Thoughts on Arby's? Interesting to me that they invented this style of burger...

Thoughts on Arby's? Interesting to me that they invented this style of burger, and that they managed to be successful with it. It's really totally different than the standard sandwich sold at all the other places.

Also, use the horsey sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otDoG1OjBZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had Arby's this morning and now I feel like dog shit. Their new gyros aren't bad.

Arbys is awful. Best burgers are at burger king.
And arbys commercials are extremely annoying

I worked at Arby’s in high school as a cook.
The “beef” arrives at the stores in big bags of gelatinous broth that cooks into a solid mass in the oven, ready for slicing.

>And arbys commercials are extremely annoying
so true
>The “beef” arrives at the stores in big bags of gelatinous broth
I've heard this once before
the regular roast beef doesn't have enough meat, the medium one has a nice amount but it's not worth 5 bucks

I love it, but there's not really any in my side on town.

Pro-tip: Use the Horsey and 3 Pepper Sauce 1:1 Ratio to make a Spicy Version of Fry Sauce.

The “cheese” sauce is absolutely fucking disgusting.
Smells and tastes like vomit.
Arby’s sauce is great though.

Arbys is what fast food should be Untra-processed delicious garbage.

Horsey sauce is just horse radish mayo isn't it? I've never been to arbys

>The “beef” arrives at the stores in big bags of gelatinous broth that cooks into a solid mass in the oven, ready for slicing.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=otDoG1OjBZA

Yeah, pretty much. It's good though. I like to mix the horsey with Arby's sauce.

I haven’t worked there in decade but obviously they changed shit when word got out.

I go if one of their LTOs look interesting

Dude i love me some arbys. After a night of drinking its the go to for my sloppy greasy cheesy fix. XL beef n cheddar with large fries, root beer and horsey sauce for dayyys

Invented what? They sell roast beef sandwiches.

It's too expensive for what it is. I haven't had it in years though, so maybe I should try it again sometime. It's actually one of the closer fast food places to me.

My roommate eats this shit all the time though. Just bags and bags of it.

it will make you fat

>arby's invented the beef and cheese

Arby's is shittier at best. The roast beef sandwich I had from there tastes like it was grown in a lab. Fake meat, with fake cheese, on fake bread. Literally one the worst things I've ever eaten.

>My roommate eats this shit all the time though. Just bags and bags of it.

I'm so sorry. You must deal with the worst gas

their all right, I keep getting coupons for them in the mail so I can get like 2 sandwiches/Gyros and fries for like $8.

I love arbys

I don't like how a meal is like 300% of your daily need of sodium and you have to drink a quart of water afterwards though.

>horsey sauce

Don't you mean horseradish?

No

I'm confused... horsey sauce and horseradish are the same thing?

Horsey Sauce is a custom horseradish made by Arbys, much like Arbys sauce is a custom BBQ sauce by Arbys

Really, you could compare it to the difference between Miracle Whip and Mayo

Sweat it out you lazy bitch.

No, it's similar but not the same. Like the difference between McChicken sauce and mayo.

The RB sandwich itself is tasty. Most other things on the menu are forgettable. Every now and then they'll have a limited special menu item that's really good. I can remember back in 1996/7 they had some kind of "peppercorn" beef and swiss sandwich that was fucking amazing.

They used to have regular cut fries that were super good too but they don't have those anymore, at least the franchises around here.

Basically "missed potential" the chain.

I'm not going to sit here and say ts's a good one, but i like their reubens.

He has a separate, well ventilated room, thank God.

But when he shits in the morning I need to run out of the house. It sounds like a sonic boom.

>not getting th French dip
I surly hope you don’t do this

Lion's Choice is superior. I wish we still had them in Florida. Don't know why they died out here, it was a great product that wasn't all that expensive. The sauce choices were amazing too.

I agree OP. Arby's is tasty every now and then. I bring some to my mom and we have been sharing that experience for years together. Pity though; she says the regular roast beef sammich used to be as big as your head back in the day.

Recently they came out with really good subs

So flavorful meat, unlike Subway

Love the gyros

I find that refridgerated, then microwaved leftover Arby's almost always tastes better than fresh. Maybe I should try putting an entire order in the fridge to see if my hypothesis holds true

>Best burgers are at burger king.
Guess you haven't ate a real burger yet.

Shockingly, their reuben's aren't bad
And the jalapeno poppers are nice. Same with most of the chicken stuff

I like Arby's

They had the best fast food fish sandwich

Arby-Q was the best

I like 'em pretty well but get them sparingly due to the price

The homestyle fries were probably my favorite fast food fries but now you can only get them in a few places

Literally lunch meat

Buy some baloney and save yourself $8

>LE THOUGHTS ON DISGUSTING PROCEEDED FAST FOOD??! XDD

this board is a fucking joke. favorite fast food threads, alcoholic generals, candy/soda threads. learn to get a fucking sense of taste and fix your pallet. delete this board for the better of Veeky Forums

It's a place I always regret eating afterwards

No one has ever eaten at an Arby's on purpose. It is always a concession, never a preference.

The two places with the best honey mustard are Arby's and Captain D's
Ironically they have the least amount of menu items that are edible with honey mustard

Is "Arby's Sauce" vodka? Why is it translucent?

>not a single post about jamocha shakes

Unironically like their tendies and think it's the best chicken available from a fast food store that doesn't specialize in chicken

SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE CROISSANDWICH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm beginning to think Veeky Forums is just a bunch of faggots that work for fast food companies being paid to shit post and attack competitors.

Never buy from the value menu. Simple as that.

All food is processed

Everyone hates on Arby's but I've always liked them.

>based curly fries
>Jamocha shakes
>French dip sammie
>Jalapeno poppers with that blackberry sauce
>Gyros
>Beef N Cheddar
>Horsey and pepper sauce
>God-tier marketing team

One of my favorite fast food places desu

That's a meat slurry, it's the same way cheap lunchmeat/deli meats that you can buy at the store are made. If you want better meat, buy whole roasted/smoked deli meats or make them yourself

>pallet
Opinion disregarded