What is a work that describes the ideal female?

What is a work that describes the ideal female?

David Copperfield. Agnes is an angel. Anyone who says otherwise is a butthurt feminist.

my diary desu

bump

Dunno, but that girl would definitely be my ideal female

The bible

Anna Karenina

Shneewittschen but actually Wittgenstein's Mistress.

the only correct post

this image is so goofy. i laughed.

>i laughed

That poster is a practitioner of black magic and by passively accepting the energy of his meme you just accepted a demonic entity into your spirit which as I type this is leeching your vital essence.

sounds like my ex-wife

oh well, it happens

lol

I need a sweet waifu, suggest pls.

No Lolita?

Villiers de l-Isle-Adam: Tomorrow's Eve/Eve of the Future Eden

Did you ever even read it?

Anime

this

The Sandman.

Pride & Prejudice, Mary

Would you not prefer your other half to also be infinitely perfectible? Would you not prefer to love a Dasein over a tool?
You /pol/ shits are literally retarded. I'm not saying I don't like women to be demure, foxy, glowing, fertile, etc., I'm just saying that you have to go back.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

I like my chicks ready at hand.

Realistically every individual is infinitely perfectible depending on your standards. So this is actually a matter of what standard to cultivate when in love with someone.

Imo just find a cutie who appeals to your aesthetic and work hard to keep it going.

>character isn't fleshed out at all
>doesn't explore the social issues faced by women in the time period
>no narrative focus beyond a single event, appears sparsely afterwards
>"""the ideal woman"""
1/10 post.

A lot of Middlemarch is about this (Dorothea vs. Mary Garth vs. Rosamond Vincy)

was about to post this desu

this man knows

Which one is the perfect female?

>character isn't fleshed out at all
Deep introspection at the age of 14.
>doesn't explore the social issues faced by women in the time period
It does, multiple times. Even social advantages in Esther. It was women who witnessed the empty tomb first. Women are also in the image of God, as much as I find it distasteful - I can't seem to find anything good about women that isn't sexual interest.
>no narrative focus beyond a single event, appears sparsely afterwards
Women of every generation are the same.

not half as much as Villiers did, user.

yuzuru from koe no katachi

idealizing women is very dangerous behaviour as you'll find all women have as much undesirable features as desirable - leading to either contempt for women as a whole or total dissatisfaction

women are unremarkable really, just as much as men - it's probably strindberg who really shows women as they are without dressing it up in sentimentality or sublimation

She's a slut.

Gone Girl

Dorothea

Lolita

But which character?

before she fucked herself over i guess

Do to the thread what you didn't do to Lolita and read it.

Dunno but have another redhead

>Kitty is literally Tolstoys waifu
Pretty much

came here to post this

I'm into this post

>Strindberg
>doesn't give a book title

Yeah, in this respect of not idealizing women, I'm confused by why it's more socially acceptable to be vaguely a misanthropist (casually saying most people are inherently evil and mankind ruins everything and you can't trust them) but not to be vaguely a misogynist, when misanthropy includes misogyny. Vague misogyny seems to me the way to go.

Kafka's Castle

i keep trying to find some kind of anomalously brilliant virago who studies psychoanalysis and deep psychology, some kind of miracle woman who can truly and finally own me, and completely engulf my masculine essence at the deepest core of my being. i want to be like schelling's Spirit (re-)uniting with feminine, gaian Nature and being engulfed by its ultimate ineffability

i want to meditate until i achieve ecstatic unity with The One, and it's just a giant lady with huge tits who erases the fractures made in Being by my phallogocentric ratio, by absorbing it into her infinitely curved noumenal intellectus

i want a female philosophy grad student to put me on a leash and make me crawl around her apartment and then eat her out while she reads emily dickinson

if i have to endlessly cajole another fair-weather domme from fetlife to take the fucking initiative in domming me i'm going to go insane

the inferno should satisfy your needs

gogols the nevsky prospect does a good job aesthetic wise

Is it really about womyn? The title sure is deceiving or really spot on.

Ada or Ardor

Villiers de l'Isle-Adam: Tomorrow's Eve/Eve of the Future Eden/The Eve of the Future

Sonia Marmeladova

Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille

Which one though?

surely not Ada herself?

Her sister maybe?

It's Lucette.

Yes, Sonia is moral, however, she is not the ideal considering she was a prostitute. Dunya would be a much better candidate for an ideal female.

there's a few passages in The Inferno that talk about her beauty and how hot she is so heaven was like yeah be holy and shit. When she first appears for rizzle in purgatory Dante does a pretty great job of describing the way seeing her makes him feel. I can't remember it exactly but it's something like "I felt the burn of the old love and turned to my master (Virgil) saying I can't hold in this feeling." I'm not doing the passage justice so look it up.

Yeah but that's exactly what makes her ideal. Virtue and devotion.

Unrealistic expectations much

Asuka obviously.

The Story of O.

Why do you have the desire to be dominated rather than dominate?

probably because he's a gentleman of superior taste

That's ironic since the whole point of submission is relinquishing any semblance of superiority. I want to understand what's in it, sexually, aesthetically, and psychologically.

I can't really give you a satisfactory answer right now. An easy explanation would be the transgression found in the exchange of traditional gender roles in sexuality, but I find that idea boring and a bit common. I remember that Deleuze analyzes the literary approach of Sade and Sacher-Masoch and finds that they respectively constitute perpetuated movement or a desire for stillness. I can't speak for the sadists but I definitely feel the desire to stretch each moment between the actions that constitute the sexual act to an eternity. There is more pleasure in fantastic anticipation than in the mechanical reality. This is also reflected in describing the desired female in terms of a marble statue or an equally cold and rigid object. In Venus in Furs an actual portrait will be painted. When it comes to the question why the need to submit substitutes the need to conquer that is percieved as natural I don't really have a clue. In Venus in Furs Severin likens his suffering to that of a martyr. I don't know how this is usually explained, but it seems to me that this extreme case of devotion is not necessarily bound to some abstract deity, but can very well be transfered to a person. In any relationship there is some sort of dual approach of giving yourself and recieving the other person in exchange. Sadism and Masochism might just be extrema of a spectrum. I've never pondered the issue in a clear and concise way, so there might be some contradictions in my reasoning, I just typed out whatever came to me that instant. The book by Deleuze is Coldness and Cruelty by the way.

Thank you for that explanation, I find you very interesting. I think perhaps you might benefit from "turning" someone into your ideal. This may also prove more satisfactory and fulfilling as well as offer a more liberating catharsis, an Anschluss with whatever ephemeral spiritual ideal you pursue. Think Pygmalion, for instance (Higgins does it in the intellectual sense). Kierkegaard in The Seducer's Diary does the exact same thing, just more subtly and conservatively than you may like. Find some doe-eyed undergrad and imbue her with the sweet liquor of intellectual orgasm and aesthetic paroxysm in relation to your fetish. Might not even be that hard since I personally think we subconsciously and unconsciously have drives that pull us towards these extremes of savage emotion and controlled authority. Once she knows her shit, she'll surpass you and even take you by surprise. You may begin to fear the monster you helped create. Open a couple of doors for someone but don't waste your time with pseudos on fetlife. Make it happen yourself, God wont do it for you.
I'd also like to discuss this further with you because I'm really starting to have an obsession with doing it. Extremes of pleasure with a side of the aesthetic and all that jazz. Anywhere we can talk? If you want to.

50 Shades of Grey might be an interesting read.

>mfw this user is going to Hell
>tfw he will experience eternal agony just for the sake of being edgy on the internet

>tanizakis naomi
[spolier]if you like pegging[/spoiler]

The thought also crossed my mind that perhaps individuals with avoidant types or difficulties finding anything meaningful in relationships may find this kind of a relationship ideal. When the object of affection constantly eludes your grasp and your're under a tight "leash" so to speak, your faculty for breaking the social and emotional bond before it becomes secure is reduced. Also contributing is the larger sense of security you get from someone giving you a sense of purpose, direction, freedom, liberation, pleasure, and eventually transcendence or insight. It can be pretty stimulating and consuming, I think. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Teaching feeling.

Sorry I was gone for a bit.
>I think perhaps you might benefit from "turning" someone into your ideal
>Once she knows her shit, she'll surpass you and even take you by surprise
This is exactly how Venus in Furs progresses. If you really want to talk you can post an email address and I'll write you, I'm not good with that kind of thing though.I also think that this kind of relationship is appealing to avoidant types, especially considering its ritual character as well as the obsession with stasis even extending to the actual sexual act itself. However, this does not seem to be a complete explanation, merely one of the access routes to the instillment of the fetish.

Okay I made a phony one for this, hmu - [email protected]
I'll send you my fb or something from there.
This shit is so interesting I'm really excited man. Got a pub crawl now so I'll answer email when I get home.

*cough* Venus in Furs *cough*

But it's Kitty, not Anna. Right?

I'm retarded. PW: kierkegaard was right about almost everything

Correct

>if you like pegging
more like if you're a cuck

>a 14 year old sandnigress is the ideal woman

seek help

we're not talking about dante's inferno

unless this is bait

GraĆ¼ben

Women are awful

It's not any harm to you if I drink myself to death, it's harm to me. But I wish it was harm to you.

Just get married OP. You will soon start to wonder if that stupid theory about everyone else being zombies is true.

shoo arcanine shoo

bump

Sonia from C&P

The reason is because as you said, misanthropy includes all people, while misogyny is limited only to women. It isn't socially acceptable to single women out because it is then assumed the misogynistic individual believes that men are exempt from being unremarkable and deeply flawed.
That is why one is more accepted than the other.

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, without a doubt.

>endless old hags
kys

Literally The Tale of Genji.

Truth.

So much truth.

>Dasein

No, you have to go back, pseud.

Goodbye weab. You will not be missed.

>Atlas Shrugged

Dagny Taggart is basically perfect - not exactly perfect, but basically perfect.