneechee in 2017 to find real truth

Around sections 10 to 12 in Nietzche's "Antichrist"

what does he say, does he just call him a faggot like he usually does with everyone?

because hindsight is 20/20.

I recommend you read it for yourself to understand, I would just butcher the argument he makes against him

There's more argument against Kant in Genealogy too

But I don't have the books :(
Fucking amazon doesn't deliver, fucking faggots

most will never admit this !!

PDFs my friend

Just google Title of Book PDF, or something like that

>he doesn't have inherited wealth

surprise, nietzsche doesn't help you win friends and influence people

WHO IS THAT PERSON NEXT TO NEECHY?
i remember but i cant put NAME to FACE.

nevermind
just remembered its Immanuel Kant literally right after posting this.

I'm going to mix a bunch of Dale Carnegie chapters into Neechees books and see what happens to the next generation of readers

THE TRUE SUPERMEN RISE

the best line in the entire book. that passage made me laugh more than it should have

do edgelords spam wilde?

Who's the last guy?

>Neitzsche was a nihilist
WEW LAD

Vitalism doesnt stand by itself, like any other philosophy (that isnt nihilism), without some kind of universal moral judge, sadly

He was an atheist