How do I prepare these Veeky Forums? I have plenty of spices, olive oil, vegetable oil, cornmeal, AP flour...

How do I prepare these Veeky Forums? I have plenty of spices, olive oil, vegetable oil, cornmeal, AP flour, red potatoes, yellow onions, zucchini, and other random ingredients at my disposal.

id make mini pot pies with all u have

Well I've never tried to make anything like that. I'll look up a recipe, but I never liked pot pies as a kid.

OP, I would generally avoid eating organs from low-quality chickens. They taste dramatically worse than free-range, and even at a nice butcher chicken livers shouldn't be more than a few bucks a pound. For Tyson offal, I'd stick with a meat pie or some other application where you're cooking the shit out of it. That said, try coating them in a cornmeal batter and frying em. Shit is delicious with a homemade mayonnaise.

Tempting, but I'm not sure. Would braising them with some rum and jerk spice and serving them with fettuccine work?

Gizzards i prefer battered and fried. Hearts I like to marinate, skewer and grill. Pic related

ive never had gizzards and hearts, but i'd say just fry the fuck out of them and spice them heavily. they probably taste like ass on their own. pan fry ofcourse, not deep fry

Add nyquil

>Gizzards i prefer battered and fried. Hearts I like to marinate, skewer and grill. Pic related
This is best advice. These items need different cooking styles. One is tough and needs time to soften or else be made rare and lightly cooked, and the other has a nature that works best with some texture changing crunch and breading.

These are fussy things. I wouldn't bother. Liver is just so easy to morph into something savory and craveworthy. Anything else you want to do with chicken can be done with thighs, drumsticks, wings without much effort.

Welp, I'm dickered and all these ingredients don't cost a lot so I'm gonna try braising the lot of them in a jerk style, along with some zucchini and onions, and serve it all up over a bed of fettuccine. Wish me luck anons.

>chicken hearts and gizzards
>mostly gizzards
kek

Being a lazy fuck, I'd dump them in a slow cooker with BBQ sauce before work and come home to some nice sandwich meat. I'd make the sandwich with pickles and onions like a McRib.

- marinade in garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, vinegar, and olive oil for a day
- cook on as high a heat as you can until cooked through and crusty on the outside

Never tried it before but I kinda wonder what it would end up like if you put it through a number 6 grind plate and then briefly fried it.

Gravy

Please post a picture of this abortion of a recipe when it's finished

Put them in a small thing of pantyhose, tie it up, stick a treble hook through it, and go catch a catfish with it and eat that.

Only thing they're good for.

dice them if in cubes ..put olive oil in a pot .. salt + pepper them .. then roast them a little bit with some garlic and onions ... add rice + water + cumin + paprika or safram... let the rice cook for 8-9min .. add diced carrots and green peas (you could add the zucchini as well )
then just let the rice cook normally

it never looks too good but the chewy texture is exuisite

None left, got too drunk to post. My roommate had a plate and liked it. I couldn't finish more than a few bites and just tossed mine in the trash. The spice was good, the zucchini and onions were good, and the noodles were good but the gizzards and hearts tasted like ass. They didn't really pick up any of the taste of the spices somehow. It just tasted like the grodiesd dark meat off a super low quality chicken. The worst part is I still have half of the pack of gizzards left to cook. I don't know if I can do this guys.

Pressure cook until tender, then batter and fry.

Try soaking for 24 hours in a salt/buttermilk/garlic with a good amount of your favorite hot sauce, brine. Dredge in flour seasoned with cayenne powder and thyme. Let sit for 1/2 hour and panfry in lard in an iron skillet. I can eat 3/4 of a pound in one sitting when I do them like that. They're addictive.

I think I'll try this, and do it when I'm not drunk.

That's a shame. I grilled some chicken hearts tonight. Pic related. The best way to prepare chicken hearts

How many hearts and gizzards do chickens have? Why isn't it a 1:1 ratio?
?????

Are those chicken thighs top left?

Haven't cooked with gizzards but chicken hearts are shit-tier. Cover 'em with as many spices as you can to mask the taste and maybe it'll be palatable.

i call it meat popcorn.good stuff

Yes

Wash em and soak them in milk. Spice the way you want to. Grilled or deep fried.

A lot of it. Kill yourself, welfare rat.

>no added hormones or steroids ASTERISK **
>** BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL

Don't do hearts myself but gizzards make a pretty good sub with peppers and onions with some red pepper flakes sprinkled on. Fried potatoes on the sub too are pretty good. Personally I wouldn't bother fussing with any sort of breading but breaded fried gizzards are good

Marinate with red vinegar, paprika and cumin, then grill

>skewered heart
Fuck me I need to buy another cow heart. That stuff is better than steak.