Do any of you have an eating disorder?

Do any of you have an eating disorder?

I eat too much.

I don't eat enough.

Fat cunt

Kinda not really? I'm doing fasting as we speak. Feels okay, man.

Anorexia is literally the dumbest disease ever.

This thread again already?

I have binge eating disorder. Like really fucking bad I can’t stop eating and i weigh 323 pounds at 5’7.

That's fat as fuck my man

same here but I'm much fatter and shorter . don't really care though. love food

No. I am not a retarded woman.

Yeah I know. I’ve been to so much group therapy and what not and it still doesn’t help. I eat so fast I can’t even taste my food so I just eat and eat and eat. I’ve tried to eat slowly but I always just cave in and pig out I’m too impulsive

I've said it before..I'll say it again..Reason I am fat is dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

I feel you. I love food a lot as well but I feel guilty as fuck about it. My fatness also makes me feel like shit how haven’t I killed myself yet? Jesus fuck

I have a condition that causes me to hit my eye when trying to shovel food in my mouth, it sucks.

>fat fuck spewing pasta
who would have guessed?

I mean what about just only putting a small portion in front of you?

I regurgitate my food

No, I always start with breakfast.

I can’t it’s impossible for me

hard to do when you don't get full unless you've had 4 buckets of chicken.

no, i think i have a pretty healthy relationship with food