What’s the deal with lemon pepper wings?

What’s the deal with lemon pepper wings?

Other urls found in this thread:

coca-colacompany.com/stories/recipes-thick-barbecue-sauce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some folks like flavorful wings but dont enjoy the heat that comes with buffalo wings.

The problem I have is that most places make them really greasy for no reason and it tastes gross if the lemon/pepper/salt ratios are out of whack.

I don't get this.
the point of the wings is for it to be a good vehicle for the spices and the sauce.

It's a different flavor, although I think that wings should have SOME sort of heat to them.

They're popular amongst blacks and children, if that's any indication towards their market.

cuz it's for americans
they can't stand no heat

for me, it’s cola
the best wing sauce flavor

>not sprinkling lemon pepper over hot as shit wings
>that fucking zest flavor

It's lemon and it's pepper. Are you really this dense?

>lemon pepper on my hot wings

You can go fuck off, and take your shitty taste with you.

>the point of the wings is for it to be a good vehicle for the spices and the sauce.
The "point" of wings is nourishment, just like an other piece of chicken

oh fuck off you semantic bastard

Even though I drink Coke,that scares me.

>2017
>being anti-semantic
Go back to poll

This reminds me of their barbecue sauce recipe.
coca-colacompany.com/stories/recipes-thick-barbecue-sauce

>being so desperate to post the Americans meme that you'd post a blatant falsehood
Nigger do you even southern food?

Good use of quads

Would eat

>buffalo wings
>heat
it's literally cutting a 450 scoville vinegar sauce 50/50 with margarine. that's 250. that's on the low end for paprika or banana peppers.

there's nothing wrong with serving fried wings with a lemon sauce, we've already established that vinegar is a good taste on it. but buffalo wings aren't "hot" to begin with.

Czeched

I grew a bunch of lemon peppers this year and they have gone over great. Besides salsa I just finished a batch of blueberry jelly...oh yeah!

Actually the point is to provide mobility to the chicken. Anything else is incidental.

We start with what is practically a butter/margarine base, mix in a bunch of lemon pepper, stir it up, toss wings in a bowl and finish with a light dusting of lemon pepper seasoning.

Hope this helps
Source: I worked there. I made this shit several times a week.

What's in their atomic sauce? Habanero and black pepper?

The deal is this:
You're super lame on a Saturday night, with people who you think are friends but they're really not. You have absolutely nothing interesting to discuss, so you go to a faggot wing place sports bar with a bunch of gay shit on the walls and kitschy everything, including the menu. Lemon pepper wings pop out at you from the menu, and being the highly intelligent and creative, rebellious individual that you are, decide hey! That's my cup of tea! Because I'm just awesome and different like that! So you order it, and rant on for weeks about how unique LIKE ME is so awesome, and the following month or two you frequent internet forums to tell people about it.
That's the deal. Proud of yourself?

Why is the lemon pepper more bland than BWW's?

I've always wanted to try a Coke BBQ sauce recipe but I feel like it's a waste of a nice Coke.

lemon pepper
WET

they're good. i like the mango habanero wings from wingstop too but lemon pepper is really tasty

he stole your girl didn't he?

I appreciate that all the flavors have a healthy sprinkle of black pepper on the wings.